• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Firewatch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Firewatch is an interesting game that I'd like not to talk much about to avoid spoilers, but the main jist of the game is that it's a mystery game that is basically an interactive narrative akin to Dear Esther. Although unlike Dear Esther this game has a bit more personality and plot.

I've played about an hour of this game and it's a breath of fresh air in terms of video game narratives. At 20 bucks (17 right now on Steam) I would highly recommend giving this one a try.

[video=youtube;ddvxe_72fc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvxe_72fc0&ab_channel=AlphaMale[/video]

Also, if you don't care about spoilers, here's me playing the first hour of the game very poorly with a friend of mine.

[video]http://www.twitch.tv/reaganrayden/v/43662598[/video]

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Bought and finished it the day it came out (also worth mentioning, for those who have PS Plus it's on a bit of a discount on PSN, too). It's an absolutely gorgeous looking game. It was the first time I really used the Share feature on PS4 just so I could show off the beauty to friends.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I remember seeing the trailer to this at E3 I think, looked interesting. Don't know if I'll ever get it, but I can sense it being a possible PS+ game for some month down the line.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Bought it and beat it the day it released; it was such a beautiful game. <3

EchoFringe49

I finished this game yesterday and thought it was just okay.
The voice-acting, dialouge and art are all great but the story was really unsatisfying

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Am I the only one who thought this was PS4 exclusive? I got on Steam the other day and saw it on there and freaked the hell out. Unfortunately, I had already spent money on other games on sale, so this one will have to wait, but this was one of my most anticipated last E3. I thought I'd have to wait until I got a PS4.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I thought it was PS4/PC exclusive so I was surprised to see One listed in the video in the OP myself.

EDIT: Oh wait, it seems the video title is just wrong lol

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Cg--g9fUYAEIrEf.jpg

Game is on sale right now for PS Plus members if there is anyone who is interested but was waiting to take the plunge.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I beat this several months ago, and man what a game it was. Really stirred up several emotions for me. I have a couple funny stories from when I played if anyone is still interested, but man I kind of hope we see more games like this In the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back