• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first look at steamboat willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
riku104 said:
Pete..is...a... DOG! I see magazine people are not bright in Japan either... >>;
At first he was a lynx, but since nobody knew the connection, Lynx=Cat, Mickey MOUSE, they changed him to a dog. He was originally a temp villian to help boost Goofy's popularity. At that time Goofy was called "Dippy Dog." Pete was gonna have Mickey trapped in a corner like a mouse, and Goofy the dog scares the cat away. But they just changed him to a dog, and nobody really noticed.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If they do change Sora and the Gang i really wanna see the way the Render there look. Sora in Black in white. I wounder if its gonna be a Sora alone world or all 3 of them. Imagine Steamboat Willy your Partner.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
so, whats it about?
Edit: now i know! its the classic thing with mickey! awesome! the party will be able to meet mickey when they werent even created yet!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
DarkSora23 said:
i thought pete was always a cat. you know with the pointy cat-like ears.

A lynx is a cat. well part of the cat family. Notica how his ears are down like a cat's?

Lil_RiKu

Vice-Versa said:
If they do change Sora and the Gang i really wanna see the way the Render there look. Sora in Black in white. I wounder if its gonna be a Sora alone world or all 3 of them. Imagine Steamboat Willy your Partner.
know sora will be collord but everyone else become black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back