• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally the offical date 4 the KH2 release!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soras1_anOnly

Finally the offical date 4 the KH2 release!
Stores both online and off have the date release of Kingdom Hearts 2 (for the US) set at Sept, 14 - 15, 05! It took long enough! You can pre-order it at a couple stores online now but im gonna wait till it comes out in the stores or either wait till its nearing its date!:)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I must explain to you the idiocy of this topic. Now their is even a pinned topic for this..and I know while this topic is considered spam, and I am not aloud to reply to it, let me just say this one more time.

THERE IS NO SET RELEASE DATE FOR KH2. IT COULD COME OUT AT ANY TIME. ALL RELEASE DATE TOPICS ARE CONSIDERED SPAM.

AHeartless

Uh yay. I live in europe. :/ it's going to come later here. Or if they wud sent it from Japan->Europe-> Usa. Har har. It wud come first here then to USA! MOHAHAHA

...what online/offline stores. ppl needs proof! :eek:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LEIK OMG REALLY?!!1111
-.-'

Please read pinned topics..all those are EXPECTED release dates.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i kinda agree, but so u know, members who have been on the forums for a while will basically get pissed at you for makin a tread on the release date. But still people have an opinion on when the realease date and they have a right to say their opinion if they want to.
Honestly if you been on the forum for a long time, you should be used to the release date threads

C

Chaos_Lord

ebagmes lists that it will ship on dec. 1 2005 and they are taking pre-orders.

Kira Haro

Unknown
ETA: KH2: September-October 2005.

Not September the 14th.

Read the pinned release date thread above this; 1st warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back