• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUJapguy

I have started setting myself up a limit. Today I just made it through the Collisieum. Thats it for tonight, if I do play its just to work on leveling up and such. I have waited for this game for 3 years, there is no way I am gonna race through it. I am gonna savor every minute of this.....:)

E

Eclipse

well i haven't beaten it, there's two halves basically...the first visit to the worlds..and the revisiting...i'm on the first half ^_^

Yevon

wat im gonna do is use my Guide and i will read it whilst playing which means it would be kinda slow, but i would also explore things on my own so that i don't skip anything.

LOL when im gonna get the game all im gonna be thinking is.."should i open it, or shalln't i?? i've waited for this moment 4 years, now it has come..."

im also gonna make different saves so that 1 account can be saved so that at that point i could ifght Seph, unfortunatly u can't fight him after wat happens to Hollow Bastion.... not spoiling

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

^^ it's just too linear...and button-smashy
which causes the game to go by extremely fast. nomura laid a few bad bombs on the game..but otherwise it's good.

E

Eclipse

well..i got it last night at around 6..played till 7....started again at 9...played till 2....woke up at 10....played tilll....well 10....here i am XD

i might start over on proud it's too easy ^_^

E

Eclipse

kh2 is too easy in GENERAL!! *storms off and plays kh1*.....*grumble grumble*=__=

Mitsuki1004

what do u mean by "proud mode"? it goes proud, beginner, standard then difficult? lol i haven't played the game yet cuz i just got it recently....i'm just admiring it and waiting for the right time to play cuz school is ruining it for me - -;;

Dr. Stoopid

TwilightSoulKey said:
i'm homeschooled and i took today off. so i played all day, i've got about 13-14 hours of gameplay on the clock thing....but i played last night too. I just finished agrabah, but i didn't wanna touch halloweentown yet, so i went to pride-lands...only one more world to go!! tron!! :D

but yeah i've progressed too fast, i'm gonna slow down now :)

Ya really, damn. I have 12.5 hours and I'm halfway through beast's castle...

Yevon

lol i wouldn't be able to play it much cause mum doesn't like PS2 so she says only half an hour a day!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well Kingom Hearts 2 is not that easy to me!!! In Kingdom Hearts I almost never lost a battle to heartless. But in Kingdom Hearts 2 I am mostly in the red. Honestly how do you beat the game in that time. You have to level up.

Chancifer

Yevon said:
wat im gonna do is use my Guide and i will read it whilst playing which means it would be kinda slow, but i would also explore things on my own so that i don't skip anything.

LOL when im gonna get the game all im gonna be thinking is.."should i open it, or shalln't i?? i've waited for this moment 4 years, now it has come..."

im also gonna make different saves so that 1 account can be saved so that at that point i could ifght Seph, unfortunatly u can't fight him after wat happens to Hollow Bastion.... not spoiling

u cant fight him after whatever happens to hollow bastion?

Yevon

yea, theres something that happens TO Hollow Bastion, and after that, he sopossably disapears.

well thats wat my friend said, he finished KH2 but he took it slow amd his also asain soo he got it before u and i played KH2, before U!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
How are you guys beating the game so damn fast!? I'm not even on my second visits yet! You guys are skipping cutscenes and I just know it!! Nomura should've never put in that skip cutscene feature.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
because they wont to get threw the game first.

im gonna take my time with it ans have alook around and stuuf to mkae it more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back