• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Coded footage!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Okay, first off, sorry if somebodys already found this.

The YouTube user "DChiuch" has posted some walkthroughs of the first KH Coded episode!!
It's not very good quality unfortunately (Mainly in the sound department), but it's still easy to watch.

So anyway, enjoy!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded Complete Playthrough Part 1
(This links to the first part, the other parts should appear in "related videos")

A

Audo

It isn't that old. The videos were only up yesterday through Nico or whatever. This is on YouTube so at least people will have an easier time watching it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You don't know what you're talking about.
Sure, the episode itself is old, but very few have seen the whole thing taped.

i do believe you are just here to patronize me since you have said nothing to prove that i don't know what I'm talking about. in fact...you kinda agreed

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The episode is old. The videos of it are not.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The videos aren't that new, either. The first one has been up since the 21st of July. I think they're only on youtube now because yesterday I posted details to an account on that membership-only Japanese site, for people who wanted to see them. Course, I could be wrong.

State

Awards
You are correct there, Raz.

Thanks for sharing this, about freaking time someone uploaded some Coded vids. >O>

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
idk about you but i saw that video a while ago...maybe khinsider never found it...
The videos aren't that new, either. The first one has been up since the 21st of July. I think they're only on youtube now because yesterday I posted details to an account on that membership-only Japanese site, for people who wanted to see them. Course, I could be wrong.
Meaning, you couldn't have seen it before.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Meaning, you couldn't have seen it before.

i saw it before with my friend. idk how he found it but it was in japanese site. so maybe it's the same one your talking about but then again there are other ways to leak videos

Allister Rose

French Lover
not sure...looks similar..i'm on a different computer that doesnt have japanese characters.s o these weird rectangles show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back