• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

First Game You Ever Played

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Probably some computer game. I think it was alien based.

For some specificity on something I can remember more clearly, I think it was Sonic on the Genesis or was it the Saturn?

First game I owned, I think, was Kirby Super Star on the Super NES. I also remember playing a lot of Mario Kart on the Super NES.

CutiePique

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Hard to say with regards to computer games (probably either some kiddy educational game OR minesweeper/solitaire xD), but the console game I remember as my earliest/first game played was a ninja turtles tournament/vs fighter game my cousin had us play when we were over at her grandmother's house for holiday get-togethers. xD I don't remember much except that I always played as a character named Aska. [one google search later] ...Apparently that means it was TNMT Tournament Fighters on the SNES, because that's the only one Aska's in? Well that was easy to figure out. xD
(Next in the timeline would be the first non-edu pc game I had, Claw. Followed by my first game system, gba sp, with the most notable game I got with it, Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak.)

Neo_GFX

Awards
I envy people who can remember this... let's just say it was Mario RPG. It's one of my favorite games ever: I believe I beat it on an actual SNES, and I beat on the Virtual Console and SNES Classic... Smithy and some of the bosses are rough if you don't grind... I totally abused the built-in save state feature to beat him (almost to the point of insanity), but it beats grinding.

Statybininkas18

Awards
Thinking back really hard, probably Age of Empires 2 or Heroes of Might and Magic 3, or Warcraft 3. It has to be either of these three as I have no memory of computer games before them.