• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

I use thunder more than Fire, I don't know, just have been accustomed to it since the first game, it's actually helped me out lots of times.

Ultima Power

Personally, I don't really use fire much, I only us it if I'm surrounded, though rarely. I mainly use Reflega, Thundaga, Magnega and Blizzaga.
Why Magnega?

If you use Magnega, and Thundaga right after, you'll get a combo, plus, the enemies will be in 1 place, due to Magnega, making Thundaga affective on all targets :thumbsup:

Txamt

Would be nice if it expands as it spins, give out more ranges or something, atleast to like mid-range.

But nope, I use Magnet, Reflect, and Cure ...
Sometimes Thunder but only if i am desperate.

Apollo

Silver Member
I thought fire sucked in KH2. It was way better in KH1 when it actually shot out like a metor type of thing. The spinning around you thing was lame. It was only helpful when you had a bunch of heartless on you, which then you could just button mash out.

Also I think Magic in general sucked in KH2. In KH1 the enviroment actually used the magic. Like to light fires, getting electricty flowing, or cooling somthing down.

Txamt

I thought fire sucked in KH2. It was way better in KH1 when it actually shot out like a metor type of thing. The spinning around you thing was lame. It was only helpful when you had a bunch of heartless on you, which then you could just button mash out.

Also I think Magic in general sucked in KH2. In KH1 the enviroment actually used the magic. Like to light fires, getting electricty flowing, or cooling somthing down.

Not really, it generally gets less and less after every world.
That's why I was shocked to learn that I had to use Magic again for the Clock tower Phantom in KH1.

Azerty

Wait, people actually used Magic in Kingdom Hearts II. Aside from Cure, Magic was useless in KH2, what with Drive Forms and Reaction Commands.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wait, people actually used Magic in Kingdom Hearts II. Aside from Cure, Magic was useless in KH2, what with Drive Forms and Reaction Commands.

Well, it may not be as usefull as it is in KH1, but using magic every now and then switches it up. I generally use KH2's fire for quick finishing hits (on bosses) and what not. I don't usually use it, but besides Cure and Reflect, it's probably the most used spell by me. I use Magnet sparingly.. mainly in the third/ fourth part of the final boss battle. (The "I'm charging mai lazer part") As for Blizzard and Thunder.. rarely..

Azerty

Well, it may not be as usefull as it is in KH1, but using magic every now and then switches it up. I generally use KH2's fire for quick finishing hits (on bosses) and what not. I don't usually use it, but besides Cure and Reflect, it's probably the most used spell by me. I use Magnet sparingly.. mainly in the third/ fourth part of the final boss battle. (The "I'm charging mai lazer part") As for Blizzard and Thunder.. rarely..

Wait, what did Reflect and Magnet do? Since I hardly used magc in KH2...I forgot what the newer spells did.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wait, what did Reflect and Magnet do? Since I hardly used magc in KH2...I forgot what the newer spells did.

Reflect absorbs enemy attacks and after you either release it or you've casted it the fourth/ fifth time, it basically explodes into magical energy that damages enemies based on what you absorbed or whatever. That's basically what it seems like to me. Magnet sucks up some enemies into the air, leaving them open and vulnable to attacks, as they're whirled around. I think they also get damaged, but I'm not totally sure, since I don't use it too much.

Azerty

Reflect absorbs enemy attacks and after you either release it or you've casted it the fourth/ fifth time, it basically explodes into magical energy that damages enemies based on what you absorbed or whatever. That's basically what it seems like to me. Magnet sucks up some enemies into the air, leaving them open and vulnable to attacks, as they're whirled around. I think they also get damaged, but I'm not totally sure, since I don't use it too much.

Oh, okay. Well, since I got to level 99 in KH2, I'm practically ultra powerful and have no need for such spells. I mean, I was able to beat Xemnas with Sora's Kingdom Key. Even though it actually took awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back