• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finding Cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
HELP! I've been looking everywhere for the NeoShadow card! I defeated over 50 NeoShadows, but I still never got the card! My second problem is: I only have ONE Cloud card! I went to millions of moogle shops, and I bought a lot of summon cards, but I never got a cloud!:sad: I'm in Castle Oblivion (13 Floor), and I am already fighting Axel II (Final Axel)! What's the best way to get a NeoShadow card, or a Cloud card? With three Cloud cards, I could do Omni-Slash! Thanks!

Sexy Angel
Just keep fighting... you dont need Cloud or Neoshadow for that fight, Axel will just stop them with a 0 card.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
alright, but no way am i going to another world because when i get back to castle oblivion, all my doors will be closed! and i will need to waste more map cards!:thumbdown:

soralevel99

Cloud is fairly easy to get. He is unlocked in Olympus, then he pops up in magic decks in moogle shops. Just keep looking.

Spells that use Cloud:

Cross-Slash: Cloud, Cloud
Cross-Slash+: Cloud, Stop, Any Attack Card
Omni-Slash: Cloud, Cloud, Cloud
Reflect Raid: Cloud, Any Attack Card, Any Attack Card

Hope this Helps!

Soralevel99

soralevel99

(Sorry for double-posting--- I'm kinda a noob at this forum thing :p)

Well if you need to go back to Olympus to get Cloud, then do it as long as you have at least 1 of each map card #. Because there might not be any other way to get that card. I did it to go back to Agrabah to get Gravity. But I know what you're talking about. I say go back to Olympus and find it in one of the bounties or moogle shops.

Good Luck,

Soralevel99

Lone Wolf

Neo shadow are hard to get. I had to beat like 100 to get the card. And just keep tying the moogles and calm bounty for Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back