• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

you have no idea how much i want this game. i've had absolutely no desire to get a 3ds until now.
it's been announced for release in EU later this year but no news as of yet for US.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: Fire Emblem Awakening

for anyone interested in a bit of gameplay:
[video=youtube;qd89DDJxMu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd89DDJxMu4&feature=relmfu[/video]

I definitely would love to have this game as well. Been a huge fire emblem fan for awhile now, maybe I'll actually pick up a 3DS now.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

yeah, i gave the last one a miss (played it briefly on my r4card but it crashed) but this one looks pretty great.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Damn, I'm quite surprised this thread didn't exist 'til now o.o

Anyways, so buying this game! I own Path of Radiance for the Gamecube. Loved that game! I played the Gameboy versions too but don't own a gameboy Fire Emblem.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah, I'm just waiting on a US release date. Hopefully it comes soon. :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Wow did I see Marth in that opening? Or at least some person that looks like Marth wearing a mask.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Marth is actually confirmed DLC.

As is Roy and Micaiah and a few other older FE chars.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Lyn. :3

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

oh jesus, please tell me Eliwood will be in there! (my original username on here was Eliwood, haha.)

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

oh jesus, please tell me Eliwood will be in there! (my original username on here was Eliwood, haha.)

well considering his son, roy, is in... i dunno...

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

As a huge FE fan, I pray that the US doesn't have to miss out on yet another FE game. I still would really like to play FE12. But this game looks fantastic. It's been quite a few years now since we've gotten a new FE game, so I'm ecstatic. FE3D was one of the main reasons I bought a 3DS.

But I must say, the new official art for the retro DLC characters is horrendous. Roy looks nothing like himself, and the female characters all look like they were drawn by a horny fanboy. Elincia looks straight out of Sailor Moon, and for some reason Micaiah is in skin-tight, low-cut clothes.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

you have no idea how much i want this game. i've had absolutely no desire to get a 3ds until now.
it's been announced for release in EU later this year but no news as of yet for US.

bro how do you love fire emblem but not final fantasy tactics

THIS is why you're not a boss moogle

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Now I'm thinking about getting a 3ds just to play this game. There's no way I'm passing this one up, ever since getting my hands on FE Path of Radiance, I've been a fan of it. So hearing a new one could be coming out here, I'm excited. Really hope it does, cause that trailer looks awesome.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

As a huge FE fan, I pray that the US doesn't have to miss out on yet another FE game. I still would really like to play FE12. But this game looks fantastic. It's been quite a few years now since we've gotten a new FE game, so I'm ecstatic. FE3D was one of the main reasons I bought a 3DS.

But I must say, the new official art for the retro DLC characters is horrendous. Roy looks nothing like himself, and the female characters all look like they were drawn by a horny fanboy. Elincia looks straight out of Sailor Moon, and for some reason Micaiah is in skin-tight, low-cut clothes.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

what're you talking about man roy looks fucking amazing there!

bro how do you love fire emblem but not final fantasy tactics

THIS is why you're not a boss moogle

i like tactics! just not compared to the other ff titles do i get boos mooglee now

Recon

Art of War
Awards

[video=youtube;K0XiYM84dsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0XiYM84dsE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Really love the art style in this game. Looking forward to more footage.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Back