• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

first day playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH fan 1989

Awards
What are you planning to do once it comes out? Me personally the first thing to do when I get up is to go to eat then go to Wal-Mart to buy the game and play it for a couple hours.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m going to time myself playing 0.2 on Standard Mode here soon. On the night before KH3’s release (downloading the digital version,) I’m going to play 0.2 and time it to where it finishes right at midnight and I’ll immediately switch over to KH3. I’ll be taking those first couple days off to try to get through as much of the story as I can to avoid running into spoilers.

KeyToNothing

Awards
I have the deluxe edition ordered from Square's store. If there's a way to track my package then I'll be following it. As soon as it arrives, I'll be playing with occasional breaks.

I might even buy supplies for the gaming journey :D

Meow Wow

Awards
I'm probably going to get it in the evening and play it a little bit because considering I have school the next day.........ahh screw it KH3 is more important than sleep.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Step-by-Step of what I'll do:

*Get the game from Gamestop
*Hang Up Fabric Poster
*Make Un-boxing video of me Un-boxing the Deluxe Edition
*Let game install
*Just stare at the Main Menu for an hour
*Record me playing KH3 on my Game Capture Card and then Upload it to Youtube - probably the next day though

TehSoulCookie

I have the digital pre-ordered, so as soon as it hits midnight, I'll be diving right in. And I also plan on taking that whole week off of work, so that I can just play and play and play.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
1. Stay home.
2. Sit for 2 hours before Gamestop opens.
3. Go inside and get the masterpiece.
4. Scream all the way to home and till I put the disc in the PS4.
5. Have a heart attack. Then play. Then have another heart attack.
6. Scream for the rest of the day.
7. Cry for 3 hours.
8. Eat.
9. Go to bed for an hour.
10. Play till 3am.
11. Sleep till 9am.
12. Repeat steps 5-11.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i’m gonna be at best buy when the doors open and speed home with my deluxe edition copy. once that bitch installs i’ll be playing until i physically cannot or circumstances impede me.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I guess I'll preorder some edition of it, then hope it arrives within some weeks from the release date because I can't expect gaming services to be really on time in my country. Till it arrives, watch the forum activity feed explode with game reactions and feedback and sigh to myself, realizing I'll probably never get my hands on a game simultaneously as all the people here. Then, as the game arrives, I'll return to my gaming cave and won't come out of it in at least 200 hours of gameplay that's for sure

Cakeberry

I'll probably do what I did with Persona 5 since KH and Persona are my two favorite/most special franchises.

So basically, take the day off University that day, wake up whenever I do (I've pre-ordered digitally and it unlocks at 7 or 8 am my time), immediately start the PS4 and play the game (after watching the opening through tears bc I'll probably be crying my eyes out), play only an hour or two at first and then set it down because holy shit I cannot believe it's here this is so surreal, take a 5-10 minute break, and then be unable to contain my excitement and continue playing for most of the day. Maybe even take a second day off University if I stopped somewhere juicy.

I seriously can't wait.

Wallflower3582

Frankly, I'm gonna take it a little slower. I'm gonna play it every day but I'm not going to finish it all at once. I want to savor it. God knows we've been waiting long enough, we might as well make it last. I will also be turning off my internet to avoid spoilers as best I can.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Use my vacation time to take a “mental health” day off. Wait for it to finish installing. Weep.

Tweet variations of “gaiskdldhsjalalaldjhfhfkslla” throughout the day.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
first day playing i will enjoy the game and not rushed and take in the enoirments and stuff

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm gunna install the game, crack open a few brewskis and put a note on my door that says "Do Not Disturb." I plan to play the game in healthy amounts to be honest. I don't want to miss or forget anything in a sleepy state.

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm planning on doing a crazy marathon that ruins my sleeping schedule and beating the game quickly as possible, I almost never play games like that anymore but KH3 is a special exception.

What difficulty will you all be playing on? I'll be in a rush to finish the story so I might choose Standard for my first playthrough and save Proud/Critical for later.

Seighart

Awards
I work Sunday to Wednesdays. I'll be taking that Tuesday and Wednesday off. I'm buying extra pillows and such so i can make a pillow fort. Buying some Cheese Balls, Brisk, and setting up my headset so i can detach myself from the world. I have a whole week to myself with this game. My girlfriend is going to be so pissed lmao.

Definitely taking time off of work to play the game. I'm thinking of two separate 3-4 hour bursts per day, once in morning and once again at night. My biggest fear is playing through it too quickly but I'm definitely gonna take as much time as possible for each world and really savor it.

Thankfully, there is a store near me that always gets games early so hopefully I can be playing it quite a few days before the 29th

1_Mendoza

I plan to pick up the game the day of once I get off work at 2 then get my quick workout in (Trust me, I will speed through this part).
I’ll get home install the game and eat/ shower while it does, then pop a seat and take in nice and slow per world. I’ll play the main story and delve into the occasional side quest/ mini game and grind to my heart’s content. I always like to be overleveled as to enjoy whooping the bosses’ butts. I’m going to enjoy every piece of dialogue from text boxes to cutscenes and let myself just FEEL it out. This will probably take about a week. During this I will literally unfollow EVERYTHING KH on social media, including this site, and pray I don’t see some random spoiler somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back