• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Finding Dory - June 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
FindingDoryLogoTemp_small.jpg

Set to release on November 25, 2015, Finding Nemo is finally getting a sequel with the movie "Finding Dory."
The film will take place roughly a year after the events of the first film. Many favourites will return, including Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Other details are scarce right now, but the film will take place partly along the California coastline.
Nemo Finds A Sequel: Finding Dory Announced - IGN

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Re: Finding Dory- Nemo Sequel

It won't end well.

The messages in a lot of Disney films have been really odd lately and I have a feeling this won't change with Finding Dory.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

It'll either be Dory getting lost or be like....Dory finding herself. One of the press releases I saw mentioned new characters that will have a great impact on Dory, so I imagine she finds her family again or something.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It'll either be Dory getting lost or be like....Dory finding herself. One of the press releases I saw mentioned new characters that will have a great impact on Dory, so I imagine she finds her family again or something.

If my dummy of a sister didn't misplace the first disc to the first movie, U'd might rewatch becuse I do remember her meantion her family.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

there are some pixar films that should probably just be left alone. cautiously approaching this one atm.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ugh. No. Finding Nemo was great. I loved Dory but really? Disney/Pixar needs to stop with the sequels/prequels and make new stores.

(Or make The Incredibles 2 because it is the only movie that REALLY deserves a sequel)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

they are just gonna film an old lady with alzheimers that gets lost for a day and just edit fish over everything

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I honestly cant believe finding nemo gets a sequel while the incredibles doesnt. Isnt pixar aware of how many people have been begging to a sequel for that film? Who in the world asked for this?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Finding Nemo is my favorite movie. I loved it as a kid, and I still love it now. But I don't think it needs a sequel.

I'm going to really be cautious of this movie. I'm going to really hope that, as a sequel, it's Toy Story 2 quality and not Cars 2. Pixar just hasn't been doing as good with their last couple films.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It seems like Ellen nagging for a sequel is the only reason there's going to be one.

Not every movie needs sequels.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

[video=youtube;_JJmDavBXrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_JJmDavBXrw&list=UUp0hYYBW6IMayGgR-WeoCvQ[/video]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;_JJmDavBXrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_JJmDavBXrw&list=UUp0hYYBW6IMayGgR-WeoCvQ[/video]
Case and point.

D

Deleted member 36435

jkesus christ ive never seen so many middle aged white woman in a single room

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

About 12 years after it's debut

Finding Nemo is a 2003 American computer-animated comedy-drama adventure family film

Uhhhhhhh?????????????????????????????????????????

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Uhhhhhhh?????????????????????????????????????????

10 years
Nemo should just be entering Coral community college now rooming with the hipster turtle friend.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

10 years
Nemo should just be entering Coral community college now rooming with the hipster turtle friend.

The sequel only takes place a year after the first one. Chaser is pointing out an error in the year count for the last film. 2003 was only ten years ago. Not 12.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

They are going by the release date. It's coming out in 2015. That's 12 years from 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back