• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Five Games Meme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Basically there is a meme going around where you list (and explain, if you'd like) the five games you'd share with a potential significant other for them to help get a feel of who you are. So i thought it would be fun to bring it to the forums and see what everyone's games would be and why (if you feel inclined).

My five, in no particular order would likely be:
-Night in the Woods
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
-Animal Crossing
-Kingdom Hearts, probably.
-Persona 4 Golden, possibly.

lol i'm not as confident in those last two but yeah. What would yours be?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
KH2
Batman: Arkham City
GTA V
Skyrim
Zelda: BotW

the best way to know me is to play my favorite video games and listen to me tell my tragic backstory while exploring the vast landscapes.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Great thread.

Zelda: Ocarina in Time - Longest childhood obsession.
Super Mario 64 - Pretending Mario marries Peach at the end because, I was a hopeless romantic, and I thought Mario fighting against Bowser was manly.
Starfox 64 - Friends are my power- oh wait, wrong game. lol. Seriously, the friendship to fight side by side one another. And making Falco complain to watch where I'm aiming.
Super Mario Sunshine - I like summer and beaches.
My Sims 2 - The need to control everything. lol. Okay, I'm kidding on the reason for that one, but it's fun making up scenarios for each Sim I made; using my imagination to come up with fun ideas for them.

I think these fit me best if I wanted someone to get to know me well. :)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
this seems fun :'D alright, so...
♦ Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Falling into mystery, deeper and deeper, with past, present and future all ambiguously... or hurtfully... chained together. Strong emotions pushing one's self forward. Always strong emotions behind everything... Though it all seems so perfectly rational, happy and simple... It all seems... Now with minus 100% more of the hot Future Luke you always wished for!~~
Spoiler Spoiler Show

♦ Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Finding peace after heavy years, pursuing knowledge and learning from the past, looking up to those who shared your intentions before you, and trusting that the future will somehow be alright as it is forever moving. Solemn respect for a past mentor. Happiness found when it was thought unimaginable, unnattainable... Well, I, personally, still have to get there... to work hard towards that place in my lifetime...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

♦ Pokemon Platinum. Very adventurous, but with a certain feeling of... peacefullness. Like the chill of snow over the Sinnoh region. A dynamic best friend and a calm player character, childhood feel and darker tones, Time, Space and Emotions, contrasts which surround and fascinate on every step of your journey. Also a beautiful female champion whose battle is tough as hell if you're not shamelessly overpowered.

♦ Final Fantasy XV. Learning to accept who you are and what you need to do, or rather what was destined for you. Growing up, facing what's to come with a brave heart, even if conscious of the fears you bear inside. Learning sacrifice, staying true, *Gladio voice*stop bitchin' start killin' but, in the end, also be endlessly forgiving. But... there will not be the happy ending you hoped could turn into reality. There will never be that happy ending... There will be greater goods, of a higher nature, instead.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

♦ As for the fifth, I have no idea. Maybe Undertale because of the adventurous, unpredictable, delightful moments you encounter throughout your journeys through different timelines (not including Genocide though, it wouldn't match me except for the additional character development Sans has in this route. He shares many similarities with me, well, on a deeper level, behind the puns and pranks. Or including them, depends, heh.). Or maybe a good old game of chess, so metaphorically rich and mentally challenging as it is, requiring patience, thought, anticipation and some kind of daring wisdom as well. Probably chess is a better choice here.

Seems like all my choices reflect who I am on the inside... deeper inside. The rest, the outside impressions and such, are just the result of adapability and pursue of utility in this mess of a society, after all...

Peace

Awards
My five games would probably be:
-Pokémon HeartGold
-Persona 4
-Mario Kart 64
-Devil May Cry 3
-Super Smash Bros. (series)

bmo

-KH1.5+2.5. cmon now. Must enjoy 1 or 2 over the others.
-Animal Crossing GC - used to help understand how easy it is to waste a day playing games being comfy
-Banjo Kazooie - must display ability to get immersed in older games on proper crt setups/silly humor
-EarthBound - a test to see whether she reads npc dialogue, can feel
-GTA SA - if you don't like this game don't even get at me, are you serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back