• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First day you get it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

N'gah! You don't have to ruin it for me! You and your insight! LOL.

I don't think organization members could get anything out of that, honestly. I mean, if they really don't have hearts, they prolly wouldn't really feel. . . never mind.

I'll freak out. Probably won't get it till Christmas. I'll finish the rest of my presents and run downstairs, sweep away all the games that I used to hold over, burn the books I'd been reading while I waited, and shiver as I place the disc into the tray.

And the rest is history. Or future. Whatever.

D

Dark Ruler

Yeah im not gonna sleep until i beat it i didnt sleep till i beat the first kh and im not gonna sleep until i beat the second one

The Reaper

Well one thing is when i get it, im not comming on the forums for a while. Cause if i do people will be telling me how far they are, and how the story goes! And then ill get all excited and rush through the game. So yah thats it.:)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I wanna finish it quick, but not too quick, cos its important not to skip through the story... maybe a few weeks on normal, and then try expert... and then a 100% file version...

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I will never come back on here to talk to you loser's............................JK but seriously i will hold off on beating it. play it a little at a time. but the first day i get it im playing it alllllllllll night. ill stare at it all the way home and take it with me wherever i go.

--|| SORA ||--

when that game comes out,ill probably have 100 homework incompletes and fail all my tests.lol..

--|| SORA ||--

sorry for double post it wont let me edit for some reason..i bet u theres gonna be this huge twist at the end of the game..so even when we do get it..we wont understand everything.

anyone but me

i cant wait for it to be released.. i will probably do what i do with all of my RPGs: make a file and play it without a strategy guide, and eventually i will get to a boss and he kicks my ass about ten times over and i realize i am like 10 levels lower than i should be (this will be about the amount of time it takes to get to hollow bastion in the first game) and then i will replay the game with strategy guide and fight every single heartless i come across and pick up every item and such.. yup.. so that all will take me at tops a week to two weeks..

DarkOblivion

haha, yeah, I am gonna explore every little corner of the maps ( Like I always do ), and get every chest.

Kairiissocute

I don't know about you but i have to get the hang of a game AND the surroundings before i can do very well at all. don't call me a n00b i was 10 but i spent 27 hours on destiny islands trying to figure out where to go. I actually plan on beating KH2 my first round w/out a guidedbook. IT'S JUST MORE FUN W/OUT CHEATING

L

Lost Hope

I´m running up to my room locking the door and scream in to my pillow (I have KH2) and then look at the cover and the little hand book for an hour and play it for an hour every day........I wonder how long I will last on just an hour a day?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
As soon as I hand the Cashier the money, I'm going to rip it open, stare at the disc for a second then break it into a bunch of tiny peices and shatter across the floor, then pick up at the peices and begin to eat them.

Then I will buy a second copy once I'm done eating the other disc, take it home, take out the disc and rub it all over my body... possibly licking it, then I will slam dunk the disc into my PS2, breaking the disc and my PS2.

I will then commence to go and buy a new PS2 and KH2 disc, since my other PS2 was not worthy of it. I will then take it home and beat it.

I will also make sure that the Cashier who gave it to me that day, become president and evntual ruler of the earth.

And later in life when I'm rich and famous, I will spend my life savings on turning that one video game store into a huge video game mall dedicated to only video games and KH. I will also make a keyblade store where you can buy and customize your own real metal keyblade.

I will have saved the KH2 disc that I beat the game with, and when I'm pretty sure I'm going to die, I'm going to hold it in my hands, then tell them to unplug the respirator, and I shall die with it in my hands.

And i will either be cremated, and have the ashes of KH2 scattered with my own ashes, or I will say in my will, that my casket has to be filled with KH crap....

Yep.... that's what I'm going to do >_>

Solidsocom

Stop, plz. The game is so damn close yet so far away.

First thing im gonna do....hmmmm...... I will probably pee my pants cuz I've been waiting for this since KH1 came out and that was what like 2002 or 2001 or something. See I'm old cause I've been waiting to long.

Oh, and to the above statement, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back