• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finding megalixers for kurt zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pokegod11

The boss Kurt Zisa keeps beating me halfway through the match since I run out of mp and I hardly have any megalixers. Guides say have a lot of megalixers like having 10-20 to the group(like for certain bosses that need it) and I dont know where to get them from since Huey, Dewey, and Louie never have them in their shop. Is there some way to get a lot of them fast so I can have them to use for kurt zisa?(I already know how to beat him. no magic in first form and attack orbs in hand, attack him directly when he is defenseless, and use magic to destroy shield to make him defenseless.)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
what!? 10-20 megalixirs?! you don't need that many megalixirs... i beated kurt zisa without using any items. you should be able to have plenty of magic from goofy. here's my advice.

make sure you have goofy in your party. your second partner: donald or aladdin works fine either way.

have goofy and sora equip the abilities mp gift (goofy only), mp rage, and mp haste as much as possible. goofy's mp gift ability allows him to give up one mp and gives you three in return.

press start and go to customization and change goofy's a.i. to:

regular attacks: constantly
special attacks: occasionally
shield techniques: frequently
support actions: constantly
hp items: only in emergency (he doesn't know the magic cure)
mp items: frequently (because he has the mp gift ability)

(optional) summon tinkerbell in the beginning of the battle before he uses (dispelga?) but when you have tinkerbell active, you won't be able to use any special attacks such as ragnorak, ars arcanum, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back