• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
This is my attempt at making a Yugioh fanfic. It involves both the original and GX. Hope to here some feedback and helpful hints. BTW, this takes place after Jaden beats Sartorise and The original ends.

Epilogue:
In a dark room sat a male. His blue eyes glistened in the darkness and his brown hair waved almost as if the wind was blowing. He clutched his hand around the item in his hand. Grinning manically, he grins. "Time to meet my heroes...."

Yugi sighed as he tossed and turned. Lately, he was feeling particularly down. Atem, the Pharaoh of the Millennium Puzzle, had been sent on over a month now. He shouldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Getting out of bed, he began to head for some water. Suddenly, the door in front of him began to glow. Yugi gasped as he was blinded by a bright light.......

"Alright, Shining Flare Wingman, take out VWXYZ Dragon!" Jaden smiled as once again, the great Hero took out Chazz.
Chazz snarled. "Darn you, Jaden! Why can't you use some different cards for once?"
Syrus laughed. "Don't be silly, Chazz. Jaden was only able to save you with them."
Hassleberry laughed. "Yah, maybe you should change your tactics instead."
Chazz sighed. "Stupid Slackers...."
Winged Kuriboh and Ojama Yellow appeared on their owner's shoulders. Yellow groaned. "Boss, something weird is going down......"
"Shut up! I don't want to hear it!"
All of a sudden, the floor underneath opened and they all fell threw.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Maybe......

Chapter One: The competitors appear

Yugi groaned as he awoke. "Where am I?" He glanced to see he was lying on a bed in a small room. The only thing he noticed was the door, the bed, a small desk, and a TV. On the desk sat a deck of cards. Picking them up, Yugi realized it was his deck. Opening the door, Yugi stepped out into a narrow hallway. Then he noticed someone stepping out of the room next to him. "Joey?"
The blond turned. "Yug? Where are we?"
"I don't know. All I remember was this light....."
Joey sighed. "Well, I think that someone has captured us." Joey looked at Yugi's door and gasped. "Yugi, look!"
Yugi gasped as he turned. Hanging on the door was the Millennium Puzzle. Yugi walked up to it and picked it up. Immediately, he felt a strong presence join his contuse. "Pharaoh?"
"Yugi! I'm glad to have found you." The sprit of the puzzle appeared next to him. "I thought we were done, so why have we been put together again?"
Good Question. A voice came from what appeared to be an outside source. I'll answer it if you follow this hallway with your friend Joey.
Yugi allowed the Pharaoh to take over. "Come, Joey. Let's find out what's going on." The two began to walk.

After about a minute, they arrived at a clearing of what appeared to be a large room. In the room they noticed a small stage and 2 groups of 4 rows, 4 columns of chairs.
From the stage they heard a voice. "Take a seat, please." Yugi and Joey sat in a seat. "I have another surprise...." From the left, two more figures appeared.
Yami Yugi smiled. "Tristan! Tea!"
"Yes, Pharaoh, I want you to do your best. I reunited you and your hikari; I brought your friends, even though Tristan and Tea will not be competing."
Yami turned towards the stage. "What do you mean?"
"Isn't it obvious?" The voice laughed. "I'm holding a tournament. A test to see who the true King of Games is! You see, you may have saved the world a few times and even won a few major tournaments, but I would like to retest your strength." A few footsteps were heard behind the Pharaoh. "Looks like some of our guest have arrived." Yugi and the others turned. "Please welcome Rebecca Hawkins, Espa Roba, Weevil Underwood, Mako Tsunami, Rex Raptor, Mai Valentine, Maximillain Pegasus, Noah Kaiba, Dartz, Seto Kaiba, and Leon and Zigfried Von Shrodder."
Seto glared at Yugi. "Why do I know this is your fault, Pharaoh?"
"Marik Istar and Bakura Ryou," The voice introduced as the two rose from the platform. "Let's help you an even match up." The Millennium Rod and Ring appeared in front of them.
The two gasped. "No....."
Yami yelled angrily. "What are you doing?"
"Hey, you aren't the only one who gets to have an item." The voice laughed.
Pegasus cried out. "Then what about my Eye?"
"Your Eye is cheap. It lets you look at peoples hands. It isn't like the three items I have restored, only helping increase a duelist's potential."
Rebecca turned to him. "Counting all the people here, there is only 16 Duelist, but there are 32 chairs. Who else is there?"
"You are right." The stage in the middle sunk into the floor, revealing a door on the opposite end. "Enter the other duelist!"

From the shadows, Jaden stepped out. "Hey ya, guys!"
The voice continued. "May I introduce the other 16: Jaden Yuki, Syrus Trusdale, Tyranno Hassleberry, Alexis Rhodes, Atticus Rhodes, Bastion Misawa, Zane Trusdale, Chazz Princeton, Professor Lyman Banner, Dr. Vellian Crawler, Chumley Huffington, Aster Phoenix, Blair Flannigan, Sartoriuse, Sarina, and Kagemaru."
Jaden, Syrus and Tyranno began to goggle. "Isn't that....... YUGI MOTO!" They ran up and began to talk.
"Not yet." The voice cut in. "Now, each person in the first 16 will fight someone in the second 16 in the first round. Now....." A large screen flashed on from above the stage, showing all 32 duelists on their proper sides. "Now my computer has generated that the first match is......" The 1st blank large box popped in Rebecca. "Rebecca Hawkins versus....." The second box filled in with Syrus's. "Syrus Trusdale!"
The two glanced at each other, unable to know what to say.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter Two: The tournament starts.

Syrus stepped towards the stage. "Might as well......"
Rebecca smiled at Yugi as she headed for the stage. "I'll win this one for you, Yugi!"
The two strapped on their duel disc, inserted their decks, and their LP meter rose to 4000. "Let's duel!"
"I'll start!" Syrus picked up his card. "I summon a facedown defense and place a facedown. You're move."
"I draw." Rebecca glanced over her hand. Not bad. . "I summon Luster Dragon!" With a roar, the emerald dragon appeared (1900/1600). "Now, attack!" The dragon opened his mouth and blasted the facedown.
"Sorry!" Syrus grinned. "It's my Gyroid!" The Helicopter propelled its blades, deflecting the blast (1000/1000).
"But how?" Rebecca gasped. "It's weaker."
"My Gyroid has a special effect." Syrus grinned. "The first time it would die in battle on a turn, it survives!"
"Nice one, Sy!" cried Jaden from the side.
"Then I'll end my turn with a facedown." Rebecca sighed.

Syrus smiled as he drew his next card. "Now, to get rid of your dragon! I summon Steamroid." The train chugged up to the field (1800/1800). "Now, like Gyroid, Steamroid has an effect. If it attacks a monster, it gains 500 attack points. So, go Steamroid!" The train charged at Rebecca’s dragon. Rebecca groaned as her LP hit 3600. "That's it for me."
"Okay, kid, your getting annoying with all these machines. My move!" Rebecca drew. "I'll play Fire Sorcerer and 1 facedown." The sorcerer smiled as she rose (1300/1500). "That's all."

Syrus drew. "I attack your Princess with Steamroid!" The train began its charge.
"Not so fast! I use my Gravity Bind." Rebecca revealed the sphere. "Now, all monsters with 4 or more stars can't attack."
Syrus sighed. "I end my turn with a monster in defense mode and a facedown."
Rebecca smiled. "At the end of your turn, I activate Scapegoat!" 4 sheep appeared.
Some people in the audience began to murmur. Bastion said it out load. "Why did she use that now?"
She smiled greatly as she picked up her next card. "Now I activate Token Thanksgiving! I destroy my goats and gain 800 LP per." The tokens vanished and her LP rose to 6400. "Fire Princess now burns you for 500 LP." Sy groaned as his LP dropped 3500. "Now, I summon Injection Fairy Lily." The Nurse rose to the field (400/1500). "Now, I play 2000 LP to increase her attack by 3000!" The Fairy’s needle increased. "Now, go Lily! Attack his Steamroid!" Her LP lowered to 4400 as the Fairy stabbed Steam, dropping Sy's to 1400. "Your move."
"Come on, Sy, you can still win!" cried Jaden.
"Go, Rebecca!" cried Joey, Tea and Tristan.

"Fine. My turn." Syrus picked up his card and gasped. It can't be.../I] He smiled. "First, I summon my Expressroid!" The subway train arose (400/1300). "Now, I can add my Steamroid back to my hand. Now, I play Powerbond!"
"What?" Rebecca gasped.
"Powerbond. This allows me to fuse my Gyroid with Steamroid in order to create SteamGyroid!" The train with blade rose to the field (2200/1600). "Now, Powerbond doubles its attack point, but at the end of the turn, I lose LP equal to its attack."
"Then why did you play it? My Gravity Bind is still out and you'll lose the duel because your train can't attack."
"Not after I play Mystical Space Typhoon."
Jaden jumped to his feet. "All right, Sy!"
Zane smiled from his seat. "Good job, bro. You remember how to use it."
Syrus laughed. "Now, I flip my Facedown Submarineroid the Attack Mode." The little sub smiled it appeared (800/1800). "My Sub can attack your LP, so go, Subterranean Sneak Attack!" The little sub dove into the ground, nailing Rebecca’s LP to 3800 as it reappeared. "SteamGyroid, attack her Lily!!" The train charged.
"Good job....But I'll pay 2000 to lower the damage!" Lily was ripped to shreds and Rebecca’s LP dropped to 1800.
“Now one more card, Defusion, so my Steamroid and Gyroid come back.” The train/copter un-fused. "Steamroid, attack her princess!" It ran in, lowering Rebecca to 800. "Gyroid, finish it! The helicopter blew a tornado, lowering Rebecca to 0.

"And the winner is Syrus Trusdale!" The voice came on over the speakers.
"Way to go!" Jaden and Hassleberry ran up on stage. "Good job Sy!" "Thanks." The three smiled.
Rebecca, however, dropped off sadly. "Darn, I lost....."
Yugi smiled. "You did great. It's okay. You played a great game."
Sy turned from his pals and jumped off the stage. "Rebecca?"
She turned. "Yah?"
"Great Job!" He held out his had and they shook.

"The next and final duel today is........ Alexis Rhodes....."
Alexis smiled. "Wow, I'm not sure if I'm ready yet."
Jaden laughed. "You'll do great whoever you face."
".....Versus Yugi Moto!" the voice finished, almost smirking.
"WHAT!" Jaden's gang gasped.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
BUMP! I can't believe with all the Yugioh-lovers on this site, I have to do this....

Edit:using my old fic page to do drafts for my most recent RPs, A DnD campaigh called "forge of Blades" and an unnamed World Of Darkness story.
DnD:
A man runs in, screaming that he needs help. Jackson approces the man, as well as a cleric, and gnome bard and an elf ranger. hes says he lost his animals, so they all head out. Thge find a small hubble that serves as a home, and enter to find a timid and paniced gnome crying about the animals lost inside. The snake, who was under a dresser, was snagged by the rouge. Jackson uses his mage hand to help scoop the bat into its cage.
WoD:
It all started out as a prety regular day. This darker, more dipressed world wasnt bringing this wildhaired 28yr old down. As he walked home after getting his groceries, his blue eyes twickled. For some odd reason, it seemed a bit darker today. As he walked home, he noticed a darkshrouded figure in an alleyway. However, he noticed it had a lack of a head. Trying to remain calm, he walked to the far side of the street and quickened his pace. however, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed it turning toward him, and indead, it had a lack of a head, and a face on its chest instead, and it began to follow him. Quickening his pace, he tried to remain calm, but the creture picked up its pace as well. Knowing his home was only a few blocks away, he burst into a sprint. Dashing down the street, he quickly reached his home, fumbling with his keys, and opened the door, slamming it closed once he got inside and bolting it tight, then he peeked out the window. There was nothing there.
This incident spooked him, and regaurdless of his selfconvincing that he was just tired or something and his very average eve for the rest of the night programming computers and vegging in frount of TV, he went to bed tossing and turning. He awoke to the sound of mewing outside. He got up, still late at night, and peaked out the window by his bed to spot several cats at his door. Finding this odd, he went to his phone to call animal contrul. However, the line was dead. Getting even more worried, he went downstairs to his garage, for he had seen enough horror movies to reconize something was up. Opening the garrage door, he found his garage was also full of cats. He grabbed a rake that was near the door, and yelled at the cats "Scram!" then he looked at their eyes, and realized they weren't staring at him, but at something behind him. His heart stopped for a few seconds, then he swung the rake behing himself as he turned to face. he came face to face with a tall, monsterose form he couldnt reconized. It swipped at him, breaking the rake, and was about to hit his head....
when he woke up. Panting worrily, the sunlight was now peaking though his windows, and checking the clock, it was like 7:30 now. He sighed, relived it was all some horrible dream. He went to his bathroom, and found to his suprise that there was a little blood on his forehead.
WoD chap2:
Trying to shake off the odd dream he had, Jackson cleaned himself up, grabbing breakfest and headed for work. He worked in a large coperate building, and parked his blue hybrid and headed inside. Sitting down at his nice little office with a window, he began programming his joint work with _____ that he had been hired to do, just some simple tech stuff. Also of a suden, he finds that he had been asleep on on keyboard. When he looks up, he sees a ton of random jibberjabber with spaces, the only reconizable english thing being the work loon as the begging of another word. Wondering what i was, he did a quick copy paste and put the gibberjabber on a blank word file before erasing it form his programming

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 4: Alexis Vs Yugi, their dance.

Alexis smiled as she approached the stage. "All right, I'm ready."
Joey laughed. "You gotta be kidding me? A girl facing Yug? He'll kick her butt."
Mai glared at him. "What's so bad about being a girl?" She snapped.
Joey grinned nervously. "Never mind." He was silent as Yugi took the stage.
Bakura sighed. "Good luck, Pharaoh. My yami will be eager to face you again...."
Yugi and Alexis drew their cards. "Let's Duel!"

"Ladies First!" Alexis smiled as she drew. "I'll summon Etoile Cyber in attack mode and play 1 facedown." The lady slid onto the field gracefully (1200/1400). "That's it."
"My move!" Yugi drew his card. "I summon my Queens Knight." The purple-clad warrior appeared opposite the lady (15000/1600). "Now, Queens Knight, attack!" The woman sprang into action.
"Not so fast. I activate Doble Passé." Alexis revealed her facedown. "Now, both our monsters will deal a direct attack to the other. But my Etoile will gain 400 ATK points because she is attacking directly." Etoile Cyber slid behind the queen's attack, running up and kicking Yugi, lowering his LP to 2400. The swordswoman nailed Alexis, dropping her LP to 2500.
Yugi smiled. "Now I end my turn."

Alexis drew. "Now, I'll play Polymerization, fusing my Etoile on the field with the Blade Skater in my hand to play Cyber Blader." The new skater bladed to the field (2100/800). "Now, take out his Queen!" The blader ran up and kicked Queen's knight, causing it to die and Yugi's LP dropped to 1800. "Your move."
Tristan sighed. "Yugi's getting his butt kicked by ballerinas. This isn't his proudest day."
"My turn!" Yugi smiled as he drew. "I play a facedown monster and a facedown spell/trap. Your move."

"Please." Alexis drew. "Now, attack Cyber Blader!" The lady charged.
"I activate my trap, Mirror Force!" Yugi smiled as a wall of mirrors appeared. "Now your blader is destroyed."
"Darn....." Alexis sighed as her blader was destroyed. "Then I'll end with this monster facedown."
"My move." Yugi drew. "I play Pot of Greed, to draw two cards. This lets me special summon my Watapon in defense mode." The small pink creature purred (200/100). "Now, I sacrifice my facedown King's Knight for the Summoned Skull!" The skeleton fiend roared as it arose (2500/1200). "Now, attack her facedown with Lighting Strike!" The fiend called down thunder, nailing Alexis's poor little Cyber Tutu (1000/700). "That's it for me."
Tea smiled. "Go Yugi!"

Alexis groaned. "I can't take much more of this. My turn!" She drew he card a smiled. "Well, well, My Pot of Greed to draw two more cards. Then I play both The Warrior Returning Alive and Fusion Recovery. With these two, I get back a Polymerization, a fusion-material, and a warrior. So now..." Her cards returned to her hand. "I replay Polymerization to bring back my Cyber Blader!" She arose again. "My Bladder's special ability kicks in. Now, since you have two monsters, her strength doubles!" The bladder cried as she rose to a 4200. "Now attack his skull!" The bladder rushed up and nailed Yugi's skull, dropping his LP to 100.
"Not bad, Lexie!" cried out Atticus. "You're going to win!"
"Not true." Yugi smiled. "I still have 100 LP. SO, my turn!" He drew. "I play Graceful Charity, which lets me draw 3, but more importantly, lets me discard 2."
"Why?" Alexis stared at him. "What does discarding do?"
"It allows me to play Monster Reborn too revive the monster I just discarded, my DARK MAGICAIN!" The cool spellcaster smiled as he rose (2500/2100).
"Now my Cyber Blader's attack doubles again." Alexis sighed. "So what point does that do?"
"I'm not done. I play Thousand Knives!" Yugi smiled as knives began to surround the Dark Magician. "Now, if I have my Dark Magician out, I can destroy a monster, so I destroy your Blader." The knives flew at the bladder, slashing her into a thousand pieces.
"Oh no, I'm open." Alexis gasped.
"That's right. Now, Dark Magician, attack her LP directly! Dark Magic attack!" The sorcerer shot his staff of energy at Alexis, lowering her LP to zero.

"And the winner is, (no surprise), Yugi Moto!" The voice boomed triumphantly. "Now that concludes our days dueling. Tomorrow, I will draw the name of the next competitors! Sleep tight, Duelist and friends." The speaker went silent.
Everyone began to head out, saying their goodnights. As they left, a figure in black appeared. With few left, the figure headed for Dartz. "Excuse me." It said.
Dartz turned. "What is it?"
"I have something for you..." The figure handed Dartz a small gem.
"No!" Dartz gasped as he realized what it was.
"Yes, Dartz, your Orecalcos stone." The figure smiled. "You will now face off with another dark force." The figure walked off, grabbing the last person leaving the other side. "Sarina, your Mirror of Duality."
Sarina sighed. "What is this!?" she barked.
"You two will face each other now!"
The room went dark as the two began.

Sarina drew. “I play my Silver Sprit Ryu and set 2 facedowns.” The bandaged mummy arose (600/800). “That’s all.”
Dartz laughed evilly as he stared at his hand. “First, I start with Heavy Storm!” The large tornado blew away her facedowns. “Then I summon Marauding Captain, who lets me special summon Rare Metal Dragon.” The captain grinned (1200/800) as the large black dragon arose (2400/200). “Now, I play my Gravity Axe on Marauding Captain and play THE SEAL OF ORECALCOS!” The large green circle surrounded the two. “This powers up both my monsters by 500.” Marauding yelled in pain as he raised to a 2200 and Rare Metal roared rising to 2900. “Now, attack my captain!” The captain sung his sword, dropping her LP to 2600. “Now Dragon, finish her!” The dragon blasted her, lowering her to 0. Sarina gasped as the seal closed in around her.
The cloaked figure laughed.......

oc: I actually added the Sarina/Dartz duel, but kept it short.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 3: The Ride of Valkyries

Jaden smiled as he awoke the next morning. The light coming from the skylight in the hall brightened the place. He waited for Syrus and Hassleberry to come out of their rooms and went to breakfast in the dinning area. Other duelist interacted all around them. "Good Morning, everyone!" Jaden yelled, heading for Yugi's group.
Yugi smiled. "Good. How is that Winged Kuriboh I gave you?"
"Good." Jaden sat down across from him. "It has helped me a lot."
Joey looked at Jaden. "That's weird. I've never meet you before."
"Well, one day.." Yugi began. "I was on the way to meet up with you guys. Jaden was in a hurry and bumped into me, so I gave him Winged Kuriboh."
Syrus grinned. "Wow, Yugi. I wish I had been running late..."
Everyone at the table laughed.
The speakers groaned to life, silencing the hall. "Good Morning Duelist. Today, for your enjoyment as well as part of our tournament, we will host a duel right now during breakfast."
"What!?" Joey and some of the other hungry duelist groaned. "That ain't fair."
"The duelists are....." The speaker went silent. "Zane Trusdale....."
"Awesome!" Sy smiled. "My bros going up."
"Vs Zigfried Von Shrooder." The speaker finished. "Now, you two, get up and duel!"
Zigfried, who was sitting by his little bro Leon and near Rex and Weevil, got to his feet. "Well, Well, It looks like my flowers finally get a chance to bloom."
Zane and Zigfried approached the middle of the area, where there was a big enough clearing for the duel. "Let's Duel!" They said.

"I'll go first!" Zigfried smiled. "First, I'll play my Valkyrie Drittle in defense mode." The Valkyrie smiled as she arose (1600/1600). "That will be all."
"My turn." Zane drew his card. "I summon Cyber Dragon. This is a special summon because you have a monster and I don't." The large metallic beast roared as it appeared (2100/1600). "Now attack!" The beast opened its mouth and blasted the girl. "That's it."

Zigfried smiled as he drew. "Now watch this. I'm sure heir Kaiba and his friends will recognize this. I play Ride of the Valkyries!" A swarm of flower petals surrounded the field.
"Oh no!" Yugi gasped. "Now Zigfried can summon any of his valkyries."
"So," Zigfried smiled, "I summon my Valkyrie Zweie and Valkyrie Erste." The two smiled as the galloped onto the field (1600/1600)(?/?). "Now first, my Valkyrie Zweie destroys a monster." Zweie ran up to Cyber Dragon and slashed it. "Then, my Valkyrie Erste removes it from play und' gains that monsters attack points." Erste smiled as her straight rose to 2100. "Now my Valkyries, attack!" The two trotted up and slashed Zane, lowering his LP to 300.
"No, Bro!" Syrus yelled.
"Cummon, Zane!" Yelled Jaden as he scraffed down an egg.
Seto smiled as he sat in his chair. "If this Zane can't even beat this picked haired weirdo, I don't know what to say about my academy’s progress."
Zigfried smiled. "Then I'll set one facedown and my Valkyries return to my deck." Zigfried stared at Seto. "Once I beat your Academy’s top student, I'll put your company's rep even lower!"
"You done?" Zane snarled. "You're getting annoying." He drew. "I summon Cyber Phoenix." The metal bird screeched (1200/1400). "I'll also play a facedown and sent Cyber Phoenix to attack!"
"Not so fast." Zigfried smiled. "I play my trap, Boton's Judgment. This card ends the battle phase and allows me to swap the top card of my deck with a spell in my hand."
"Then I'm done." Zane sighed.

Zigfried smiled as he drew. "Now, I play my Graceful Charity. This lets me draw 3, then discard 2. Then, I activate my Spell Reproduction. By discarding two spells in my hand, it allows me to bring one in my grave back. So, I choose Ride of the Valkyries!"
Sy gasped. "Oh no, now he can summon those Valkyries again!"
"Now, I play it!" Zigfried laughed. "You lose!"
Zane grinned. "My turn to use a trap. Go, Magic Jammer! This lets me stop your card by discarding a card in my hand."
Zigfried flicked his hair. "Then, I play this monster in facedown defense and a facedown trap or spell. You're move."
Zane closed his eyes as he picked up his card. "I play... Polymerization! I fuse the two Cyber Dragons in my hand to summon Cyber Twin Dragon!" The two-headed mechanical beast roared (2800/2100). "Now, attack his facedown!"
"I activate my Sakuretsu Armor! Now you lose your dragon."
"No, because my Cyber Phoenix negates your Sakuretsu." The dragon blasted the facedown, who turned up to be Magician of Faith (300/400).
"Now, my magician gives me Ride of the Valkyries again!"
"Too bad you won't get to use it."
"Why?" Zigfried smiled. "Your Phoenix doesn't have enough attack to finish me."
"No, but my Dragon can attack twice!" Zane smiled. "So go, my Cyber beast, finish him!" The second Cyber head and the Phoenix blasted Zigfried, lowering his LP to 0.

"The winner, Zane Trusdale!" The speaker crackled.
"Yah, Zane!" Syrus yelled. "That's my bro!"
Zane smirked as he sat back in his seat. "Now maybe I can finish my breakfast in peace." He gasped as he noticed his plate was empty. "JADEN!"
Jaden jumped to his feet. "Gotta Go!" He began to run.
Zane jumped up. "That was MINE!"
Everyone at the table laughed.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 4: Fairy Tale bash
The duelist, stomachs now full of food, headed towards the stage. Zane glared at Jaden. "You're lucky they had enough food, slacker."
Jaden laughed. "Why? Did you wanna give me so more?"

Yugi's groups walked past them. "So, Yug, who do you think will be next?" Joey inquired.
"I don't know, but it should be enjoyable." Yugi smiled.

"Attention, Duelist!" The now-familiar voice squawked over the speakers. "It is now time for the next round. The two duelists will be......." The screen lit up and the roulette began, finally stopping on.... "Leon Von Shrodder vs. Blair Flannigan!"
Leon smiled. "Wow, I guess that means if my bro won, I would have ended up facing him....."
Blair smiled as she jumped on stage. "I'll win this one for you, Jadi-pu!"
Jaden slunk in his seat. "Darn. She still remembers me..."
Syrus and Hassleberry laughed.
The two drew their cards. "Let's Duel!"

"I'll start." Leon picked up his card. "I summon Forest Hunter!" The tall man appeared, swinging his axe(1400/1000). "That's it."
"O-kay." Blair began to giggle as she picked up her next card. "I summon...Maiden In Love!" The girl appeared, smiling cutely (400/300).
"Oh no, not her!" Jaden gasped.
"Now, I give her Cupids Kiss and have her attack!" Maiden ran up to Forest Hunter. Forest Hunter nailed her with his axe, lowering Blair's LP to 3000. Blair's Maiden began to cry.
"What the?" Joey looked puzzled. "What is this, a soap opera?" Many of the other males in the audience, especially the younger ones, stared at her and began to sob. "Don't hurt the beauty!" they would sob.
Forest Hunter's eyes went tearful and he helped her to her feet. "I'm sorry." He said in a gruff voice. "What can I do to make it up?"
"How about, attack that boy!" Blair and her Maiden said simultaneously, pointing at Leon.
"Okay!" He turned towards Leon and slashed him, lowering Leon's LP to 2600.
Blair laughed. "See, all the guys love my Maiden. So, I'll end my turn with 2 facedowns."
Leon smiled. "This is almost like a fairytale!"
Blair giggled. "But the Happily Ever After will be mine!"

Leon's grin dropped as he picked up his card. "I'll play Graceful Charity, to draw 3 and discard 2. Then I summon Iron Knight!” The large man glistened (700/700) “Now, since I put Iron Hans into the grave, my knight gains 1000 attack! Attack Forest Hunter!”
“Not so fast. Go, Defense Maiden” Blair activated her facedown. ‘This redirects your attack to my Maiden.” The Maiden began to cry as she took the hit, lowering Blair to 1600. “Now, your knight has a Maiden Counter too. I’ll also activate my other facedown, Gift of Mystical Elf. It gives me 300 LP per monster on the field.” Her LP rose to 2500.
“Then I’ll end with one card face down.”
"My turn." Blair picked her card. "Maiden, attack!"
"Not so fast!" Leon shrugged. "Go, Negate Attack! This ends the battle phase."
"Then I'll play a facedown monster to end my turn.”

“My turn.” Leon drew. “I play my Gold Moon Coin. This lets me give every card in my hand to you to draw the same number from my deck.” He walked over, handed her his cards and walked back to the other side. “Now I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. Now I play Cinderella!” The fairy tale princess smiled (300/1000). “This lets me play Pumpkin Carriage and Glass Slippers!” The carriage arose while Cinderella was equip.
“Then I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Kiss, so my hunter returns.” The hunter seamed to almost blush as he walked over. “Now, back to Cinderella. My Pumpkin allows Cinderella to hit your LP!” Cinderella attacked, lowering Blair to 2200. “Then, my Glass slippers go onto your Maiden, causing her to lose 1000 attack points, dropping her to 0. Now, Iron Knight, attack!” He nailed the maiden, lowering Blair to 400. “Now Forest Hunter, Finish her!" The two attacked, lowering Blair's LP to 0.

"Playtime is done." The announcer snickered. "Leon Von Shrodder wins!"
Leon and Blair stepped down from the stage. Blair ran up to Jaden, crying the whole time. "JADEN!!!!" She tackled him.
Hassleberry picked her up and set her down a few seats away. "At ease, Missy. Jaden doesn't need to get attacked like that."
Syrus laughed.

Last edited:

wdmca2006

hay i love the fan fic.never stop posting it.any way lcan you make Dartz duel next?

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Dartz will duel, but I have to finish the first round. He'll face Zane.

oc: Made a quick duel after Alexis and Yugi's.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: After I watch some of Leon's Duels, I'll change his duel vs Blair around some. But for now,

Chapter 5: Destiny's Dive to the Deep

The voice silenced the crowd, all who were anxious for the next duel. "Now, The next round will pit Mako Tsunami against Aster Phoenix."
Mako jumped to his feet. "A Phoenix, ehh? Well, soon he'll be extinguished but my creatures of the deep."
Aster laughed. "I guess I'll show you."
The two leapt onto the stage. "Let's duel."

"I'll start!" Aster called as he drew. "I'll play a defense monster and end my turn."
"That's all?" Mako laughed as he drew. "I play A Legendary Ocean!" The field was flooded as a large city appeared behind Mako. "Now, my favorite monster, The Legendary Fisherman!" From the city, a Man on an orca appeared (1750/1600). "Now, normally, my monster requires a sacrifice, but my ocean lowers all water monsters by a level, so he is only LV4. Attack Fisherman!" The male picked up his harpoon and nailed the facedown, Destiny Hero Fear Monger (1000/1000). "I'm done."

Aster grinned as he picked up his next card. "I play my Destiny Hero Doomlord!" The mysterious being appeared (600/400). "Now, My Doomlord has a special effect. Instead of my battle phase, he can send one of your monsters to the future. So send him packing, Doomlord!" The phantom flew towards the fisherman. Touching it, he laughed as the Fisherman just vanished. "Then I'll end with 2 facedowns."
Mako sighed. "My favorite monster..." He smiled. "No big! I'll just us another." He drew. "I summon Mermaid Knight!" A red-tailed mermaid swam up to them(1500/1000). "Now, my fisherman was immune to it, but my ocean powers her up 200 point and activates her ability, allowing me to attack twice. So, attack one, wipe out Doomlord!" The mermaid, now a 1700/1200, ran up and nailed Doomlord with a sword, dropping Aster's LP to 2900.
"Not so fast with that second swing!" Aster smiled. "I activate D-Signal. Now, I can summon a D hero to defend me, So I choose my Defender." The large stone giant arose(100/2700).
"Then I'm done." Mako sighed.

"My turn!" Aster drew. "First, I play Graceful Charity. This lets me draw 3, and then discard 2." Aster placed Diamond Dude and D Spirit into his grave. "Now, I sacrifice Defender for Destiny Hero Dasher!" The black beast zoomed to the field (2100/1000). "Now, I activate my D-Chain, giving him 500 more attack and when he kills a monster, you lose 500 Life points. Now go my Dasher, attack!" He ran up, nailing the Mermaid, lowering Mako's LP to 2600. "Now, Dasher is forced to defense mode. I'm done."
Mako grinned as he drew. "Now, I summon 7 Colored Fish." The multicolored grinned as it was summoned (1800/800). "But it won't stay for long. I play Big Wave, Small Wave. This wipes out all Water monsters on the field and summons the same number from my hand, so I wash away my Fish for Levia Dragon!" The large blue serpent arose with a roar(2600/2000). "Now, by destroying my sea, I can kill every other card but my dragon on the field." The dragon began to suck up all the water and blasted it all over the field, destroying Dasher and the facedowns. "Now, Levia, attack his LP!" Mako smiled. The dragon blasted Aster with a spray of water, lowering his LP to 300.
"Common, Aster!" Jaden cried. "You can't drown!"
"I'm done, and you'll be washed up next turn. No one but Joey and Yugi has ever taken down my ocean deck."

Aster grinned. "It's still not over. I trust destiny." He closed his eyes and drew. The Legendary Fisherman reappeared on Mako's field. "I use Dasher's effect to special summon my Destiny Hero Dreadmaster!" The large shadow-lit figure arose (?/?).
"Who?"
"Dreadmaster. Now, His special effect lets me bring back Dasher and Diamond Dude and he gains the combine attacked of every D hero on my field." Dasher and Diamond Dude (1400/1600) smiled. "I'll also summon Captain Tenacious!" The large-fisted red-haired laughed evilly (800/800). "Now Dreadmaster, absorb their energy!" Dreadmaster roared as his stats rose to 4300/3400.
"Oh no!" Mako gasped.
"Yah!" Aster smiled. "Now, Dreadmaster, attack Levia Dragon!" The being picked up his large fist and slammed the dragon, lowering Mako's LP to 900. "Dasher, nail his fisherman!" The black-shielded ran over the fisherman, lowering Mako to 750. "Now, Diamond Dude, end it!" Diamond Dude shot a swarm of diamonds, lowering Mako to 0.

"The winner, Aster Phoenix!" The announcer crackled.
"Nice on, Aster!" Jaden walked up, holding his hand open to a high 5.
"I'll pass." Aster walked back to his seat, causing Jaden to crash into the stage.

Now proread up to this point. Hu-ray! More in a bit.......

Edit: One of the duels to re-write. Dreadmaster's effect doesn't work unless summoned by Clock Tower.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 6: Who’s really king Rex? Raptor vs. Tyranno

“All right, Duelist. I picked this one out.” The speaker crackled as the duelist quieted. “Rex Raptor faces Tyranno Hassleberry.”
Many of people began to smile. “I can see why….” Some would murmur.
Rex looked questionably. “Say, Weevil, do you know what’s going on? Why is everyone talking like that?”
Weevil smacked him upside his head. “Dumb Dinobrain! You two are both Dinosaur-users.
Rex grinned. “Sweet then!” He jumped onto the stage. “Okay, Tyranno, let’s duel!”
“10-4” Hassleberry jumped on after him. “Let’s duel!”

“I’ll start.” Hassleberry drew. “I play my Dina Tank in defense mode.” The large mechanical tank arose hissing (0/2100). “That’s all for me.”
“My turn!”” Rex drew his card. “I special summon my Gilasaurus!” The reptilian raptor arose (1400/800). “Then I Normal Summon my Two Headed King Rex!” The purple two headed beast arose (1600/1400). “Then, I play Shield Crush! This destroys your Dino Tank” The large vehicle vanished. “Now, Gilasaurus and Rex, attack his LP!” The two charged, lowering Hassleberry to 1000 LP. “That’s all.”
“Oh no, this does look good.” Syrus groaned. “It’s only been a turn and already Hassleberry is at 1000 LP.”
“Come on, Hassleberry.” Jaden cried.

Hassleberry smiled. “All right. My turn!” He drew. “Now I reinforce my team with my Gilasaurus.” The raptor arose on his field (1400/800). “Since I can special summon him too, I can dismiss him for Dark Dricaratops!” The raptor was replaced by the winged Triceratops (2400/1500). “Now, Triceratops, attack his Gilasaurus!” The large beast flew up and smashed it, lowering Rex to 3000. “That’s all.”
“Huh.” Rex drew. “I’ll imitate you by sacrificing my rex for my Triceratops!” Another one appeared on the field (2400/1500). “However, then I play Rush Recklessly. This charges my Dino’s attack by 700. So go, attack his triceratops!” The now-bigger triceratops stabbed the other, dropping Hassleberry to 300 LP. “That’s all. Now everyone will see I’m the true Dino man!”

Hassleberry grinned. “My turn." He drew. "I play my Black Stego!” The brownish herbivore roared softly (1200/2000). “My stego can automatically dig into the trenches if attacked. Then I reinforce it with a facedown.”
“Then, it’s time for me to finish you!” Rex drew. “I summon my Balloon Lizard!” The fat lizard floated (500/1900). “Then, I play Ultra Evolution! This lets me sacrifice my lizard for a Dino, like my Black Tyranno!” The lizard vanished, and was replaced by a pitch-black tyrannosaurus. “Now to finish you off.”
“Not so fast! I activate my Threatening Roar!” Hassleberry smiled. “This card says that you can’t attack this turn.”
“Fine. I’ll finish you next turn.”

Hassleberry closed his eyes as he drew. “This is for you, Sergeant Jaden!” He drew….. “First, I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards. Then I play monster Reincarnation! This lets me discard a card to revive a monster. So, welcome back, Gilasaurus! I special summon you!” The raptor roared (1400/800)
“You fool! Now that you special summoned him, I can revive my Two Headed Rex!” The Rex roared (1600/1400).
“Perfect! You’re about to see my tactic.”
“What are you taking about?”
“I play Big Evolution Pill!” Hassleberry smiled. “This lets me sac a dino, like Gilasaurus. Now, for the next 3 turns, I can normal summon Dinos without a tribute, so I play Ultimate Tyranno!” The large dino arose, roaring loudly (3000/2000). “Now, lucky for me, my Ultimate Tyranno attacks all your monsters!”
“WHAT!” Rex stared in horror.
“So, go!” Hassleberry called. His giant rex swept its tail, squishing all of Rex’s monsters and lowering his LP to 600. “Now, Stego, end it!” The herbivore charged, lowering Rex to 0.

“The winner… Tyranno Hassleberry!” The announcer boomed.
“Good job, Hassleberry!” Jaden walked up to him as he walked of the stage.
“Great strategy!” Yugi smiled from his seat.
“What do ya mean, Yug?” Tristan rubbed his head.
“Hassleberry could have not even played his Gilasaurus, but that would have left Rex with 2000 LP when his stego attacked.”
“That Jaden has some pretty smart friends!” Joey smiled.
Yugi grinned. “Yes.”

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Sad, none like my story..... I'll do a restart soon.... but for now, I'll stick with my mediocre word choice.........

Chapter 7: Red Eyes vs Blue

The speaker cracked on. “Now, it’s time for lunch.” A group of trays came rolling in, allowing anyone who wanted some grub to grab it.
"YUM!"yelled the Slifers, immediately diving in.
"Now, for our lunch time duel, Seto Kaiba vs Atticus Rhodes."
Kaiba sighed as he pulled out his briefcase. "I thought I was done with dueling, with my company keeping me busy." He pulled out his duel disc, LP charging to 4000. "But I guess this weirdo who kidnapped us won't let us go until we play his game."
"Very true, Kaiba." The voice intoned.
Atticus leapt on stage. "It's show time, Kaiba!" His duel disc raised his LP to 4000.

"I'll start." Kaiba drew. "I play a defense monster and end my turn."
"O-Kay!" Atticus drew. "I play Panther Warrior!" The large purple feline roared (2000/1000). "Since my Panther needs a tribute to attack, I'll end with 2 facedowns."

Kaiba smirked. "Please." He drew. "I sacrifice my Petan to summon Kaiser Glider!"
The large golden Phoenix-dragon appeared (2400/1000)
"Not so fast." Atticus smiled. "I activate Trap Hole, witch destroys your monster."
Kaiser vanished into a pit. "Fine." Kaiba sighed. "I use Peten's special ability to summon another from my deck in defense mode." The strange clown bowed to Atticus (500/1200). "That's all."
“Then, I’ll activate Scapegoat!” Atticus smiled as 4 sheep appeared. “My turn!” He drew. “Now, I sacrifice a goat so my Panther Warrior can attack! Panther, attack his clown!” The large feline slammed his sword down, crushing Peten.
“Now, I’ll summon my final Peten!” Kaiba smiled as the last clown appeared.
“Then I’ll end my turn with Pitch Dark Warwolf in defense mode.” Atticus smiled. The large black wolf howled as it hide (1600/1000

“My turn!” Kaiba drew. “I play my White Dragon Riual! Now by sacrificing Peten and a monster from my hand, I can call upon my Palidin of White Dragon!” The knight arose (1900/1400). “Now, Palidin, strike down his warwolf! Ionic Spear Burst!” The paladin gripped his lance and he flew threw the warwolf, destroying it. “Then, I activate its special effect. Now, I can sacrifice it in order to summon from my deck, my BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!” The large blue dragon arose, roaring its signature roar (3000/2500). “Your turn.”
Atticus closed his eyes as he picked up his top card. “I play United we Stand! This raises my Panthers attack by 800 for each monster on my field.” Panther Warrior roared as his attack raised to 3600. “Now, I sacrifice a goat so I can attack!”
“Not so fast!” Kiaba grinned. “I activate Negate Attack. This ends your battle phase.”
Atticus smiled. “Then I’m done.”

Kaiba drew. “I play Mystical Space Typhoon to blow away United!” The Panther’s strength lowered to 2000. “Now, I summon Spear Dragon!” The long nosed dragon roared (1900/0). “Now Spear Dragon, attack a goat, finishing them off.” The dragon sped threw the goat. “Now, my dragon deals our monster’s difference to your LP.” Atticus’s LP dropped to 2100. “Now, Blue Eyes, Blast the Panther with White Lighting!” The dragon screamed a burst of white light, annyallating the panther and lowering Atticus to 1100. “That’s it.”
Atticus groaned as he drew his card. “I’ll play Card Destruction, allowing me to draw a whole new hand.” He discarded his hand and drew from his deck “Now I summon my Red Eyes Black Chick!” The chick cawed softly (900/700).
“What!” Kaiba got angry. “How dare you insult my dragon with that piece of crap!”
“I’m not done.” Atticus went serious. “I can sac it to special summon my Red Eyes Black Dragon!” The large black dragon rose with a screech (2400/2000). “Then, I sac it to summon my Red Eyes Darkness Dragon!”
“What?!” The GX gang gasped.
“I thought he got rid of it.” Jaden sighed. “But I guess he’ll need it to beat Seto Kaiba!”
Atticus smiled. “Now that I placed 6 dragons into my grave this turn, my already cool dragon gains 1800 attack point.” The dragon screeched as it rose to 4200. “Now, attack his Blue Eyes!” The large dragon roared as it nailed Kaiba, lowering his LP to 2800. “Your move, Kaiba!”

Kaiba closed his eyes and smirked. “That’s all? I’ll take that crappy dragon and show you what a real dragon can do! My Turn!” He drew. “I play Card of Demise. This lets me draw 5 cards and if I don’t use them in 5 turns, I lose them.” He drew to 5. “Now, I summon Vorse Raider!” The brutish beast laughed (1900/1200). “Then, I activate Monster Reborn to revive my dragon!” Blue Eyes reappeared. “Then, I’ll play Polymerization, fusing my revive Blue Eyes with the two in my hand to play Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!”
“NO WAY!” Atticus gasped.
The large three headed beast roared as it descended to the field (4500/3800). “Now, attack his Red Eyes! Neutron Blast!” The large dragon blasted the dragon, lowering Atticus to 800. “Now Vorse Raider, finish him!” The beast ran up and nailed Atticus, finishing him.

The announcer crackled. “The winner, Seto Kaiba!”
Kaiba smirked as he walked off stage. “Amateur…..”
Atticus smiled as he walked off. “He’s good. His hype exceeds him.”
Jaden stared. Will I have to face him?

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 8: Jaden shows his spirit.

The duelist all turned to the stage once again. “Now, the next duel of the tournament is Noah Kaiba versus Jaden Yuki!”
“All right!” Jaden hopped to his feet. “It’s my turn!”
Noah wiped his hair to the side. “Please. I have to fight this wacko?”
Syrus and Hassleberry glared at him. “Don’t insult my friend!”
“Whatever.” Noah hoped onto the stage, duel disc ready.
“All right,” Jaden hoped up after him. “Get your game on!”

“I’ll start.” Jaden drew. “I’ll start with my Elemental Hero Avian in defense mode.” The feathered hero appeared (1000/1000). “And I’ll throw down a facedown and call it a turn.”
“My turn.” Noah drew. “I summon my Chiron the Mage.” The centaur being arose in front of him (1800/1000). “Now, attack that featherhead!” The mage shot a blast of energy, destroying Avian.
“I’ll activate Hero Signal!” Jaden smiled. “This replaces my destroyed Avian with my Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode.” The large brown hero arose (800/2000).
“Then I’ll set a card facedown and end my turn.”

Jaden drew. “Now, I play Polymerization, fusing my Clayman with the Sparkman in my hand to play Elemental Hero Thunder Giant!” The large brute appeared in a strike of lighting (2400/2000). “Now, my Thunder Giant can destroy a monster automatically. So, destroy his Chiron.” The large bolt of thunder nailed it. “Now, Thunder Giant, attack!”
“Not so fast.” Noah laughed. “I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device! This sends your monster back to your hand, or in this case, your fusion deck.” The large giant was absorbed by the cannon and shot back into Jaden’s deck.
“Then I’ll end with another facedown.”
Noah drew. “I summon my Giant Rex!” The large dino arose (2000/1000). “Attack!”
“Now, I’ll use my Draining Shield.” Jaden grinned. “This negates your attack and gives me lifepionts.” His LP rose to 6000.
“Then that’s all.”

Syrus and Hassleberry yelled from the sidelines. “Go, Jaden!”
Jaden drew. “I’ll play my Elemental Hero Wildheart!” The large wild hero arose (1500/1600). “Then, I’ll play the field spell Skyscraper!” The buildings towered around the field. “Now, my elemental heroes gain 1000 ATK points when they attack a monster stronger then them. So go, Wildheart!” The male charged up and nailed the rex with his blade, lowering Noah’s LP to 3500. “That’s it for me!”
“Way ta play, J!” Syrus yelled.
Noah drew. “I’ll play Nightmare Steel Cage. Now for 2 turns, neither of us can attack. I’ll also play a facedown defense and end my turn.”
Jaden drew. “Since I can’t attack, I’ll put a defense as well. That’s it.”
Noah laughed as he drew. “I’ll play Monster Reborn to revive my Chiron.” The centaur reappeared. “Now, I discard a card to destroy your Skyscraper.” The buildings vanished. “And then I’ll set a facedown. That’s all.”

Jaden drew. “I put my Bubbleman into play.” The blue hero appeared (800/1200). “Go ahead.”
“Thank you!” Noah grinned. “Now my cage vanishes. I’ll flip my Maharagi, and then I sacrifice my monsters to play Yamata Dragon!” The large two-headed dragon sprit roared (2600/2000). “Now, attack his Bubbleman!” The dragon toasted Bubbleman, dropping Jaden to 4200. “Now, Yamata’s effect lets me draw up to 5 cards.” He drew to 5. “Now I’ll finish my turn by activating my facedown, Spiritual Energy Settle Machine. Now, I can discard a card to keep my spirit on the field.”

Jaden closed his eyes. “Come on….” He drew. “I summon Neo Spacian Ground Mole!” The little mole laughed (900/300). “Then I’ll flip my Burstinatrix up.” The female fire smirked as she appeared (1200/800). “Now, my mole, attack!”
“What are you doing?” Noah gasped. “Your monster is way weaker then my dragon!”
“That maybe true, but my mole has the ability that whatever he battles with, there is no damage and both are returned to the owner’s hand.” The mole ran into the dragon, causing both to return to their owner. “Now that you’re open, Wildheart, Burstinatrix, attack his LP!” The two nailed Noah, dropping him to 1300. “That’s it for me.”
“Not bad….” Yugi smiled from his seat.
“You may have stopped my dragon, but it isn’t over!” Noah drew. “I’ll play Shinato’s Ark! Now by sacrificing my Yamata Dragon with a few other monsters in my hand, I can summon my Shinato, King of Higher Plane!” The large being arose (3300/300). “I’ll also summon my Susa Solider! “ The strange spirit man arose (2000/100) “Now, Shinato, take out his Wildheart!” Shinato hammered him, lowering Jaden to 2400. “Now, Susa, take his Burst out!” The solider slashed her, lowering Jaden to 2000. “Then, I’ll destroy my Settlement and let my solider bounce. Your turn!”

Jaden drew. "I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards." He smiled as he stared at the two cards he just drew. "I summon my Winged Kuriboh!" The furry little monster warbled on the feild (300/200). "Then 1 facedown to end my turn"
"Fool! You should have used your mole, but too late!" Noah drew. "Shinato, finish him!" The large being charge up a blast.
"Nah, I'm gonna turn this around. I activate Trancendant Wings!" Jaden smiled.
"All right!" The GX gang cheered.
"What is that?" Noah stared.
Jaden grinned. "This allows me to discard two cards in my hand to evolve my little pal hear into a cooler form. So, I summon Winged Kuriboh LV10!" The little fuzz ball grained some armor (300/200).
"That didn't change him a point! I win!"
Jaden laughed. "Actually, my new Kuriboh destroys all your attacking monsters, and deals their attack to your life points!"
"NO!" Shinato blasted the Kuriboh, only to have the blast reflected, destroying Shinato and lowering Noah's LP to 0.

"And the winner, Jaden Yuki!" The specker cheered.
"Yah J!" Syrus ran up to him. "It looks like the three of us are going to the next round."
"Trusdale's right." Hassleberry smiled. "We'll all get another chance at combat!"
Yugi stared at Jaden. I wonder how long he we will last.....

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 9: The antagonist advance

“Next up, we have Maximillian Pegasus versus Chumley Huffington.”
“Not liciose…..” Chumley glanced at his mentor. “Well, I might as well get it over with….” He hopped on stage.
Pegasus smiled. “I’m sorry, Chumley-boy. Maybe I’ll play easy on you.” They drew their cards. “Let’s duel!”

“I’ll start.” Peagusus drew. “I’ll play a facedown monster and end my turn.”
“Okay!” Chumley drew. “I’ll set a monster too and be done.”

“How boring.” Peagusus drew. “Let’s brighten things up. I summon my Inaba White Rabbit!” The bunny laughed as it appeared (700/500). “Then I’ll flip my Nimble Momonga!” The squirrel floated as it was played (1000/100), “Now, Momonga attack!”
“So litiose!” Chumley smiled. “You flipped my Des Koala!” The squirrel bounced of the marsupial (1000/1800). “Not only do you take recoil damage, you also lose 400 LP for each card in your hand,” Pegasus’s LP dropped to 1200.
“Nice one, Chumley!” Jaden yelled.
“Not back indeed.” Pegasus smiled. “Too bad my Rabbit can attack your LP directly.” The rabbit hoped over the koala and lowered Chumley to 3300. “Then my rabbit returns to my hand as I end my turn.”
“My turn!” Chumley drew. “I play Des Kangaroo!” The kangaroo did a few jabs as it entered play (1500/1700). “Then my koala goes to attack mode and my Kangaroo attacks!” The kangaroo jabbed the squirrel, lowing Pegasus to 700.
“Not bad. Luckly, my momonga give me 1000 LP when killed and can bring another to defend me.” Another one appeared on the field in defense as Peagusus rose to 1700.
“Fine. Koala, attack!” The second squirrel died, the third appeared and Pegasus rose to 2700. “That’s all.”

oc: More of this duel and the other two parts of the chapter later.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
“My draw. “ Peagusus drew. “I summon my Dark Rabbit in attack mode!” The purple rabbit arose (1000/1500 ). “Attack his Koala!” The rabbit hopped up and punched the koala in the face, lowing Chumley to 3200 LP “That's it for me.”
“My turn. I'll play Monster Reborn to revive my Koala, then play Polymerization to fuse the two monsters on my feild to play the Master of Oz!” The two monsters vanished to produce a large purple koala (4200/3800). “Koala, attack! Outback attack!” It nailed the rabbit, lowering Peagusus to 100. “That's all!”
“Go Chumley!” Jaden and his gang yelled. “You're about to defeat the cheator of Duel Monsters!”
“But I'm afraid it's over!” Peagusus drew. “I play Black Illusion Ritual! Now by sacrificing my squirrel, I can summon my Relinquished!” The large dark blue monster arose (0/0). “Now, he can absorb your monster!” The Oz was absorbed, turned into armor. “Finish him!” The large beast fired a blast, lowing Chumley to 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back