• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku74

O so that is where terra is. I have been looking for him forever but instead got addicted to making power, defense, and magic ups( so fun). Thanks a lot too.

avengeme08

i have kingdom hearts final mix and i've only beat terra 2 times....he would be way easier if he didnt have these 2 certain attacks.....the one when he puts his blade in the ground and then u either cant attack or u cant do magic anymore..... or the one when he transforms his keyblade into a bow and arrow and shoots u and then ur lives go down then u have to press on one of the jappanese words on ur command menu, and if u press the wrong one it kills u in like 2 hits

Souten Ni Zase

the one when he puts his blade in the ground and then u either cant attack or u cant do magic anymore.....
Dodge Roll.

or the one when he transforms his keyblade into a bow and arrow and shoots u and then ur lives go down then u have to press on one of the jappanese words on ur command menu, and if u press the wrong one it kills u in like 2 hits
Reflect.

You're welcome.

avengeme08

i usually dogde roll it but somtimes he catches me off gaurd and uses it on me...... and the other one usually doesnt get me ..but sometimes it does tho .... im not a professional yet tho... since i only beat him 2 times but i always get him down to 3 bars

Y_H_M

excuse me. i just readed the first page and it said i cant fight E.s at the begginer mode. but when i played in the begginer mode, i fought with him not even once, but threewice and it is still there. could somebody tell me what is going on? :huh:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Okay, so I'm playing Critical. I've beat the game, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm just curious, does completing EVERY World include doing the Cups in Olympus Colliseum? Because I've done every world, and I just want to know if this is why I can't fight him.

Help appreciated.

orangx

I'm just curious, does completing EVERY World include doing the Cups in Olympus Colliseum? Because I've done every world, and I just want to know if this is why I can't fight him.

Help appreciated.

did you complete atlantica?

N0thing

Help appreciated.

i think you could fight him but you can't get the secret ending.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Help appreciated.

Eh, no. You just have to do what you'd normally do to get the old secret ending on Proud Mode. Make sure you watch it, and wait after the credits. There should be an option to save. Do it.

D

Deleted member 36435

You need to finish every world completely.

That means all the Key Holes next to the world have to be sealed.

Vairocanum

Just complete every single thing and if you can, complete Jiminy's Journal as a precaution. You dont need to do that(the journal) in Critical Mode tho.Just gota beat the game with all worlds sealed fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back