• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

this is a question ive wanted to ask sence i played kh2. What do you guys think of fire? i personally didnt like the spin around thing. i perferd the shooting kind. what do you guys think?

im sure you all know i love opinion threads:thumbup:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Spinning fire was more useful to me since I dont do much long range fighting on KH.

Choc

I actually didn't like the spinning fire.
I never realized this up until now, but I always used fire, and other offensive magic, at a far range and then run up to the enemies and fight them physically. So I never used fire in KH2 because I couldn't fight with it.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I guess KH1 Fire (my favorite next to Thunder--get up a bunch of levels, hit the top of the Gizmo Shop with Thundaga, kill all the Darkballs at once; those were the days), if only because KH2 was all about Cure. XP Plus they did a ton with the physical attacks. Pretty much didn't use any magic at all, and normally I'm heavy on the magic.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Meh.. I liked KH1's version better. I tended to use it like a Machine Gun (for enemies that didn't die in one attack)/ Shotgun (one quick blast to a Blue Rhapsody). I loved to use Fire and Blizzard a fair amount, in KH1. I mean, the new Fire is okand I did find it useful a couple times, but I still like KH1's version better. Thunder also seemed more useful in KH1. Actually, I probably used magic far more in KH1 than I did in KH2.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I preffer kh2 fire cause when theres like heaps of enemys attacking you, just whip out fire couple of times and viola' gone :)

Last edited:
C

Colours

this is a question ive wanted to ask sence i played kh2. What do you guys think of fire? i personally didnt like the spin around thing. i perferd the shooting kind. what do you guys think?

im sure you all know i love opinion threads:thumbup:

The fire was okay, especially when your in the form version.

Elorah

Awards
I hardly used any magic apart from cure in KH2, but the spinny fire (lol) was good when you were surrounded and you needed room to move.
The KH1 fire was pretty good too, because you could shoot it pretty fast and fend off attackers from a distance.
At first I didn't like the Kh2 fire, but it does grow on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back