• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finished Proud Mode and.....NO SECRET VID!! WTF!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ok....now I just finished Proud mode,beat Xenmas..and Blah Blah Blah...but when the credits finish and that scene where Sora,Riku and Kairi get the letter is over all I get is my battle report and thats it....it says I played on Proud mode and that I have 90% of the journal done....so is that the problem...is it that i need like 95% or something?...Did I do something wrong like press a button or something?...or is Proud mode just like Standard....please help...:(

Edit: Sorry I think this belong in Members hepling Members...I'll have it moved....Oh and sorry if this was threaded before I didnt see an answer so I made it...my bad

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
UnknownDawn said:
Did you skip it maybe.Well i feel sorry for you can't you just go to youtube and watch it.
Nah I figured out why I didnt get it.....and I have it on my computer in English( so I can watch it anytime)..I just want in the game is all....

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Dont worry, xemnas is a fun/easy battle to me!

Kawaiikousuke said:
Oh so I do EVERY world...>__> OH...well..ok Thanks ..(Damnit I have to fight Xenmas again..grr)...

*Umm... since I got my answer how do you close a thread..
Could a mod close this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
SH_Brat said:
I thought that they didn't design the game to have the secret ending in proud mode. Lol. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just haven't bothered playing in proud mode yet.

No, you can. It's easy mode that you can't get it at all. Standard you need Jiminy's journal 100% and for Proud you just have to complete each world twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back