• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First sig in like six years.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
^I'm not sure if that's correct but I haven't been around here much in years.

I poke my head in every now and then but haven't posted a thing in a long time. Anyway, I was never really good at it but I always enjoyed making sigs when I was active on here.

I haven't even thought about making something in years but I thought why not. I have no idea what's in style or what's hip around here.

Check it out, I'd love some feed back.
2hov4wg.jpg

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The only thing I dislike about it is the slightly visible copy of the stock. The colors, and smudging are excellent. Also, I love the use of those rectangles- how did you do that?

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Hey, I haven't seen you around here for the longest time! I hope everything has been going well for you.

Anyways, my main concern about your sig is that it seems a little washed out. There's a lot of nice colors and textures going on in the sig and I think it would look better if there was some more contrast. There's also this beige part in the center near the bottom of the sig that I think is overly sharpened compared to the rest of the sig. I also kind of agree with Nutari because I'm uncertain about the slightly visible copy of the stock.

Anyways, I don't know what the trends are either xD, but I hope you have the time to post more work.

BTW, I don't know if you made the sig in your current signature, but either way that one looks pretty awesome.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
The only thing I dislike about it is the slightly visible copy of the stock. The colors, and smudging are excellent. Also, I love the use of those rectangles- how did you do that?

Thanks! Rectangles? To be totally honest I'm not actually sure what you're talking about. Probably just happened when I was smudging around.

Hey, I haven't seen you around here for the longest time! I hope everything has been going well for you.

Anyways, my main concern about your sig is that it seems a little washed out. There's a lot of nice colors and textures going on in the sig and I think it would look better if there was some more contrast. There's also this beige part in the center near the bottom of the sig that I think is overly sharpened compared to the rest of the sig. I also kind of agree with Nutari because I'm uncertain about the slightly visible copy of the stock.

Anyways, I don't know what the trends are either xD, but I hope you have the time to post more work.

BTW, I don't know if you made the sig in your current signature, but either way that one looks pretty awesome.

Hey! I know I haven't been on here in ages. Everything's been pretty good. Hope things are well for you too.

I get the whole washed out feeling and I feel the whole not diggin' the overlay stock. I think I'm just used to silly images I see edited on Tumblr. Haha. And yeah! I actually did make my current sig.

Thank you both for your input!

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but really loving the colours and smudging! Particularly that slight dash of blue at the bottom—really small, but I feel it gives the tag a nice touch! And the thing about the overlay stock had been mentioned about soooo not going to add to that.

If you stare at the smudged parts you can see some mozaic-y patterns—most notably at the bottom right under the stock on and around the blue and yellow steaks, and a little less visibly (but still there) with pretty much the entire right side of the tag ' ' I think that's the 'rectangle's Nutari's talking about.

Also, kind of hailing from tumblr myself I actually like the washed out feel here...though I think with those washed out ones in tumblr a lot of them are usually balanced with a little extra sharpness to compensate for the reduced contrast? (Well at least with the gifs that's often the case...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back