• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: Had to add a few not-in real-deck cards, Like Slate (I try to do this a little as possible, but there was no real good replacement to make it work.)

Chapter 19: Demon Lords

The hooded figure rose. "Time for our next match. Ryou Bakura versus Kagemaru."
Kagemaru, still buff from his last duel, laughed. "Hah. This ought to be easy."
Bakura sighed. "Oh great, I get to fight a muscleman."
They stepped onto the stage. "Let's duel!"

"I'll start!" Kagemaru called. He drew. "I'll play a monster in defense mode and 1 facedown and end my turn."
"My turn!" Bakura drew. "I summon Sangan" The three-eyed critter arose (1000/600) "Attack his monster!" The creature ran up and nailed a purple blob (1000/100).
"Thank you!" Kagemaru laughed. "You just killed my Giant Germ. Now, not only do you lose 500 LP, but I can special summon 2 more from my deck." Two more arose in attack mode as Bakura dropped to 3500.
"Fine, I'll end with a facedown."
"Fool" Yami Bakura appeared beside Bakura in his mind. "If you don't start dueling better, I'll take over this duel."

"My move!" Kagemaru drew. "Now, I'll play Monster Reborn, to revive my germ in my grave. Then I sacrifice the three of them to play Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!" The three blobs vanished to be replaced by a large demonic giant (4000/4000).
"Another demon god?" Bakura gazed in fear at the large being.
"Yes. Now, Raviel, attack!" The large fiend began to punch.
"Fool!" Bakura's eyes stilted as his Yami took control. "If you fear these gods, you can't beat them. I activate my Bark of Dark Ruler! Now, I pay 3100 Life points to give my Sangan the same number of attack points!" A ferocious roar came from the trap, lowering Bakura to 400 LP and raising Sangan to 4100. "Counter attack!" The critter nailed Ravial, lowering Kagemaru to 3900.
Kagemaru smiled. "Then I'll end with two facedowns."
Joey looked puzzled. "Why is that creep smiling? He just lost his best monster."
Yugi sighed. "Because now Bakura has only 400 Life points. It will be hard for Bakura to come back from this."
Bakura snarled. "Shut it, Yugi! I will defeat these Demon Gods!" He drew. "I summon my Slate Warrior!" An orange fiend arose (1900/400). "Now, Sangan and Slate Warrior, attack his life points!" The two charged up to Kagemaru, lowering him to 2000 LP. "Then I'll end with a facedown."

Kagemaru drew. "I activate my 3 continues trap cards, not that they matter, for I sacrifice them to play Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!" A large serpent like beast arose (0/0).
Yami Bakura's eyes were filled with fear. "Not that one! It looks like...."
"Slifer?" Yugi gasped.
Yami Bakura though back to his duel with Yugi, how his near-perfect strategy was ruined by Yugi's god card. "S..So..." Yami struggled out. "It doesn't have a single attack point."
"Not necessarily. It gains 1000 attack for each continues trap in my grave, and I just sent 3." Uria rose to 3000. "Now, I can use its effect to destroy your facedown."
Yami Bakura gasped as his Ghost Shield vanished. "No!"
Yugi gasped. "So that's what Bakura had planned."
Kagemaru laughed. "Uria, attack his Slate Warrior, end this duel!" The large serpent-like dragon fired a blast, destroying the fiend and covering Bakura with a blast.
"Not....yet...." Bakura emerged from the blast with 400 LP.
"How? My attack finished you and you had no facedowns to stop me!"
"It's a trick I borrowed for Yugi. I discarded Kuriboh, so I lose no life points." Yami Bakura smiled. "Looks like your Demon failed."
"Fine." Kagemaru smiled. I'll set 2 facedowns and play the field Fallen Paradise!" The field changed into a dark barren wasteland. "That's all for me."
Yami Bakura drew. "I'll activate Dark Hole! Now all monsters on the field are destroyed, so say good bye to your demon!"
Kagemaru laughed. "Not necessarily. I activate Inter Matter Transporter. Now, my Uria vanishes from play for a turn.” The beast vanished as a large black hole whipped the field, destroying Sangan.
“I’ll use my Sangan’s effect to find Jowgen the Spiritualist.” Bakura searched his deck. If I attack now, I’ll finish him, but I don’t trust his facedown. “Then I remove Sangan, Slate Warrior and Kuriboh to summon Dark Necrofear in defense mode.” The dark woman arose (2200/2800). “That ends my turn.”

Kagemaru drew. “Now my Lord returns!” Uria reappeared (3000/3000). “Then, I activate Phantasmal Martyrs. Now, by discarding my hand, I can special summon 3 Phantasmal Martyr Tokens.” Three fiendish tokens arose (0/0). “Then, I’ll use my Paradise to draw two cards.” He smiled at his draw. “Now, I use Monster Reincarnation, so I’ll discard a card to revive my Raviel to my hand. Then I sacrifice my tokens to play him again!” The large demon rearose (4000/4000). “Now, Uria, attack his Necrofear!” Uria blast the demon.
Bakura grinned. “Then I’ll use…..a field spell, Dark Sanctuary!” The barren field was replaced by one covered in floating eyes and mouths.
“Fool, you could have stolen my god, but it’s too late. Ravial, end this!” The large demon charged, but stopped short. “What?”
Bakura broke into an evil laugh. “I could have stolen your god, but I preferred if he finished you on your field. My Dark Sanctuary infected him with a spirit, and now, you lose half his attack and I gain it as life.” Kagemaru gasped as a sprit floated out of Raviel’s back, lowering him to 0 LP.

“And the winner, Ryou Bakura!” The hooded figure cried.
Kagemaru gasped as his muscles vanished and he was reverted to a weak old man. “My….body…..”
Bakura laughed. “When you play with demons, you’re bound to risk your life, and in this case, your soul!” His ring began to glow.
The robbed figure leapt into the air and landed between the two. “No. You shall not!” He placed his hand over Bakura. Bakura gasped as his eyes returned to normal. “Ryou Bakura, be careful with your spirit.”
Yugi and the other onlookers began to wonder. Who is this guy?

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 20: Metelic Warriors
The robbed figure seemed to glare. "The next match will be between Joey Wheller and Dr. Villian Crowler."
Joey smiled widely as he lept to his feet. "Awesome. I get to avenge Mai!"
Crowler began to panic. Oh no! I have to face Yugi's best friend and the runner up of almost every Tournament? He took a deep breath. However, Joey looks a little incompitant, so if I play my cards right, I can win.
They strapped on their disk. "Let's duel!"

"I'll start!" Crowler drew. "Let's start with my spell Confication. Now, for 1000 LP, I get to look at your hand and discard any card I want! So, lay it out!"
Joey sighed as he placed his cards into his monster zone. Rocket Warrior, Little Winguard, Hyper Refresh, Raigeki, and Release Restrant where shown.
"Goodbye, Raigeki!" Crowler's LP dropped to 3000 as Joey's Raigeki was discarded. "Then I play Ancient Gear Soilder in defence mode." The mecanicail man rose (1300/1300). "Then a card facedown to end my turn."
"My turn!" Joey drew. "I play Rocket Warrior!" The great-headed missle man arose (1500/1300). "Attack!" The misslman charged.
"Not so fast!" Croler cried. "I activate Zero Gravity. Now, our monsters swith battle modes." Rocket Warrior switched to defence and the Ancient Gear Soilder went to attack.
"Then I'm done."

"My move!" Crowler drew. "I activate Graceful Charity. This let's me draw 3 cards, as long as then I discard 2." Crowler drew, then discarded. "Now, I activate Premature Barrial. Now, for the cost of 800 Life Pints, I can revive my Trojen Horse!" The wooden horse arose (1600/1500) as Crowler dropped to 2200 LP. "Not that he's staying, for I use his special abillity, so all I have to do is sacrifice him to play my Ancient Gear Golem!"The horse vanished to be replaced by the iron golem (3000/3000). "Now, Gear Golem, attack with Mecanized Melee!" The golem puched the green man, destroying it and lowering Joey to 2300 LP. "Now, Gear Soilder, attack his Life points!" The soilder ran in, lowering Joey to 1000 LP.
"Joey!" Yugi called out.
"That ends my turn!"
"My move!" Joey drew. "I'll activate Hyper Refresh! Now, since your monster are bigger then my life points, I get to double my life points." Joey grew to 2000 LP. "Then, I summon Little Winguard." The blueish warrior arose (1400/1800). "Now Winguard, attack his soilder!" The little guy flew upo nad stabbed the soilder, destroying it and lowering Crowler to 2100 LP. "Then 1 facedown to end my turn."

Crowler drew. "I set a card, then play Mystical Space Typhone to destroy it."
"Wha?" Joey began to laugh. "Why would you do that?"
"Foolish boy, because my facedown was Wiked Statue Akuba, whitch lets me create a token when it is destroyed." The feindish token arose (1000/1000). "Then I sacrifice it to play my Ancient Gear Beast!" The token vanished to be replaced by a large mecanicail dog (2000/2000). "Now Golem, destoy the Winguard with Mecanized Melee!" The large giant punched the soilder, lowering Joey to 800 LP.
"Hold that second attack!" Joey called. "I activate my Scapegoat!" 4 Sheep tokens aroved on Joey's feild (0/0).
"Fine. Gear Beast, eat one!" The large dog leapt at the blue and ate it. "That ends my turn."
Joety closed his eyes and drew. "I play Pot of Greed. This lets me draw two cards." He drew and grinned. "Watch this. I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight!" The metalic warrior arose (1800/1600). "Then I play Release Restrant! Now Gearfried is freed from his armor and he becomes Gearfried the Swordmaster!" Gearfried's armor exploaded to release a powerful man (2600/2200).
"Not bad, but he still can't beat my golem."
"Not yet, but that's why I give him Lighting Blade!" The swordmaster was given a electrical blade, increasing his attack to 3400. "And because of his effect, now I can fry your golem without even attacking!" A bolt of thunder surged from the blade and destroyed the golem. "Then, I activate the other card I just drew, Graceful Dice! Now, depending on the number I roll, all my monsters get 100 attack and defence per number." The little angel dude flew out and dropped his dice, landing on a 2. "Sweet! Now my Swordmaster is at 3600 and my Scapegoats are at 200. Goats, to attack mode!"
Crowler began to pale. "Oh no!"
"Gearfried, attack his Gear Beast!" The large swordmaster raised his sword and crushed the beast, lowering Crowler to 500 LP. "Now goats, attack him directly!" The sheep ran up and tackled him, lowering him to 0.

"And the winner, Joey Wheller!" The robbed figure announced.
"AW yah!" Joey cheered.
Crowler began to wimper. "Defeated by goats...."
Everyone began to laugh.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 21: ???? (If you think up a name that makes sence, tell me)
The hooded figure began his next annoucement. "Alright, time for the last duel of this round. Marik Istar will face Chazz Princeton."
Chazz smiled. "Well, well, I get to face the dark creep who almost won Battle City."
Marik sighed. "If you really think you know your history, it was because of my rage at the Pharoah that I did what I did." He turned on his disk. "Not that you would know."
Chazz turned on his duel disc. "Whatever. Let's just duel."

"I'll start!" Chazz drew. "I play Disc Fighter in defence mode and end my turn." The metel-clade man arose (1000/1000)
"My turn." Marik drew. "I play Granadora." A large reptilian beast arose (1900/700). "Now, I gain 1000 Lifepoints." Marik's LP grew to 5000. "Now, Granadora, attack!" The reptile pounched, destroying the fighter. "Then I'll end with two facedowns and end my turn."

Chazz drew."I play Giant Rat in defence mode and end my turn." The large vermin arose (1400/1450).
Marik drew. "Granadora, attack his Giant Rat!" The reptile pounched again, destroying the rat.
Chazz smiled. "Thank you, cause now I get to special summon a Earth monster, so meet Gyaku Gire Panda!" The black and white beast arose (800/1600).
Marik smiled. "And why do you think I didn't summon first? I activate my Hidden Soilders trap. Now since you special summoned a monster, I can too, so I play Gil Garth!" The mecanicail feind arose (1800/1200).
"I would wait on attacking, cause my panda's ability gives him 500 attack for each of your monsters." The panda rose to 1800.
"Who said I was attacking? I sacrific my Gil Garth and Granadora for Maju Garzett!" The two vanished to be replaced by a large feind (?/0). "Now, my new monster has the combined attack of my sacrificed monsters!" The feind rose to 3700. "I end my turn."

Chazz drew. "I'll play my KA Des Scizzor in defence and switch my panda to defence mode." The metalic bug arose (1000/1000). "That's all for me."
Marik drew. "I'll sacrific your two monsters in order to summon Lava Golem to your feild." the large firebrether arose (3000/2500).
More later

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I give up. I lost my Yu-gi-oh energy. For almost 5 months, I haven't seen an episode or played a duel. I hope I can see them again soon( and I'll probably do so re-writing), but until then, I'm done.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
My dueling energy is restored! I bought WC08 and Fox/Youtube has caught me up on the current episode. I also am going to every prerelease and regional I can, and although WoW is FUN, I may come to update this every once in a while. For you who waited:

"Now, Maju Garzeett, attack!" The large fiend charged at the golem, destroying it and lowering Chazz to 3300 LP. "That ends my turn."

Chazz drew. "I activate Magical Mallet. Now I can shuffle my hand into my deck, and draw a new one" He shuffled his hand and drew. "Now, I play Tribute to the Doomed. This lets me destroy your monster, as long as I discard a card in my hand." A large bandaged hand appeared under the fiend and dragged it into the dirt. "And guess what I discarded? My Ojamagic. Now I can add the gruesome threesome to my hand." He looked though his deck and grabbed three cards. "Then I'll play Ojama Green in defense mode and end my turn." The one-eyed fiend said "Hi ya!" as he arose (0/1000).
Marik snickered. "Is that all?" He drew. "You may have destroyed my monster, but at least my next monster can wipe that crap off the field! I summon Bowgadian!" The one eyed machine arose (1300/1000). "Attack!" Bowgadian pulled out his bow and shot the Ojama, destroying it with a small explosion. "That's all."

Chazz drew and glared at his hand. "I play Ojama Black in defense mode and the spell The Dark Door." Black appeared (0/1000) and the spell appeared behind him. "Now, we can only attack with one monster per turn. That's all I can do."
Marik smiled as he drew. "Now Bowgadian deals 600 points of damage to you." Bowgadian fired its bow at Chazz, lowering his LP to 2700. "Now Bowgadian, attack!" The sniper blasted black down just as easy. "Then I'll play Plasma Eel in defense mode" The metal worm sniped its pitches as it curled up on Marik's field (300/500). "That's all."

Chazz drew. "I play Ojama Yellow in defense and a facedown. That's all."
Marik burst out in laughing. "Why do you even use those pieces of crap? I mean, really? They must be some of the worst cards I ever seen." He drew. "Bowgadian activates again." The sniper nailed Chazz down to 2100. "I'll play Mask of Dispel and place it on your door. Now, on each of your standby phases, you lose 500 LP. Bowgadian, rid us of the last of those pests." Bowgadian fired at Yellow.
"Oh NO!" Yellow screamed as it died.
"I end my turn. Face it, you lost, and it's all do to those weaklings."
Chazz drew, then smiled as his LP lowered to 1500. "I activate my Ojamadala. Now by paying 1000 LP, I can revive the gruesome threesome." His LP lowered to 500.
"We're back" the three cheered as they arose.
"Why would you want them back? Now your LP are so small, Bowgadian finishes you at the start of my turn." Marik laughed.
"Obviously, I'm gonna have to show you these loser's power. I play Ojama Delta Hurricane!"
"WHAT?" Marik gasped.
"Now, my three ojamas combine powers to destroy every card on your field." The three jumped into the air and crated a hurricane, wiping out Marik's field. "Then I activate Ojama Trio. This trap gives you three ojamas of your own." Marik gasped in disgust as 3 duplicates of Chazz's monsters arose in front of him (0/1000). "Then I play Polymerization, fusing my ojamas to make OJAMA KING!" Chazz's monsters vanished into Polymerization's light, and as the light dimmed, a large white Ojama arose (0/3000). "Then my final card, Ojamuscle. Now, my Ojama king eats all the tokens, and gains 1000 attack for each one." Ojama King ate the tokens, rising to 3000 ATK. "Now for each token that died, you lose 300 LP." Marik's LP dropped to 4100. "Now King, attack!" The large man leapt in the air and belly flopped onto Marik, lowering his LP to 1100. "That ends my turn."

Marik drew and sighed. "I surrender. No more embarrassment for me." He laughed. "Good game. I guess I learned my lesson."
Chazz smiled in his way. "You surrender?"
Marik nodded. "Yes. The card in my hand is a high LV monster, and with no field, it's useless. I'd rather not get bodyslamed again."
The hooded figure began to laugh. "Ok then, the winner is Chazz Princeton!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back