• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First encounter with a nobody in the underworld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanceMacabre

When you first run into a nobody in the underworld, after the cut scene ends, There appears a weird diamond shaped blue symbol, covered in darkness with those white nobody thorn things around it. what the hell is it? What does it do? Is it a gateway? I don't know,please help.
Please note, I'm talking KH2:FM+ here.

RikusGaurdian

Thats the portal to a Organazation Data Battle. I pretty sure its Zexion, though i cant remember 100%. You need to defeat the Organazation member in that portal to make them appear in the garden of assembelence in the Cavern of Rememberence.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok ether kh2fm+ comes out to the U.S (even though that will probobly never will :cry:) or the game has english commands because i have no idea about the new events in the game. like the new colored heartless or how the opening to the cavern of remmberence is made and alot of other stuff so if a kingdom hearts 3 comes out they better make a :cursing: kh2fm+ for the U.S because if they don't it will leave a lot of holes in the story for the U.S and im sure i won't be the only one who will be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Please sephiroth, stop making these posts with countless exclamationmarks and :cursing: smileys. I can be very annoying and it doesn't help at all. It'll do with one exclamationmark, too...

And besides, it WON'T come out over here. And telling us that you'll get pissed, won't change it either. Just get the material on Youtube. Simple as that.

Yes, the Absent Silhouette is Zexion in the Underworld.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's Zexion's absent silhouette. Beat that to get him in the journal, then that unlocks him in the Garden of Assemblage

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
When you first run into a nobody in the underworld, after the cut scene ends, There appears a weird diamond shaped blue symbol, covered in darkness with those white nobody thorn things around it. what the hell is it? What does it do? Is it a gateway? I don't know,please help.
Please note, I'm talking KH2:FM+ here.

That's a portal to an Absent Silouette battle with one of the Org XIII members of KH:CoM. I believe that's Zexion's portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back