• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
That picture has already been posted... In this very thread. Should be on page 2.
Oh, well earlier that picture wasn't showing up on my computer, but of course now it is AFTER I look like an idiot xD it was just an x.....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Neah. It wasn't showing well on mine either.
But mine was literally just that little box with an X that shows up when your comuter cant load the image......

Also, does anyone know a stat that sounds like "Kuritikaru"? (phonetically it sounds "Koo-ree-tee-ka-roo" ; also the r's could be l's.....) Because I can't figure out what it means, its the first part in the last 2 stats on the right hand column on the character select photo. Thats all I can read since I don't really know Kanji yet, well except HP.... >>

Last edited:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Also, does anyone know a stat that sounds like "Kuritikaru"? (phonetically it sounds "Koo-ree-tee-ka-roo" ; also the r's could be l's.....) Because I can't figure out what it means, its the first part in the last 2 stats on the right hand column on the character select photo. Thats all I can read since I don't really know Kanji yet, well except HP.... >>

'Critical' would be my guess. Maybe it's the chance the character has at achieving critical hits? I'll have to look at the picture again...

And Olivia got her copy already? Sweet! I figured it would take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back