• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Time Signatures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Hey! So I'm starting in the Digital Media world and made some signatures....

4rcf0l.jpg

2mx0hp0.jpg

2465f82.jpg

So what do you guys think? I'm open for comments and advice to make them better. If you like it you can use them just give credit to me and let me know.

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Not bad for your first time, way better than what I first made.

The second one is probably the best imo, but the stock is just a bit too small. I would just say keep working to refine your backgrounds, stock placement, and foreground effects.

What program are you using btw?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Very nice for first times. I like the last 2 best.

Just play around with tools and stuff and look at some tutorials and you will get better in no time.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
if you're using cs4 you should definitely be able to do a few more things.
i would try for instance editing your pieces after they're complete by increasing the brightness and contrast. Then play around with the color balance to create a more unified piece of work.

Enri

You should try to use more high quality stocks/renders. If you don't have high quality images than you can't really have high quality work. I'd try to stay away from text for now, while you're beginning. It's kind of a tedious thing to deal with on a piece. For a starter, it really isn't bad at all since you have these tags with a color scheme. Nice work all in all.

KHeart

Congrats on getting into the wonderful of Digital Media. These aren't bad, you really have room to grow, and I also congradulater you not abusing CS4 as much as I did when I started out, I did start with GIMP though Hmm... Anyway. You got room to grow, and I love the Spirited Away one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back