• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINALLY!!! New Inuyasha Series Set to Air this Fall!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
YES PEOPLE THIS IS REAL!!! I just found on Anime News Network that the a new Inuyasha series called Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen (Inuyasha Final Chapter) is set to air in Japan this fall and will cover manga volumes 36-56. I don't know about the rest of you but when I saw this I nearly had a heart attack! Time to re-watch the show again!
biggrin.gif

Here's the link I found.
Inuyasha's Final Chapters Get TV Anime Green-Lit (Updated) - Anime News Network

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I was wondering when they would do this. As much as I hate Takahashi for stringing us along for so long and giving the original anime that shitty ending, I'll probably end up watching this anyway, just for the sake of closure.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Hell, after reading the manga, that was it for me with anything with Inuyasha. I'll watch it for the hell of it but, Its going to take me a while to watch it.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Finally. Now that they've taken so long, though, I've gotten over Inuyasha. I'll probably watch it for old times sake

Reifon

Now all the fangirls are going to get riled up again, after it too so long to quiet them down too -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back