• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Marluxia's voice wasn't bad at all. I just believe people are a bit dissapointed because they either expected a different voice actor or set their expectations too high. Always remember to not compare them too closely to their Japanese counterparts.

I am a bit different to hear they changed the VA's of some characters - I hate it when they do that. I know in Japan once someone voices a particular character, they have them for life. I don't know why it's so different for the English voice actors. Either these famous people just "don't feel like" doing a voice for a videogame or these guys not wanting to pay a high price for a star. Either way, it's annoying, but so long as they keep the voice actors for the main characters and Organization XIII, that's fair enough.

I'm more curious how the rest of the Organization sounds. It's gonna be a while till anyone hears Zexion and Lexaeus, but most of all I'm curious about Vexen. Mainly his laugh. I'm REALLY hoping they can make a fair English comparison because that's a very key trait Vexen has.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sorry GS, I had never heard any of these people before and judged by names. Bad choice I guess. :/ But the Wendy's lady? She'll do Larlar FINE just as long as she can pull off the laugh.
And it is fast food.....that's what I don't get. Lol.

Marluxia's voice wasn't bad at all. I just believe people are a bit dissapointed because they either expected a different voice actor or set their expectations too high. Always remember to not compare them too closely to their Japanese counterparts.

I am a bit different to hear they changed the VA's of some characters - I hate it when they do that. I know in Japan once someone voices a particular character, they have them for life. I don't know why it's so different for the English voice actors. Either these famous people just "don't feel like" doing a voice for a videogame or these guys not wanting to pay a high price for a star. Either way, it's annoying, but so long as they keep the voice actors for the main characters and Organization XIII, that's fair enough.

I'm more curious how the rest of the Organization sounds. It's gonna be a while till anyone hears Zexion and Lexaeus, but most of all I'm curious about Vexen. Mainly his laugh. I'm REALLY hoping they can make a fair English comparison because that's a very key trait Vexen has.

Well for instance, Hayden Pannetierre or however you spell her name. The first two games came out before the show she's on now, Heroes, started, and so now maybe she wasn't available. I mean that show shoots QUICK. One day they'll be doing the 7th and the next they'll go back to the fourth, according to the magazine. And Kairi's only in one scene anyway. So maybe there were too many of those, especially for a remake.

It did bother me though that Derek Stephen Prince confirmed DiZ to be Christopher Lee, yet Marly is reporting him as Corey Burton.

Where'd she get all that info, anyway?

Oh, and lol @ "as long as they don't change the main characters". Like Namine, Kairi and (somewhat) Sora?

This Shanelle better be able to pull off the laugh. Larxene without the high pitched laugh is like Sora with Kairi.

Rep. For. You.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Eh, well...
Marluxia's voice wasn't as I expected it to be. I thought it was going to sound a lot more powerful (you know, deeper).

Sora's voice sounds scratchy o.o

raos

ok when i get to the tutorial with marluxia and it say use left analog stick to look and crap when i do it doesnt continue on to the next parts. am i being dumb and just forgetting to press or do something. or is it my ps3 or maybe the game???

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Try walking and running consecutively for a while.

Wait, look? Isn't that the right analog stick? Left is movement.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Oh, and lol @ "as long as they don't change the main characters". Like Namine, Kairi and (somewhat) Sora?

I don't consider Kairi or Namine main character due to the rarity of their appearence. Namine can be a close call because of CoM, though. People I'd consider main characters are Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, possibly Ansem, Terra, Ven, Aqua, and any other future characters they decide to give big parts too. I don't mind Sora too much even though his Re:CoM bit will seem a bit out of place, and I already know Ansem has a new VA. The only reason I consider Roxas (and by extention Axel) a main character is because he's getting a KH game based entirely around him. Same with the other three.

Santuary

Haley probably could still do the younger voice, as he did it in KHII. So they probably just screwed up and chose his older voice

I think Hayley actually made his voice sound slightly younger than his real voice in KH2. I heard him speaking in real life and he sounds even deeper than KH2 Sora.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Marly is sexy. I like it. It sounds like there is something simmering just below the surface.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
FINALLY! lo i've been looking all ofer youtube for this.

thatnks man, good find! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back