• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finding Michigan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
looking for some composition tips, i am fully aware that I am a complete beginner
i know quality is bad, these are old

or hey, if ya like some of them, that's cool too.

these also unedited because i do not know how :< one step at a time eh?

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

^ kinda boring? :<

IMG_0144.jpg

^definitely know i should have..you know..gotten the whole thing there...

IMG_0169.jpg

^ wrong focus? man these are old

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

same problem as the pier shot.

IMG_0469.jpg

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am a beginner as well but I figure I can try and give my thoughts. :) I usually do not edit my pictures. At least not yet. I think it is good to start out that way.

Photo 1- I found it very interesting. The boy seems out of place though or just kind of random. Hard to say.
Photo 2- I like it overall. I would just have tried to cut out everything to the right of the fence and focused more on everything on the left. That is just personal preference maybe.
Photo 3- I love pictures with sunlight like that, so I have a hard time finding anything wrong with it. Good one imo.
Photo 4- I like the idea of the photo and the the fog(?) makes it look cool.
Photo 5- I would have focused on the worm is all. Cool idea.
Photo 6- Probably my favorite out of all of these photos. I am a sucker for pretty sunsets. XD
The tree is a very nice addition with the sunset. Love it.
Photo 7- It does not have enough clarity or focus. I do not like that brown ground. I would have focused on a specific tree or two with the water in the background.
Photo 8- Another beautiful sunset photo. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back