• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Multiplayer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Sorry if I sound like a noob, but on the back of 358/2 days it says that it is the first in the series that utilizes multiplayer. This is wrong, COM was the first. This obviosuly has been clarified on here before, but I can't find a similar thread. I'm kinda wondering went down, and why was it classified as that? Did they mean in a co-op sorta way? Or did the people who make the box screw up?

I just want some clarification as to why the hell it's been even stated to have been the first to have multiplayer.

State

Awards
this is like the back cover of metal gear solid peace walker, it states that it is hideo kojima's first metal gear title xD

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's probably because it's the first full-feature Multiplayer the series has seen. The CoM one was kind of just thrown in and it was just simple battles against a friend, but this is a full-feature, with many characters, many missions, points system, etc. That's probably why

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Vanitas666 said:
I didn't know com had it
Yup after beating the game as Sora you can play as Sora in Reverse/Rebirth.

Jakek9 said:
just want some clarification as to why the hell it's been even stated to have been the first to have multiplayer.

All it is is advertising. SE wanted Days to be known as a game where you can play as the members of Org XIII and so they advertised it as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back