• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Huh, it looks like they have their weapon names next to their names. And, is it just me or does the picture that is next to the character select screen look like it could be the world select screen? I mean it looks like the same kind of space background thing from KH1,and it has the word "world" on it....

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Huh, it looks like they have their weapon names next to their names. And, is it just me or does the picture that is next to the character select screen look like it could be the world select screen? I mean it looks like the same kind of space background thing from KH1,and it has the word "world" on it....

That's exactly what it is.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well I didn't see the word "world" until I was almost done and I realized oh, yeah it definitely is then, but I didn't change that part of the post.....

Yup. I didn't notice at first either.

But, seriously. This magazines been out for over a day. I don't give to shits about translation, I just want to see some scans.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
There's 4 characters in color, and the others in black and white. Are the ones in color the people in your party at the moment?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dear God this is taking forever. Why are people not scanning? Has someone checked nintendo dreams webiste to see if they have the scans?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, don't forget that they have to be translated, and BM makes sure it looks like an English magazine.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well I don't know if this counts but I checked that person's blog, and they have a better picture of the character select screen.

Ugh, and How many times are they gonna keep changing the sprites for the faces next to their HP bars? I hope they keep it this time because now it makes sense since they are just pixilated versions of their faces from the character select screen.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
A bit after 10 A.M. in Japan.
It's not JUST schoolkids that buy the magazine, I'm guessing... =/
But that is the majority of buyers and as such one of them is most likely to scan the magazine.

Well I dont't know if this counts but I checked that person's blog, and they have a better picture of the character select screen.

What are you waiting for? Post that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back