• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First day you get it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwalker

When you get the game when it comes out I just want to know how long do you think you'll play it that game or do you plan to finish it all in one day or in the week. Im just curiouse..

My opignion would be to try not to beet it to fast but to do a little each day to enjoy it and try to realize what's going on.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Finish late maybe gonna to long it be Me understand stuff good just not what's above

dejah

:|
i think i'll stretch it to a week. i want the first round to be as perfect as possible. haha. savour every bleeding moment. bwahahaha.

knightwalker

Maybe I should buy the first day and beet it quick and tell you guys what happens to spoil ending :p j/k savor the moment where kairi gets emotional with sora and then say Wtf. But it will all make sense in time..

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
i wanna play it so bad, but you know once you beat it, you have nothing to look forward to afterwards. so i think im guna draw it out for at least 2 or 3 weeks..? and i wont be going online cause spoilers no matter what! and if there is a secret trailer, i will check into kh3. thats the only downside to this stuff, having it all be over :(. but i doubt anyone will beat it within a week, if so u need to be shot

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I think that i'm just going to wander around the game world and trying to find some secret things.

Super_Ashura

Let's see..... when I get it I'm.......:
GOINGTOPLAYTHEF**CINGS**TOUTOFITASFASTASICANTHENPLAYITOVERANDOVERANDOVER..... :D *whew* got that outta my system

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
The first day I get it I'm first gonna play the 1st game then after that I'm then I'm gonna play the 2nd game and then I'm gonna go across then street and rant to my friend how he sucks cause I have KH2 then I'm gonna laugh at him adn say AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! Ha! you got Punk'd! ^_^

sinharvest_angel

knightwalker said:
Maybe I should buy the first day and beet it quick and tell you guys what happens to spoil ending :p j/k savor the moment where kairi gets emotional with sora and then say Wtf. But it will all make sense in time..

nah i;ll beat u to it lol, j/k who knows im a beast in kh, so are u guys, well some......

iholdthekeys

when the game comes out sum1 will definitely spoil the game........... they will be like ooo this happens....... and then sora goes 2 deep dive........... and kairi jumps off a cliff.......... and then the whole ring thing happens....... and selphie starts killing ppl...... o yea thatz rite did i tell u they got a special license 2 use that movie 2........... and then sora goes to Andy's room and fights zurg....... and while all this happens riku gets possessed again and kills mickey......... but then he comes back to life to protect disney castle............ and then even more stuff happens.......... and axel come 2 bhk...... and hez like letz fight blondie...... and then bhk gets all mad and says crap like i'm not gay......... then axel says oops...... wrong blondie......... then u find out axel did namine.......... she's crying in the castle cuz she wanted sum 2 but manipulated sora's memories so that he couldn't remember their time together in the pod room b4 sora fell asleep............ and blah blah blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back