• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Fish Face"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think the "fish faces" add some charm to Kingdom Hearts. Being immersed in the story and then as it pans on Sora's devastatingly soulless face you are reminded that none of this is real and your life sucks.

Oh god, I would never want KH to be real. Imagine trying to carry a conversation with ANY of those characters. And I bet they would smell bad, too.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Oh god, I would never want KH to be real. Imagine trying to carry a conversation with ANY of those characters. And I bet they would smell bad, too.
Speak for yourself. Reality may not totally suck, but I would love for a few of those characters to be real.

Not all of them obviously

Now back to capes and fish face

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I vote yes for re-added capes. They made the costumes way more interesting and kewl.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I can't look at terra in his cape without seeing batman though. D8

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think the "fish faces" add some charm to Kingdom Hearts. Being immersed in the story and then as it pans on Sora's devastatingly soulless face you are reminded that none of this is real and your life sucks.

Best reply I've ever read.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Screenshot from Kingdom Hearts 3:

110874523.yHALu2cx.FishFace_46833.jpg

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Motion capturing makes fish face for next gen (especially for KH since it skipped a gen) would be unexcusable

Javelin434

Awards
Dunno about you, but it'd be AWESOME if they were real!
Just imagine the number of fanboys trying to get to Aqua and fangirls after Riku...

And I'll be with my M4 near Kairi so the fangirls don't get any funny ideas... And I'd try to get to know her too, if I can get over my shy and awkward nature xD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Dunno about you, but it'd be AWESOME if they were real!
Just imagine the number of fanboys trying to get to Aqua and fangirls after Riku...

And I'll be with my M4 near Kairi so the fangirls don't get any funny ideas... And I'd try to get to know her too, if I can get over my shy and awkward nature xD

See, that's exactly why they shouldn't be real.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, this discussion is kind of derailing the thread. Back on topic, please!

Antar

Awards
Don't worry people, there is no way that KH3 could have fish faces!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kinda fitting given his absolute belief in Xemnas' 'nobodies have no hearts' lie. x'D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I feel like it's not likely the development team will fix the fish faces for 2.5 as they didn't fix the fish faces in 1.5. However Kingdom Hearts 3 seems likely to resolve this issue as it's on a stronger engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back