• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire of the phoenix:A new hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Plot:Myth says once the world known as Earth was at peace once.That no demon or unnatural creature existed.It states that scientist created humankind's enemy in an accident.But that is a myth.Aslong as anyone can remember demons rule the earth.Humans are becoming extenct,and the creatures that rule the world pay a high price for them and their skin.Technology has seiced to exist and became myth forgotten.Magic is well guarded secret from humans.However one teenager as he was about to be exacuted used magic.But not just any magic one of the strongest magics known on Earth.Fire magic.He escaped and certain humans have learned how to use magic as well.A hope came into each one of their hearts for the phoenix.The phoenix was the strongest being on the planet and protected humans however one day she was killed.But some of her fire still existed.In an unkown place.With this the world could be set to what myth says so the teenagers each set off on a nearly impossible journey to save the world.They will soon meet and the die will be cast.The fate of the world is in their hands.

Rules:
No G-modding or P-playing
Everybody must have a different magic than another person
Everyone must atleast post a paragraph to two paragraphs
Please have some experience
You may PM me to reserve your magic
And Have fun!

Elements:
Fire:Me
Electricity:Reserved until I get an answer
Ice:
Water:
Earth:
Wind:Seirio

Template:
Name:
Personaility:
Appearence:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon:
Theme Song: (optional)
Magic:
Bio:

Name:Inochi
Personaility:Inochi is a calm and cocky kid.He is kind and usually understanding,but is serious in battle and has a temper problem.He although kind can be rough and sometimes vicious.
Appearence:He is thin and well built with obvious signs of strength,an beating from whips shown by his scars on his back.Inochi carries on his back a black cloack he keeps open,and his shine a sea blue.Golden spikey hair and black pants he carries no shoes.
Height:6'4"
Weight:129 lbs
Weapon:His fists
Theme Song:Freedom Fighter By Creed
Magic:Fire
Bio:Inochi was born when his parrents running away from a group of dark elvesforcing them to be caught,and they were exacuted the next day.Inochi was forced by fate to grow up in prison untill the goblins who ran the prison thought his skin would be at high quality price.While there he uncovered stone tablets in the ground whie doing one the jobs they forced him to do.When he studied them later he learned fire magic.Using it when he was about to be exacuted he escaped,and has since then started his journey for the fire of the phoenix.

Please join.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Seko Fujin Shina-Tsu-Hiko
Personaility: COcky,fierce,comedic,serious occasionaly
Appearence:
NerotheRightDevilHandUser.jpg

Height: 6'6
Weight: 132 lbs with his armor,extra weights hidden to slow down his speed.
Weapon: A large sword called the Red Queen,(In appearance) that create large tornado like gusts of wind that cuts alot,along with a pair of infinite ammo magnums that make air and change it into magic imbued bullets
Theme Song: Devil Never Cry ,no maker,from the game Devil May Cry 3
Magic: Wind
Bio: Seko was born a part demon from a human woman and a race of demons called Oni.He had the body of a human but the super strength and speed of an Oni.Seko lived a normal life in a house in a forrest until someone kidnapped his mother and Seko was so mad that he accidentaly pushed down a tree onto the kidnapper,killing him.This was when he was 5.The kidnapper turned out to be another demon.His mom soon confessed to him that he was partly a demon but could control the magic arcane of wind,just like his father,an angelic looking demon,who manipulated the element.Soon after,he heard that his father died while defeated 1000 demons in a confrontation in another part of the world.Seko found his blade,the Red Queen and became a demon hunter because his father died while betraying the other demons,and killing 1000 of them before he died.Soon Seko contructed 2 magnums that changes the air into sharp,slicing bullets impued with wind magic.Seko learned how to control advanced wind magic,which is magic that people cannot learn but inherit from people who actualy control wind.

Soon after his demon hunting began when he was 14,his mother was killed by another demon assasin that was sent.He blamed himself for not being there and made demon hunting a full time business.He is now looking to slay demons that ruled the world,and possibly help from the extremly few people who know and are able to use magic.Therefore,he would be able to take down demons more easily and prevent the tragic events of his parent from ever happening to another child.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Closed.

See the rules for the reason why. ;D PM me with a longer storyline if you want this reopened, OR tell me that this is a 'practice' roleplay, even though I know that it's not and you know that it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back