• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finished kingdom hearts 358 days 2day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexy_is_sexy

hey i finished kingdom hearts 358 days 2day
i cryed at the end of the game so sad
i so idnt know wayne allwine died r.i.p
so what i what to know did anyone cry at the end of the game or was it just me:cry:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I cried a little, but mostly because of all that Xion went through and had to put up with, and then this was kind of her final release from all that.

Axens

Banned
I was very saddened by the ending. Not because Roxas lost (Riku CHEATED) but because of Xion. Her fate was a very grave one. No one will even remember she existed. All her impact on Roxas's and Axel's life wont even be remembered. I cried for her, actually D:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I definetly cried mostly because of Xion`s tragic end, and partly because I`d finished the game`s main storyline. I get sad when it`s over.

khlover7

I might return
I didn't cry, it was just a video game. Wasn't as good as I thought, finished it in less than a week.
I even finished Mission Mode.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I felt like crying but I guess it didn't come out. The ending was pretty sad though, not gonna lie.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
hey i finished kingdom hearts 358 days 2day
i cryed at the end of the game so sad
i so idnt know wayne allwine died r.i.p
so what i what to know did anyone cry at the end of the game or was it just me:cry:
Congratulations, you are normal.
Anyway, I will admit I cried when Xion died. I thought that she was developed pretty well in the story.

XkeybladerXX

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to crying when Xion died...but I stopped myself. But after the Riku battle, I just couldn't stop myself. Tears dropped down my face. But I didn't feel sad for Xion, I mainly felt sad for Roxas because he has to go through all that. After I finished 358/2 Days, i replayed the first 7 days of Kingdom Hearts II.....and that also was about to make me cry.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I welled up a bit, but I didn't bawl. I spoiled myself, though. I did actually cry when I watched the Japanese version when it first came out.

khlover7

I might return
I don't understand why a lot of ppl cried, it was only a game. Roxas really ruined the moment in the end.

Roxas: Who will I have ice cream with?
Me: Are you serious!? C'mon!

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Roxas: Who will I have ice cream with?
Me: Are you serious!? C'mon!
That line bugs me. I don't know why but other people (including me) are annoyed by that line. and I don't even know why. Something about it....

People cry when they play video games?
Some do. It depends on the video game. I teared at the end of Kh1 and almost cried while playing this other video game. And some really cry their eyes out when they can't beat a boss.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
∞;4700409 said:
I cried a little, but mostly because of all that Xion went through and had to put up with, and then this was kind of her final release from all that.

You did?
:eek:
No offense, but I would have never guessed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
People cry when they play video games?
Considering that we fill the roles of the characters in it as the events unfold, and not just observe them like in a book or movie, it is equally if not more valid to develop some kind of emotional reaction or attachment to a video game.
You did?
:eek:
No offense, but I would have never guessed.
Oh shut the fuck up Jenni I never said I was totally emotionless.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
∞;4707102 said:
Oh shut the fuck up Jenni I never said I was totally emotionless.

You just usually show the more emotionless side of you, that's all. ;-;

inverse K-blade7

I was very saddened by the ending. Not because Roxas lost (Riku CHEATED) but because of Xion. Her fate was a very grave one. No one will even remember she existed. All her impact on Roxas's and Axel's life wont even be remembered. I cried for her, actually D:
Am i the only one who felt the most sorry for Axel? he actually still remembers roxas at the end and has to deal with him not being around, partially due to his own actions. Roxas and Xion get to join sora, but axel just has to endure until the end. and the scene where he's talking to Xion outside the mansion really got to me. i watch it almost every time i turn on the game now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back