• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► First and the number i.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I've been thinking lately more and more about Xion and her name resulting as No. I. And I've begun to notice certain things... like KH II and III having their Roman Numerals designed to fit perfectly into the Roman Numeral I when chu look at it... they're really just a big numeral I, rather then separate roman numerals. Then chu get things like the concert name being " First Breath" and in 2.8 the movie is called the First Volume. Why first? Is it just some weird coincidence or am I just imagining things? I'm thinking it might be a religious thing, with everyone really just being connected to each other, and they say everything used to be one thing in the beginning... a giant mass of energy and matter.

What are your guy's thoughts about this topic? I've personally thought about it, because I had a weird vision last year of a girl named First... but thash just me, lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That maybe because Xion's name does not translate to No. I as in the roman numeral I but to No. i as in the imaginary number.

The lowercase i is intentional as it symbolizes Xion's status as an "imaginary" being which has no actual number within the Organisation and doesn't count as an official member.
She's supposed to be a puppet, a mere vessel to hold Sora's power and make it accessible for Xemnas' use.
Days said:
Xigbar: Sora is having a powerful effect on her.

Xemnas: Yes, it was not supposed to gain a mind of its own--nor become the
person we see. But in the end, it only proves the puppet is the more worthy
vessel.
At last, the time has come. Saïx, are the devices ready?

Saïx: All three will be operable in a matter of days.

Xemnas: Good.

Saïx: What do you want to do with Roxas?

Xemnas: Both of them have connections to Sora, but we only need one of them
under our thumb.
Let Xion take from Roxas the rest of what he has to give...
Or, let him destroy her first and get it all back. It makes no difference to
me. Either way, Sora's power will be ours.

Her face changing depending on who looks at her also goes back to the whole "imaginary" symbolism.

Like i.e. Saix calling her "it" and not understanding why Roxas (and later Axel too) make such a fuss about her is genuine on his part because he sees nothing but a faceless, hooded puppet.
A thing, not a living being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back