• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fireworks Hahahahah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelris

in the spirit of fourth of july and the pursuit of burning the local golf course to the ground, i come to you with this thread about which you say your favorite firework. if you dont have one then, thats cool too, but youve missed a large portion of you life. my personal favorite is roman candles. theres nothing like pointing one at your friend while he pees his pants and runs with fear, and by the same token, there is no feeling quite like having fireballs shot at you.

so, what is everyones favorite firework?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Getting slightly worried about you Xelris. I love all fireworks, they're so pretty :)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
my favorite, are the ones that are a solid color, and when it starts to die out, changes colors. Those are cool- oh and the sparklies. I love the sparlie ones

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I LIEK THE FIREWORKS THAT START OUT RED AND EXPLODE ALL HUGE AND TURN GREEN AND MAKE A BOOOOOM SOUND

I also took some photos with a slow shutter-speed... They look kinda liek C4D renders >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back