• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories US Review!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I loved reading that review, because it seems to coincide with what I was thinking, although I haven't played the remake, obviously. I like the card system, though, because to truly use them well, you have to do more than just buttom mash X, unlike with either of the other two games.

anime10121

Awards
I loved reading that review, because it seems to coincide with what I was thinking, although I haven't played the remake, obviously. I like the card system, though, because to truly use them well, you have to do more than just buttom mash X, unlike with either of the other two games.

its got reaction commands too:)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I expected as much. I didn't really expect it to get higher than a B.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The game will be in all retailers on Tuesday, other stores will probably have it on wednesday, no need to look down, because I just asked my local gamestop guy, and he said that they already have the game, I saw the game and back, it look pretty cool. I asked if I could take a picture he said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back