• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally jumped headfirst into KH and found this site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Telin

Awards
Hello!

I bought KH 1 and 2 back on ps2 as I heard how good they were. Even played half of the first game 10+ years ago, but I eventually laid it aside for other games.

They laid in my backlog for the longest time. Also bought the DS/3DS/PSP games for the day I would finally start(I have a habit of collecting vs. Playing...currently collecting all of the "Trails of.." Series 😆)

Kept pushing it off for years, due to worrying about how many hundred hours it'd take.

The ps4 remix collection(s), and having my daughter become interested in video games, finally pushed me to restart recently. Taking her to Disney World(along with watching a ton of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy cartoons) for the first time also helped.

I'm glad I did because it felt like the perfect time after also hearing that KHIII was the end of the FIRST saga.

I'm almost done with BBS now, then on to 2.8's games and movies, and finally I'll start 3!

Part of me can't wait to finish it and start reading/listening to the theories fans have about the future of KH. Been trying to avoid spoilers, and for the most part have only had a couple of minor spoilers.

Telin

Awards
Welcome to the family! The end of BBS and the 2.8 games are my favorite parts of the series. Have a great time!
Thanks! BBS is amazing so far, excited to see where it goes next.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Just in case you don't know, (subjectively) it goes: KH ➔ KH CoM ➔ KH2 ➔ KH 358/2 Days ➔ KH BBS ➔ KH 3DS ➔ KH Union X Season 1 ➔ KH Back Cover ➔ KH 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage ➔ KH 3 ➔ KH Union X Season 2 ➔ KH Dark Road

Once you get to KH 3DS, things get WHACKY

Telin

Awards
Thanks to both of you!

I was not aware of the Union X seasons nor KH FP/DR...I'll definitely follow that useful guide and look Damp(edit: Damo) on YT to watch them.

Especially FP/DR...dont know if those are short games or movies 😄

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
Just in case you don't know, (subjectively) it goes: KH ➔ KH CoM ➔ KH2 ➔ KH 358/2 Days ➔ KH BBS ➔ KH 3DS ➔ KH Union X Season 1 ➔ KH Back Cover ➔ KH 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage ➔ KH 3 ➔ KH Union X Season 2 ➔ KH Dark Road

Once you get to KH 3DS, things get WHACKY
I like this order best:
Kingdom Hearts 1 (final mix), Re: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2 (final mix), 358/2 Days, Re: Coded (Xickin forgot that one), Birth by Sleep (final mix), Dream Drop Distance, Union X (all of it), X Back Cover, Dark Road, BbS 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage, Kingdom Hearts 3, KH3 Remind, and Melody of Memory.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I like this order best:
Kingdom Hearts 1 (final mix), Re: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2 (final mix), 358/2 Days, Re: Coded (Xickin forgot that one), Birth by Sleep (final mix), Dream Drop Distance, Union X (all of it), X Back Cover, Dark Road, BbS 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage, Kingdom Hearts 3, KH3 Remind, and Melody of Memory.
Ahhh, Coded, my one true nemesis. But Union X I think should be separated because it while it was updated monthly, as a whole it introduces stuff not even considered until after KH3

Willow A113

Awards
Ahhh, Coded, my one true nemesis. But Union X I think should be separated because it while it was updated monthly, as a whole it introduces stuff not even considered until after KH3
Yes, but nothing in Union x spoils kh3. And it’s a story that’s better to be watched all together I think.

Back