• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First real .Hack// Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
I've been trying to watch this series but i dont know where to start, ive seen .hack// roots, sign and some others, if there is already a hack thread then i am sorry, i looked but i couldn't find one

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
.Hack//Sign? I'm not too sure.

But the plot is heavily emphasized on character interaction. So if you're looking for high intense action, you're not gonna find it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
If you are only counting the anime, SIGN is first chronologically. The next anime that actually has some significance is Roots. Every other important part was told through the original 4 .hack games and the 3 GU games.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There's one other besides Roots and Sign isn't there...the Tasogare No Udewa Densetsu(Legend of the Twilight) one and there's also a movie about the GU trilogy, but yeah I would start with Sign.

Reifon

Start off with Sign, play the first .hack games (or head to Youtube), watch Roots afterwards, play GU (Or Youtube again), then read .Hack//Link, which is a continuation of the canon storyline.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
There was also .hack//liminality which I think took place during SIGN (correct me if I'm wrong) but yeah, that was released with the Infection series as an extra DVD for each volume.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That took place during the original four games as some of the character's actions in Liminality effected the events of the game world and the character of Mai's boyfriend was shown in game as someone who was in a coma.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You know what's more fun than watching .hack?

Not watching .hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back