• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

State

Awards
Re: Fire Emblem Awakening

I've been listening to the soundtrack and it definitely is extremely beautiful.

[video=youtube;AoDV7TEhGDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoDV7TEhGDE[/video]

You got that right; this particular theme sounds majestically relaxing~

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I wonder if the demo will be like The Denpa Men demo, in that it could be the tutorial or something where we make a unit, and then once we clear a couple chapters we can save transfer data into the full game.

That would be cool.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I wonder if the demo will be like The Denpa Men demo, in that it could be the tutorial or something where we make a unit, and then once we clear a couple chapters we can save transfer data into the full game.

That would be cool.

That would be really awesome. We'll get to level our characters in advance if we do.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I just like that idea because sometimes I don't like doing things over so soon after doing them the first time. And it actually made the demo WORTH it to me. Instead of just being HEY HERE'S A SEGMENT OF THIS GAME, CHECK IT OUT, it's more like HEY CHECK THE FIRST PART OF THIS GAME OUT! OH DON'T WORRY ABOUT LOSING THAT PROGRESS, JUST TRANSFER INTO THE FULL VERSION IF YOU GET THAT! :D

also for those too lazy to click the link and just want to know the details:
The Fire Emblem 3DS bundle includes a Cobalt Blue Original 3DS with a 4GB SD memory card included with Fire Emblem: Awakening Pre-Installed. The 3DS model is not XL however normal original 3DS models include a 2GB SD card, not a 4GB.

The bundle in the US for $199.99 which is a slight discount compared to if you bought a new Original 3DS, 4GB SD card, and a retail copy of FE: Awakening separately.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and the FE: Awakening 3DS bundle hit stores on February 4th.

State

Awards

The offer is actually worth it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

The offer is actually worth it.

It is very convincing and I wouldn't mind trading my Cosmos Black 3DS for this Cobalt Blue one. The design and color just makes it one of a kind now with 30 different 3DS/3DS XL designs total.

The game does come preinstalled though so the game already takes up quite a few blocks on your 2GB SD card. When considering transferring, it might just be best to upgrade to a bigger SD card to fit all the eShop/Ambassador data.

State

Awards

It is very convincing and I wouldn't mind trading my Cosmos Black 3DS for this Cobalt Blue one. The design and color just makes it one of a kind now with 30 different 3DS/3DS XL designs total.

The game does come preinstalled though so the game already takes up quite a few blocks on your 2GB SD card. When considering transferring, it might just be best to upgrade to a bigger SD card to fit all the eShop/Ambassador data.

4GB, actually.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

This game shall be GLORIOUS!!

so excited :3

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

So now EB Games Canada is offering that art book for preorder as well.

To all Canadians who were getting this, PREORDER FOR DAT SHIZZ YO

Recon

Art of War
Awards

[video=youtube;ghNE5wZqkoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ghNE5wZqkoQ[/video]

Character Creation Video

Fire Emblem: Awakening will also require 8,579 blocks of free space on an SD card if you choose to download the digital version. 8,579 blocks translates to a little over 1GB.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Still not as big as Style Savvy...

but you should get the retail version. And preorder it. For DAT ARTBOOK.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

No character creation allowed in the demo besides your name and gender... WHYYY!? ;~;

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I think it's NA only at this point. The game comes out in April for other regions, and this would be way too early for a demo, so...

I would just like to say before I inevitably post my impressions is that this is the first time I've ever played any Fire Emblem game. I've heard nothing but praise about it since its release in Japan so I thought I'd try it out.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I think it's NA only at this point. The game comes out in April for other regions, and this would be way too early for a demo, so...

I would just like to say before I inevitably post my impressions is that this is the first time I've ever played any Fire Emblem game. I've heard nothing but praise about it since its release in Japan so I thought I'd try it out.

Hmm yah, probably US exclusive for now. Gonna check it out later though, just to be sure! Have fun with the demo! :D

Back