• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 15: Seal of Orecalcos

The cloaked figure quieted the room. “Now, it's time for the next round. Dartz versus Zane Trusdale!”
Zane approached the stage, his eyes glancing at the figure across from him. “I don’t think we ever got to see you duel…..”
Dartz smiled. “But I did. While you were sleeping, I defeated Sarina.”
The cloaked figure nodded. “It’s true. He defeated her after Yugi & Alexis’s duel.”
Zane readied his disk. “Okay then, let’s duel.”

Dartz smiled. “If you don’t mind, I’ll start.” He drew. “I play Spell Absorption. Now, every time a Spell is played, I gain 500 LP. Then I’ll play Pot of Greed to draw two cards, then Graceful Charity to draw 3, then discard two.” His LP rose to 5000.
Zane glared. “What is the point?”
Dartz began to laugh. “Foolish mortal. I just drew the most devastating force in my deck, THE SEAL OF ORECALCOS!” He placed it onto the field. A large circle enveloped the field, surrounding Zane and Dartz.
“NO!” Yugi gasped. “I thought we destroyed that card!”
“Wrong, Yugi.” The cloaked figure seemed to grin. “I restored one for Dartz to use for this tournament.”
Zane smirked. “Is that all? You actually had me worried….”
Dartz’s head was engraved with the Orecalcos as his LP rose to 5500. “Now, for I summon my Orecalcos Gigas!” The large brute arose (400/0) and was increased by the seal to 900. “Then I’m done.”
Zane drew. "I summon my Cyber Dragon!" The large metallic dragon arose (2100/1600). "And since you had a monster and I didn't, so that is a special summon! So I'll also play Hell Dragon!" The dragonish creature arose (2000/0), "Now, Cyber Dragon, attack!" The large beast fired a blast, lowering Dartz to 4300 LP, but as the smoke cleared, the Gigas arose from the ashes.
"You fool. My Gigas can't die as long as my seal is out. And he also gains 500 more attack with each time he would. However, I must skip my Draw Phase to do this." The Gigas arose to 1400.
"Fine. Hell Dragon, attack!" The new dragon roared as it to blast the fiend, lowering Dartz to 3700 and the Gigas arose from the ashes as a 1900. "Then, I'll play D.D. Capsule. You may gain 500 LP (Dartz now at 4200), but I get to seal a card in my deck into my capsule." He searched threw his deck and placed a card inside. "Then I'll end my turn with a facedown and my Hell Dragon dies due to its effect." The new dragon roared as it exploded.

Dartz laughed. “Now, Gigas, attack his dragon!” The brute ran up and punched Cyber Dragon, only to be destroyed and lowering Dartz to 4000. “Now, my Gigas arises as a 2400!” The brute reappeared. “That ends my turn.”
Zane drew. “I summon my Bomber Dragon!” Another evil Dragon arose (1000/0). “Now, attack his Gigas!”
“What!? Why?”
The dragon created a bomb as it ran up and exploded. “Because my new dragon kills your monster with an effect, and neither of us lose any LP for it.”
Dartz laughed. “You don’t remember? My Gigas CAN’T DIE!” Gigas arose as a 2900.
Zane sighed. “Then I’ll put my Cyber Dragon into defense mode ands set a facedown to end my turn.”

Dartz smiled. “Now, I summon my Orecalcos Malevolent!” The large fire breather arose (1500/0) as it was powered up (2000/0). “Now, attack his dragon!” The large fiend fired a blast of dark fire, melting the dragon. “Now, Gigas, attack his LP!” The large brute began to punch Zane.
“I activate my trap, Power Wall!” Zane smiled. “Now, I discard 29 cards in my deck to make the damage 0!” A barrier arose and stopped the attack.
“Then I’m done.”
Zane drew. “Now, my Capsule grants me my card.” The card appears into his hand. “Then I’ll activate my trap, Samsara Dogma. Now, I chose a type, and all monsters on the field and in our grave become it. So I’ll choose Machine!”
Dartz smiled as his monsters were shrouded it metallic armor. “How does that help?”
Zane smiled. “It does with my next card, Overload Fusion! Now, you get 500 LP from you Absorption, but I can remove every Machine in my Grave to summon Chimeratech Overdragon!” Dartz’s LP rose to 4500 as the large Machine arose (12800/12800).
Dartz gasped. “What!!!???”
“My dragon’s attack is 800 times the number of machines I used to play him, so I used 16 machines to make him. Now, Overdragon, attack his Gigas!” The large chimera blasted the large Orecalcos fiend, lowering Dartz to 0.

“The winner, Zane Trusdale!” The hooded figure proclaimed.
Dartz gasped as the Seal closed around him. “No……” The Seal sealed him into his card. The hooded figure picked it up. “Good job, Zane. But you know, you could have beet him with less points.”
Zane laughed. “Respect is for the weak. I duel to win.”
The robbed figure grumbled to himself as Zane walked off. “What ever happened to the kind one?”

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Um actually you were wrong on one point. Overdragon's attack increases by 800attack points and not 700. I know because that beast. One time I removed 10 machines from my grave to give him an attack of 8000.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
My Cyber deck is better than Zanes, hahahaha! Excellent the dark Zane is in this. Keep writing man, I'm loving this.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Most of it is Zane's underworld deck and his original deck combined, the other part are some cards I just put in for fun:

DNA surgery
Cyber Esper
Cyber Shadow Gardna (I love this card, especially against Egyptian Gods its a one way ticket to tying with them)

I got a bunch more but I got my four decks mixed up

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 16: Childhood
The robbed figure turned to the remaining duelist. "The next duel will be Leon Wilson versus Aster Phoenix."
Leon jumped onto the stage. "Who?"
Aster smiled. "Interesting. I get to face the finalist winner of Kaiba's Grand Pre." He readied his disk. "Let's see what you got."
"Let's duel!"

"I'll start!" Leon called out. "I'll play my Little Red Riding Hood in defense mode." The cute little girl arose (? /1200). "That's all."
Aster laughed. "Common. Little Red Riding Hood? What kinda childhood deck is that? My move!" He drew. "I'll play my Elemental Hero Wildheart!" The large amazonian man arose (1500/1600). "Now, attack!" The large man ran up and nailed Little Red.
Leon smiled. "You just activated her effect, so now I can special summon a LV4 Warrior from my deck, so I'll play Tom Thumb!" The small boy arose (1300/1500)
"Then I'm done."

Leon drew. "Now, Tom Thumb gains 300 attack points." The boy rose to 1600. "Now attack his hero." Tom ran up and punched Wildheart, lowering Aster to 3900. "Then a facedown to end my turn."
"My turn!" Aster drew. "I'll play Graceful Charity. Now I'll draw 3, and then discard 2." He drew and discarded. "Now I activate the effect of a monster I just discarded, my Necroshade. He lets me play my next hero without a sacrifice, So I'll play Elemental Hero Bladedge!" The large golden warrior arose (2600/2000). "Now, attack!"
"Not so fast! I activate Mirror Force, so your Bladedge is destroyed!" A large wall of mirrors arose, destroying the hero.
"Then a facedown for my turns finish."
Jaden sighed from the sidelines. 'Great. He using his E-Heros now....."

Tom rose to 1900 as Leon drew. "Now I'll play Forest Wolf!" The gray wolf in a nightgown arose (1800/300). "Now, Tom, attack his Life points!"
"My turn for a trap. Go, Draining Shield!" Aster grinned. "Now, I gain Life points equal to your monster's attack." Aster rose to 5800.
"Fine. Forest Wolf, attack his directly!" The wolf opened it mouth and blew a gust of wind at Aster, lowering him to 4000 LP. "That's all." The wolf went to defense mode.
Aster drew. "I'll play a facedown monster and a spell or trap to end my turn."

Leon grinned at his next card as Tom reached 2200 Attack. "I'll switch my Wolf back to attack mode and activate Giant Training! This lets me sacrifice Tom Thumb for my Blubberment!" The large brute arose (3200/2000). "He has 1000 more attack then my sacrificed minor. Go, Blubberment, attack his facedown monster!" The ogre nailed the facedown, which was Elemental Hero Clayman.
"Now, I'll activate Hero Signal! Now, I replace my fallen Clayman with Elemental Hero Bubbleman!" The blue man arose in defense (800/1200).
"Fine. Forest Wolf, eat that Bubbleman!" The large wolf ran up and swallowed Bubbleman whole. "Then 1 facedown top end my turn."
Aster drew. "You want me to be original, Jaden? Don't worry, I will now. For now, when I play my Polymerization, I fuse my Avian and Burstinitrix to make my Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer!" The red-and green warrior arose (2100/1600?) "Now, Phoenix Enforcer, attack his wolf!"
"Not so fast. I activate Negate Attack to end your battle phase."
Aster sighed. "Fine. I'll end."

Leon drew. "Blubberment, nail that hero!" Blubberment charged his fist and nailed the hero.
Aster grinned as his LP lowered to 3000. "You must not know, but my hero can't die in battle."
"Then I'm done"
Aster drew. "I'll play Pot of Greed to draw two cards." He drew and smiled. "Then I'll play Elemental Hero Sparkman!" Aster's darker-colored Sparkman arose (1600/1400). "Then I'll play Guard Penalty and target your Blubberment. Now, every time he goes to defense mode this turn, I get to draw a card. Then I'll give my Sparkman my Spark Blaster. Then, I'll use the blaster's effect 3 times on your Blubberment, putting him form attack to defense to attack to defense."
Leon sighed. "What did that really do to help?"
"Well, my Penalty lets me draw twice as my Blaster dies." Aster drew. "Now, Sparkman, attack his wolf!" Sparkman fired bolts of lighting, frying the wolf and causing it to spit out Bubbleman. "Now, Phoenix Enforcer, attack his Blubberment!" the hero fired a blaster, destroying the brute. Bubbleman, attack his Life points!" The hero charged his bubble gun and nailed Leon, lowering him to 3200 LP. "That's all."
"Not bad, Aster!" Jaden called out.

Leon shrugged "Oh well. I guess I'll have to use something else." He drew. "I summon Glif the Phantom Bird!" The scarlet phoenix arose (1500/1200). "Now, attack his Bubbleman!" The bird screeched, destroying the hero and lowering Aster to 2300. "Then, I play my Gingerbread House. Now, at your Standby Phase, I can give any of your monsters a 600 point treat. However, if it puts them over 2500 attack, then that monster is destroyed. That's all."
Aster drew. "Before your house can fatten my monster, I'll play my Mystical Space Typhoon to blow it away!" The tornado sweep it away. "Then, I'll play my second Polymerization. Now my Phoenix Enforcer and my Sparkman, fuse together to make Shining Phoenix Enforcer!" The two fused as a large greenish man in silver armor arose (2500/2000). "Now, my new hero gets 300 more attack for each of my E-Heros in the grave, so that makes him 2700 points stronger." The green man rose to 4200.
Leon gasped. "Oh no!"
"Now, attack his bird!" The man ran up and nailed it, lowering Leon to 0.

"And the winner, Aster Phoenix." The hooded figure announced.
Leon sighed. "My fairy tales....."
The figure laughed. "Poor boy. I guess you never heard of comics......."
Aster walked off the stage.
Jaden walked up to him. "Next time, could you be more original?"
Aster laughed. "Sure, but first..." He turn towards the stage. "That's game!"
Jaden sighed. "That's my catchphrase......"

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 17: Stronger then Kaiba?
The hooded announcer yelled. "All right. Time for a power match. Seto Kaiba versus Tyranno Hassleberry!"
Hassleberry gasped. "Sam Hill! I have ta face Kaiba?"
Syrus smiled. "At least you didn't have to fight Yugi....."
"I might as well have....." Hassleberry sighed.
Kaiba leapt onto the stage. "Common. I don't think you have a choice."
Hassleberry smiled. "I guess your right." He got on the stage and called his disc open. "Okay, let's duel!"

"I'll start!" Kaiba drew. "I'll play a monster in defense mode. That is all."
"My move!" Hassleberry drew. "I'll call my Sabersaurus to the field!" The large pink triceratops arose (1900/400). "Now Sabersaurus, attack!" The large beast ran over a purple-colored dragon. "Then I'm done"

Kaiba drew. "I guess you didn't know about my Twin Headed Behemoth's effect (1500/1200), Now, I can revive it with 1000 attack and defense." Then dragon arose again (1000/1000). "Not that he's sticking around, for I sacrifice him to play my Kaiser Glider!" The large golden dragon arose (2400/1600). "Now, attack his saurus!" The large dragon fired a blast of fire, destroying the Saurus and lowering Hassleberry to 3500 LP. "That's all."
Hassleberry drew. "I activate my Living Fossil to revive my Sabersaurus, and then I'll use my Big Evolution Pill, so I sacrifice my saurus. Now, for my next 3 turns, I can summon dinos without a sacrifice. SO, front and center, Black Tyranno!" The large rex arose (2600/2000). "Now, attack his glider!" The glider was nailed by a tyranno tail, lowering Kaiba to 3800.
"Typical. You attack, but I guess you didn't know my monster's effect. Now, yours goes back to your hand."
Hassleberry sighed. "Oh well. I guess a facedown will be my ending play."

Kaiba drew. "I'll play X Head Cannon!" The blue robot arose (1800/1600). "Now, attack his life points!"
Hassleberry smiled. "You just activated my trap, Amber Pitfall. Now, your monsters that attack dig into the trenches and go to defense mode." The robot switched modes.
"Then I'll set a facedown."
Hassleberry drew. "Welcome back Black Tyranno!" The dino reappeared. "Now, attack his X-Head!" The dino swoop his tail, crushing the machine. "That's all."

Kaiba drew. "I set a facedown monster and end my turn."
Hassleberry drew. "I summon my Saurabeast Brachion in attack mode!" A large brontosaurus arose (1500/3000). "Now, attack his monster!” The large beast fired a wave of sound, flipping up a small metal orb.
"Thank you, dino-brain. You flipped my Cyber Jar (900/900)! Now it destroys every monster out." The orb created a large vortex, absorbing the two dinos before exploding. "Then, we pick up 5 cards, and any LV4 or fewer monsters among them get placed on our fields."
Hassleberry glanced at his new cards. "I summon Element Saurus in attack mode and Babycerasaurus in defense!" The brown rex arose (1500/1000) and a little green triceratops arose (500/500).
"I'll put my Trap Master facedown and my Z Metal tank in defense mode." The two arose (500/1100) (1300/1500).
Hassleberry grinned. "I know what you’re thinkin'. When your Trap Master flips, you can destroy my pitfall. However, I got a surprise too. Since my Baby here is an Earth monster, my dino can negate that effect when it kills it. So go, attack!"
Kaiba smirked. "And I guess you forgot my facedown. Go, Attack Guidance Armor! Now, I can give it to your baby and your dino attacks it instead." A large armor flew onto the baby. Element Saurus turned and swished the baby.
Hassleberry groaned. "Sorry, little guy. I guess I'll end with a facedown and let you have a go."

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Kaiser glider needs two sacrifices not one. But anyway, this should be a good duel and Kaiba will probably win if he has Blue Eyes Shining Dragon.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Not true. Look:
kaiser_glider.jpg

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Sorry about my lack of updates. I have just graduated High Schoool and moved into an apartment. Until I get my own computer for my WoW acount, I'll be hanging here to pass the time.

Kaiba drew. "Now I'll flip my Trap Master!" The Chainsaw-bottomed man grinned (500/1100). “Now, I’ll use his effect to destroy your pitfall trap.” The pitfall vanished. “Then I sacrifice my Trap Master for Vampire Lord!” The chainsaw man was replaced by a sinister looking vampire (2000/1000). “Then I’ll put Z Metal Tank to attack mode. Now, Vampire Lord, attack his Element Saurus!” The Vampire grinned manically as it sent a swarm of bats at the dino, lowering Hassleberry to 3000 LP. “And if you though that was bad, now my Vampire Lord lets me discard a type of card from your deck, so dump out a trap!”
Hassleberry picked up his deck and glanced at the cards inside. “I guess Seismic Shockwave.” He placed it into his grave.
“Now, Z Metal Tank, attack his life points.” The yellow machine fired off missiles, bombarding Hassleberry down to 1500 LP. “That’s all.”
“Don’t give up, Hassleberry!” Jaden yelled. “We believe in you.”
Hassleberry smiled. “Okay, my move!” He drew and smiled. “I summon Archaeopteryx to the field.” The small bird arose (300/1300). “Not he’s stickin around, for I play Reverse Evolution Pill. Now I dismiss him to summon my Super Conductive Tyrannno!” The bird vanished to release a large armor-covered green tyrannosaurus (3300/1400) “Now, attack his Z Metal Tank! Forward march!” The large dino ran up and squashed the tank, lowering Kaiba to 1000 LP. “That’s all.”

Kaiba drew. “I activate Soul Absorption. Now, every time a card is removed from the game, I gain 500 Life Points. Then, I play my Shrink spell. Now your Super Tyranno’s attack is halved.” The large dino’s attack dropped to 1650. “Now, Vampire Lord, attack! And this time, hit another trap too!” The vampire fired his bats again, lowering Hassleberry to 1250 LP.
Hassleberry looked into his deck again. “I’ll ditch my Volcanic Eruption.”
“Then I’ll end with two face downs.”
Hassleberry drew. All right, it may be risky, but if my instincts are correct, I’ll win right now. “I’ll activate my facedown trap, Survival Instincts! Now, for each dino I remove from the game, I get 500 Life points, so I’ll remove 6 to gain 3000 Life Points!” His LP rose to 4250.
“Did you forget my Soul Absorption? Now I gain 3000 LP also.” Kaiba rose to 4000 LP.
Hassleberry smiled. “It’s worth it, cause now….” His eyes flashed his dino side. “I summon Tyranno Infinity!” A large horned tyrannno arose (? /0). “Now, my new dino gains 1000 attack for each dino that’s remove from play.” The Tyranno rose to 6000. “Now attack!” The large beast roared as it charged.
“Way to go!” Jaden and Syrus cried.
Kaiba smirked. “Nice try, but I’ll survive with this! Go, Gift of the Mystical Elf! Now, I get 300 Life Points per monster on the field.” Kaiba’s LP grew to 4600.The Tyranno finished his charge, destroying Vampire Lord and lowering Kaiba to 600 LP.
Hassleberry smiled. “Oh well, I guess I end my turn.”

Kaiba drew. “I activate Soul Release, so I’ll remove 5 monsters in my graveyard from the game. And my Soul Absorption gives me 2500 LP.” His LP grew to 3100.
“Why your monsters? Just for some life points? You could have easily done my cards.” Hassleberry looked confusedly.
“Not necessarily. If I did yours, I wouldn’t have had a target for this. Go, Dimension Fission! Now, for the cost of 2000 LP, we both have to summon as many monsters we have that have been removed from play.”
“Fine. I bring back Saurabeast Brachion is defense mode, Super Conductor Tyranno, Black Tyranno, and Sabersaurus!” Hassleberry’s field refilled with his dinos.
“And I’ll bring back Vampire Lord, Kaiser Glider, X Head Cannon, Y Dragon Head, and Z Metal Tank, all in attack mode.” Kaiba’s field refilled.
“Wait!” Hassleberry gasped. “That means….”
“Yes! I fuse X Head Cannon, Y Dragon Head, and Z Metal Tank to crate XYZ Dragon Cannon!” The three machines floated into the air and combined to create a larger machine (2800/2600). “Also, the revival of your other dinosaurs caused your Tyranno Infinity to lose 4000 Attack!” The horned dino dropped to 2000 attack. “Now, I discard a card from my hand in order to use my XYZ’s effect, so I’ll destroy your Super Conductor Tyrannno.” The machine charge up a burst and blast threw the armored dinosaur. “Then the last card in my hand, Stop Defense. I’ll switch your Brachion to attack mode!” The large dino shifted into attack (1500). “Now, XYX, attack his Tyranno Infinity!” The cannon shot the dino, lowering Hassleberry to 3200 LP. “Vampire Lord, attack Brachion!” The vampire shot his bats, destroying the saurus and lowering Hassleberry to 2700. “Just ditch a spell.” Hassleberry reached into his deck and discarded Tail Swipe. “Kaiser Dragon, attack his Sabersaurus!” The dragon glided into the dino, lowering Hassleberry to 2200.
“Close call….” Hassleberry smiled. “But you launched all your attacks and I still have my Black Tyranno!”
Kaiba smirked. “And I still have a facedown. Go, Enemy Controller!”
“Sam Hill!”
“Now, I sacrifice Vampire Lord to take control of your dinosaur.” The video game controller punched in some buttons. Vampire Lord vanished and Black Tyranno turned toward Hassleberry. “Black Tyranno, attack!” The large black dino swept his tail and nailed Hassleberry, lowering him to 0.

“And the winner, Seto Kaiba!” The robed figure announced.
Hassleberry sighed. “I was so close….”
Kaiba glared at the robed man. “No matter who you send against me, I will beat them and prove that I am the best duelist in the world!”

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Oh man I missed this! A great comeback with a great duel. I can't wait for the next chapter dawg.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Last night, I watched all the episodes from Jaden vs the Cystel Beast to Chazz vs Adrian. Great new characters, but this takes place before they enter the story, or Johan(the cystel beast user) would have replaced Chumley or someone.

Next Chapter (sorry to James in advance)

Chapter 18: Cartoon Heroes
"Time for our next match!" The hooded figure announced. "Jaden Yuki versus Maximilian Pegasus!"
"Wha?" Jaden smiles. "I get to face the creator of Duel Monsters? SWEET!"
Pegasus grinned as he walked onto the stage. "Well, well, Jaden-boy, I didn't see this coming. As grateful as I am for all your help, especially in retrieving Ra and stopping the Demon Gods, I won't play easy on you."
Jadan smiled. "I would expect not, so let's give it our all!" He strapped on his Disk as their LP rose to 4000. "Get your Game on!"

“I’ll start!” Jaden called as he drew. “I’ll play a monster in defense mode. That’s all.”
“My move!” Pegasus drew. “I’ll summon my Nimble Momonga to the field.” A small squirrel appeared with a swoop (1000/100). “Attack!”
“Sorry, you just ran into my Elemental Hero Bubbleman.” The blue hero arose (800/1200) to block the attack and knocked the squirrel back, lowering Pegasus to 3800.
“Then I’ll end my turn.”

“My move!” Jaden drew. “I’ll activate Polymerization! So I’ll fuse my Bubbleman with my Burstinatrix to form Elemental Hero Steam Healer!” A large bluish machine man arose (1800/1000). “Now attack!” The large being ran up and punched the squirrel, lowering Pegasus to 3000. “Now, I get life points equal to your monster’s attack.” Jaden’s LP rose to 5000.
“You forgot my creatures effect.” Pegasus smiled. “When it dies in battle, I gain 1000 life points and can summon a replacement in defense mode.” Pegasus rose to 4000 LP as another squirrel appeared on his field.
“Then I’m done.”
“My turn!”” Pegasus drew. “Well, Jaden boy, I hope you remember this card, for it’s about to bring you into a world of madness, a world of absolute chaos!”
“Could it be...”
“Yes! I play Toon Kingdom!” Pegasus placed it into his field zone.
“Toon Kingdom?” Yugi inquired. “I never saw that card.”
“Well, Yugi-boy, I had to make an improvement onto an old favorite of mine, after you and Kaiba destroyed my original so many times. Now, back to the duel. I remove the top 5 card of my deck to keep my kingdom. Then I’ll sacrifice my squirrel for the Toon Summon Skull!” A crazy-looking cartoon demon arose (2500/1200). “Luckily for you, I can’t attack this turn, so I’ll play Magic Reflector. It lets me place a spell counter on my Kingdom. And a facedown to end my turn.”

“My move!” Jaden drew. “I’ll play my R: Righteous Justice. Now, I can destroy your Kingdom!” The R flew up to Toon Kingdom and exploded.
“Not quite.” Pegasus grinned. “The spell counter from my reflector can be sacrificed to protect my Kingdom!” The Kingdom stood tall.
“Fine. I’ll set a facedown, switch Steam Healer to defense, play a facedown monster and end my turn.”
“My turn.” Pegasus drew. “I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards.” He drew two more cards. “Then I summon my Toon Masked Sorcerer!” A silly looking masked man arose (900/1400). “Then I’ll activate Ultimate Offering. Now for 500 LP, I can summon another monster, so welcome Toon Mermaid.” A small mermaid arose in defense mode (1400/1500) as his LP lowered to 3500. “And I sacrifice my Sorcerer for Toon Dark Magician Girl!” The perky apprentice girl arose (2000/1700) as Pegasus fell to 3000 LP. “Now, I may have to play 500 LP to attack with my skull, but it’s worth it. Toon Skull, attack his LP!” The fiend charged a bolt and fired, lowering Jaden to 2500 and Pegasus to 2500. “Now, Dark Magician Girl, attack his Stream Healer.” The girl bopped Steam Healer on the head, destroying it.
“Why did Pegasus attack the Healer? He could have done more damage to Jaden directly.” Hassleberry inquired.
“I think it’s because Pegasus doesn’t want Jaden to pull out Neos.” Syrus answered.
“Correct, Syrus.” Pegasus smiled. “Then I’ll end my hand and turn by sacrificing my mermaid and Dark Magician Girl for Blue Eyes Toon Dragon!” His LP lowered to 2000 as a large cartoon dragon arose.

“Alright, my turn!” Jaden drew. “I’ll flip my facedown Sparkman to attack mode.” The golden hero arose. “I’ll also summon my Ratlis the Starbird.” A small bird arose (800/800). “Then, I’ll play my Spark Blaster and give it to my Sparkman. Now, I’ll fire the first round at your Toon Skull.” The skull switched to defense. “Now, Ratlis, attack his skull!” The bird swooped in, gaining 1000 attack by its effect.
“Silly boy. I guess you forgot. I remove one card form the top of my deck to make my toon invincible.” The skull bent to the side, laughing at Ratlis.
“Doesn’t matter, cause now my pal vanishes.” The bird vanished. “Then I put Sparkman to defense mode with his second shot and play a facedown. That’s all.”
Pegasus drew. “It’s all over, Jaden boy. Attack Toon Blue Eyes!” The toon dragon opened his mouth…
“Not so fast! Go, Negate Attack. This ends your Battle Phase!”
Pegasus sighed. “Oh well. I’ll play Card of Sanctity (#2). Now we both draw until we hold 6 cards in our hand.” They drew. “I’ll play my Shadow Toon. Now, you lose half your Sparkman’s attack points.” A dark shadow appeared under Sparkman, shocking Jaden and lowering him to 1700 LP. “Then 2 Dian Kato the Cure Masters, who gives me 1000 LP each.” His LP rose to 4000 . “Then 2 facedown, and the spell and I end my turn. You might as well give up, Jaden.”

Jaden drew and smiled at his hand. “Not a chance. You just gave me the cards I needed. I activate Fusion Recovery, so Polymerization and Bubbleman return to my hand. Then I’ll play Polymerization, to fuse my the Avian and Wildheart in my hand to make Elemental Hero Wildwingman!” A large feathered man arose (1900/2300). “Now, I discard my Bubbleman and 2 more card to destroy all your spells and traps, including Toon Kingdom!” The winged man shot a barrage of feathers.
“NO!” Pegasus gasped. Toon Kingdom exploded and the two toon monsters vanished with a roar.
“Now, Sparkman, back to attack mode and my Ratlis returns.” The little bird chirped as it reappeared. “Now, Sparkman, Ratlis, Wildwingman, attack!” The three fired their attacks, lowering Pegasus to 0. “That’s Game!”

“And the winner is Jaden Yuki!”
Syrus and Hassleberry cheered. “Yah Jaden!” They ran up to the stage. “Looks like you’re going to continue…”
Jaden laughed. “Yep, I guess so… ” He turned to Pegasus. “It was an honor to duel you."
Pegasus smiled. “The honor was mine, Jaden.”
The robbed figure smiled. Everything is going according to plan…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back