• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem, Heartless Spawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

This is my crazy, twisted version of, Fire Emblem! My favorite game.

The War of the Stones Begins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long ago, the continent of Magvel was plagued by monsters. A band of heroes used five Sacred Stones to restore peace to the lad and imprison the source of thie evil: the Demon King. Centuries have passed since the capture of the Demon King. Five nations grew from the ruins of Magvel, each housing one of the legendary Sacred Stones as a symbol of hope and peace. Without warning, one of these antions, the Grado Empire, invaded its neighbor, the kingdom of Renais. Unable to defend itself against this sudden attack, city after city in Renais fell to the brutal assault.

Usable Characters
Eirika | Lord Seth | Paladin Franz | Cavalier Gilliam | Knight Vanessa | Pegasus Knt Moulder | Priest Garcia | Fighter Neimi | Archer Colm | Thief Artur | Monk Lute | Mage Natasha | Cleric Joshua | Sword Fgt Ephraim | Lord Forde | Cavalier Kyle | Cavalier Amelia | Recruit Tana | Pegasus Knt Cormag | Wyvern Knt Duessel | Great Knt L'Arachel| Troubadour Dozla | Berserker Marisa | Sword Fgt Ewan | Pupil Gerik | Mercenary Tethys | Dancer Innes | Sniper Rennac | Rogue Knoll | Shaman Myrrh | Manakete Saleh | Sage Syrene | Falcon Knt

Sorry it did that with the characters. I can't change this stuff. It's a curse. Any questions about the characters, classes, just ask. You can also have characters from the other Fire Emblem, but you can only change the above characters names.
We have to kill the Demon King, and stop the Grado empire. That's the main goal.

Rules:
No godmoding, powerplaying
No controlling other characters unless i give permission
No killing other charcters unless i give permission
Put "Joshua Rocks out Loud!" at your post if you read everything.
I'll add more l8r.

PM me if u want to join

Template:

Original Name:
New Name=
Weapon= I'll tell you the kind u have in your PM, just give your weapon(s) a name.
Limit Break= one for each weapon

My Template:
Joshua
Joshua
Mani Katti (Sword)
Illusion Blades

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Eirika
New name: sinara
weapon: twin blades of darkness and light.
Limit break: Shadows (control your shadows and make them solid so they attack you)
"Joshua rocks out loud!" ((But im louder :p))

Last edited:

NeoSora

KHDRUMMER said:
This is my crazy, twisted version of, Fire Emblem! My favorite game.

Actually, you havent changed it at all. The plot and characters are all exactly the same. You just took it exactly like it said in the game. So much for creativity.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Where's Ross!!!? I want an axe T.T XD
And They're called Myrmidons not swd fighters ^^
BTW Joshua Rocks out Loud!
But Ross is better ^^

Original Name: Gerik
New Name= Noki
Weapon= Brave sword, also a Wind sword too (it lets you use Excalibur magic too ^^)
Limit Break= Heavens Chaos (Chaos is unleashed on the enemy from heaven, spers, sword, arrows etc. Come crashing down on the enemy causing Holy damage)

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
khgamer said:
You do realize this is Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones right? They're called swrd fighters here.(i think!)

Ummmm.....no they're not, and yes, i do know this is SS >.>

KHDRUMMER

sry i've been gone. and sry i didn't have Ross. you can be him if u want. and i know they are called myrmidons. i copied this off a walkthrough site. and for the completely stupid remark above, i didn't change THAT PART of the story. And i said i'd post more l8r. Its going to be different. Notice, HEARTLESS SPAWN!!!! There are going to be heartless... ok.

we'll start l8r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back