• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First battle on the KHInsider Forums. In need of definitive info/Opponents.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
As the Title has stated, I'd like to try out the Roleplaying aspect of the KHInsider Forums, starting with the Battling Section. My Character is as follows (Sorry, no Picture...If anyone would like to draw him, that would be awesome.)

Name: Xashowd
Race: Nobody Vampire
Element: Wind
Weapon: Darkscythe
Appearance: Long Raven Black hair, Crimson Eyes, Pale skin. Wears an Organization XIII Cloak. Has an intricate Star shaped symbol on his right hand.

Bio: Once known as Shadow, Xashowd's village was destroyed by a massive beast known as the Dark Fenrir. He wandered his home world for a time until he literally ran into Xigbar as he was exploring worlds for potential recruits. Xashowd then became #15, arriving a week after Xion, and lived with the Organization until their Downfall. After escaping the World that Never Was, he traveled the worlds for a time seeking to become stronger, and was approached by the Dark Fenrir, who had taken a human form. He bestowed upon Xashowd the Mark of the Winds, one of five powerful symbols belonging to beings known as the Pillars of Existence. Tasked with maintaining the Balance of the worlds, the Dark Fenrir sends his to various worlds to solve any problems that may arise.

Personality: Xashowd is typically a calm individual, and loves exploring new places. When in battle he tries to keep a cool head, thinking his actions through. He is able to use the wind to perform a wide variety of attacks and maneuvers to aid him in battle. He is weak to Electric attacks and Thunder spells, however. Xashowd also has an innate fear of Bees which he cannot explain. This causes his to drop what he is doing when he sees one, doing whatever it takes to kill it, and often forgetting what is going on around him...Even in battle. His lack of true emotion tends to make him seem cold at times, but he tries his best to be friendly.

Unique Powers: Has an ocular ability known as the Aura Spectrum. When he focuses his energy into his eyes, they turn a Cobalt Blue and enable him to track the Auras of various beings and objects for a decent distance. Auras are unique to a person/object, much like DNA, and as such this makes Xashowd a decent tracker. It can be less effective in Precipitation (Such as Rain, Snow, Etc.) and due to certain environments (Realms with unusual qualities, heavily polluted areas, Etc). Tracking more than one person or doing so over long distances can wear out Xashowd's energy more rapidly than usual, so he refrains from using it unless needed.

Let me know if there is anything I should change/add, and please explain exactly how the battles work here. Anyone who wants to fight me can do so.

Eventua

I've been here a while but haven't had a battle in a while, so I'll guide you through the process. Essentially, it's like a roleplay in that you post a description of what your character does/says/thinks etc, but your character encounters your opponents character and the two fight.
Of course, you can't just say 'bamph, I win'. Instead, you describe what your character does, usually consisting of a defensive maneuver of some sort followed by soem kidn of attack (not necesserily a special named technique), so basically...

Poster A: Describe environment and introduction

Poster B: Introduce character, have them meet

Then they might talk for a bit, but at some point (usually immediately) they get into a fight, which goes:

Poster A: Attack

Poster B: Defend, then attack

Poster A: Defend, then attack

And then it just kind of carries on like that until one player outsmarts the other one through clever tactics, planning and use of the environment (or, ya know, just being more creative and badass with their character) and the loser concedes defeat. I'll post a template here soon, if you want to fight. Just let me know.

I suggest you look at some of the battles between veteran roleplayers (Orion, Nigga Sauce and Ashes Remnant comes to mind) for guidance if you still feel lost.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Ok, Thanks for the clarification. I'm not new to Roleplay battles in general, but wanted to know how KHInsider went about them. I'll go check out those people. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back