• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Theory! How Roxas Even Existed, and Why Roxas Looks like Ven.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owa

Im not sure if anyone has come up with this or not, I didnt bother Searching, So if someone has im very Sorry.

Anyways
This Theory is about how Roxas ever existed, and why he looks like ven
This Theory Might Sound Odd, I even think it does, but it's all i could think of.
So Yeah here goes! xD

First il talk about how i think both Roxas and Sora existed at the same time.

People with Strong hearts who become heartless keep a human form right? So I'm thinking from the time Roxas was created, to the time Roxas returned to Sora, Sora was actually a heartless the whole time. And I know some of you will be saying "Well Sora didnt turn into a heartless with a human form". So i will explain. Well Remember after Riku took the Keyblade from Sora, Sora confronted Riku, saying His Friends are his power? And then all of a sudden, he gets the keyblade back because his heart became stronger than Riku's? Well that shows that someones heart can quickly become Stronger, So maybe when He saw That Kairi had Regained her Heart, and she was ok. It somehow Made his Heart Strong Enough, to create a human form. Which made Sora, and Everyone Else unaware that Sora was STILL a heartless . So because of that, Roxas still existed, because he still had Sora's Body/Soul.

Now I will Talk about Roxas, And why i believe he looks Exactly like Ven.
(Ive heard Many Rumors that Ven's Heart is somehow Connected to Sora, so this is based off of that theory. Anyways Here it is)

We all know Roxas is a special Nobody, He In Fact does have feelings, and Acts like a whole Person. Well heres why I think he is that way. When Sora was turned into a heartless, It Created a Nobody(Body/Soul) Well i think that Ven's Heart went within that Empty Body/Soul, in Turn creating Roxas. Which would explain why Roxas Looks exactly like Ven. And that also Explains why Roxas Had Real Feelings, Because He Really was a Complete Person, Body, Soul, and Heart, A Whole Person, created from 2 beings. Sora's Body/Soul, and Ven's Heart.

Hmm Well Yeah thats about it, I know theres some holes in my theory. Like one for instance, If my theory is correct, when Roxas returned to Sora, what became of Ven's Heart? Or How Ven's Heart was Attached to Sora in the first Place, but i guess to figure those things out, We gotta wait for BBS haha.

So Yeah, Tell me what you think, whether it be Something Positive or Negative, Thanks!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
People with Strong hearts who become heartless keep a human form right? So I'm thinking from the time Roxas was created, to the time Roxas returned to Sora, Sora was actually a heartless the whole time. And I know some of you will be saying "Well Sora didnt turn into a heartless with a human form".

you are correct. This was confirmed by KH:CoM and Nomura.

It somehow Made his Heart Strong Enough, to create a human form. Which made Sora, and Everyone Else unaware that Sora was STILL a heartless . So because of that, Roxas still existed, because he still had Sora's Body/Soul.

Sora didn't really have a real body. His heart had to compensate for the lackthereof, so he became an existence created by a heart; just like Xehanort.

We all know Roxas is a special Nobody, He In Fact does have feelings, and Acts like a whole Person. Well heres why I think he is that way.

To counter your point I ask you. Didn't all the younger members seemed like they had hearts...except Zexion? Or at least emotions? Even if Roxas had a heart, this does not explain Larxene, Demyx, Saix, Axel, Marluxia, or even Vexen; who did emote.

When Sora was turned into a heartless, It Created a Nobody(Body/Soul) Well i think that Ven's Heart went within that Empty Body/Soul, in Turn creating Roxas.

No, this is diproved by KH1 where we see him become a heartless, and turn back.

Which would explain why Roxas Looks exactly like Ven. And that also Explains why Roxas Had Real Feelings, Because He Really was a Complete Person, Body, Soul, and Heart, A Whole Person, created from 2 beings. Sora's Body/Soul, and Ven's Heart.

No, even if this was true, then why was Ven's body the same age as it was 10 years ago instead of 25 like it should be?

Hmm Well Yeah thats about it, I know theres some holes in my theory. Like one for instance, If my theory is correct, when Roxas returned to Sora, what became of Ven's Heart? Or How Ven's Heart was Attached to Sora in the first Place, but i guess to figure those things out, We gotta wait for BBS haha.

Ven's heart was not in Sora at all. It truly doesn't make sense, and on top of that I, plain out just
plain out don't like it.

[quoteSo Yeah, Tell me what you think, whether it be Something Positive or Negative, Thanks![/quote]

I think you have the potential to be a good theorist. Keep trying.

sweet oblivian

We all know Roxas is a special Nobody, He In Fact does have feelings, and Acts like a whole Person. Well heres why I think he is that way. When Sora was turned into a heartless, It Created a Nobody(Body/Soul) Well i think that Ven's Heart went within that Empty Body/Soul, in Turn creating Roxas. Which would explain why Roxas Looks exactly like Ven. And that also Explains why Roxas Had Real Feelings, Because He Really was a Complete Person, Body, Soul, and Heart, A Whole Person, created from 2 beings. Sora's Body/Soul, and Ven's Heart.

well this tells us how roxas has a keyblade.

Owa

you are correct. This was confirmed by KH:CoM and Nomura.

Sora didn't really have a real body. His heart had to compensate for the lackthereof, so he became an existence created by a heart; just like Xehanort.

To counter your point I ask you. Didn't all the younger members seemed like they had hearts...except Zexion? Or at least emotions? Even if Roxas had a heart, this does not explain Larxene, Demyx, Saix, Axel, Marluxia, or even Vexen; who did emote.

No, this is diproved by KH1 where we see him become a heartless, and turn back.

No, even if this was true, then why was Ven's body the same age as it was 10 years ago instead of 25 like it should be?

Ven's heart was not in Sora at all. It truly doesn't make sense, and on top of that I, plain out just
plain out don't like it.

[quoteSo Yeah, Tell me what you think, whether it be Something Positive or Negative, Thanks!

I think you have the potential to be a good theorist. Keep trying.[/QUOTE]

Heh A lot of good Points, Gave me more to think about haha. Thanks for the Reply, I appreciate it ^_^

canito_q

We already know why: he's the nobody of a keyblade master. This is the official answer till further notice.

How could there be two keyblades of the same type? ( like two oblivions, two Oath keepers, two starseekers, two Kingdom keys, etc.)

-_-'' btw, what sweet oblivian said was copied Owwa

EDIT: I'm Sorry: Owa

urso93

How could there be two keyblades of the same type? ( like two oblivions, two Oath keepers, two starseekers, two Kingdom keys, etc.)

-_-'' btw, what sweet oblivian said was copied Owwa

EDIT: I'm Sorry: Owa

there were never two starseekers theres only one because Mickey trained first( like we see in the scans of BBS) and probably when he entered the realm of darkness and get the other Kingdom key ( the dark one) he must ve left satrseekr to Yen Sid...

venaquaterra

Great theory.

You got lucky this time. I always get ticked at newbies who post theories and never catch something that's on fronts of articles or main highlights. Very good theory, this actually makes sense.

I'm not scary, I just bite people really hard when i'm ticked, which is every five seconds.

Dman2.0

just a thought you guys are probably going to put this down quicker but maybe...

when soras was sleeping roxas needed another personality maybe he got ven

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
just a thought you guys are probably going to put this down quicker but maybe...

when soras was sleeping roxas needed another personality maybe he got ven

Yeah, you're right. >.>
Ven disappeared 10 years before Roxas came about.

loganwashere

Radiant Garden hiding in Merlins shrinkable cabine
If Roxas has Ven's heart then why doesn't he act like Ven and tell people his name is Ven? Also why would Roxas join the Organization if he had Ven's heart. I mean in Kh the heart reflects personality and thier memories, it was a good theory but too many hoels. KEEP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True story

i think the reason roxas could feel was because he had a heart. if you remember what vexen said in CoM when he gave sora the card to twilight town he said it was crafted from the other side of his heart which would be roxas because he came into existance there. and im not sure about this but if they shared a heart then maybe they shared a body too.

I<3Roxas

Whether Roxas is truly a nobody or not is up to debate and pure speculation at best. First, he is the only nobody so far that had its heartless turn back into a person and not remain so or be destroyed. Also, his "emotions" are very similar to Sora's simply more extreme. He gets angry more quickly and his fighting style shows this as well (he's never defensive, he only attacks) Personally out of like of the character and my ideas, I think he does have emotions, but not nessecarily a heart. I'd have to say that he comes teh closest of all nobodies to having such emotiongs. Alas, there's no real evidence to support this though besides various scenes with him in it (the flashback during his fight with sora at memory skyscraper though is my biggest hint though as he and axel cry when they disappear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back