• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Time Playing BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saziel

Just grabbed a PSP and a copy of BBS today. I've played for an hour and 40 minutes so far. 40 minutes of that was the tutorial and the other hour has been on the Command Board (which is really fun!). Is there anything I should know?

On a side note, I've played so much Kingdom Hearts lately. 66 hours of Days last month, 74+ hours of KH3D this month..and now starting BBS which I can see myself clocking 100+ hours easily.. :eek:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Who are you playing as? I assume you're playing the LoD Command Board so have you gotten Ragnarok yet?

Ruran

Awards
Hmm...well any advice that I can think of off the top of my head is that Ven's D-Link comes in real handy for Terra because he's such a tank. Terra tanking + Ven's Haste = Terra steam rolling everything.

Ruran

Awards
No problem. Have fun with your game. ;)

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Find the command meld list, a quick search of the forums should yield the strategy guide scans. BbS is my favorite KH game because the trios commands and command styles are so freaking powerful and awesome! They're quite literally the strongest playable keyblade wielders in the series. I personally think they're even stronger than Riku & Sora in KH3D due to their shotlock abilities.

Saziel

Find the command meld list, a quick search of the forums should yield the strategy guide scans. BbS is my favorite KH game because the trios commands and command styles are so freaking powerful and awesome! They're quite literally the strongest playable keyblade wielders in the series. I personally think they're even stronger than Riku & Sora in KH3D due to their shotlock abilities.

Thanks, I will look into that. :)

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Birth By Sleep is such an epic addition to the KH universe. I thought it was such an amazing game and the fact you got to play as all three of them as well was also epic. The three storylines combined are amazing in terms of how they meet and come together at certain points in the game.

The only advice I can offer to you is to have fun with it and make sure you take the time to level up, especially if you are playing as Terra as I find one of his boss battles in particular to be pretty much that of Xaldin for KH2 lol!

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
If you're on Standard Mode and planning on unlocking the secret ending, then I advise that you try to get as many chests as possible in each world. Don't breeze through those worlds like I did 'cus you'll have to go back to all those worlds and get all those chests.

For the Command Board, I think you should pick a route where you can get as many points as you can. You should also use your opponent to your advantage(for example, the number on that block thingy that rolls is 6. If Cinderella's coming from one side, come from the other so you'll get the prize). Oh, and I dunno 'bout you, but I find it harder to play against 1 opponent.

My final advise to you is not to freak out during the last part of Ven's battle against Vanitas. I totally freaked during that part and it made me lose XD

Enjoy the game! ^_^

Sammi

I hope you enjoy BBS - I'm glad that you've gotten around to playing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back