• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally joining in the fun!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noivern

Awards
I know this section is pretty much dead, but I've figured I'd write something so anyone who may come across me in other threads can find this when stalking my profile for future reference on who I am, In case I turn out to be active here.

Hello, my name is Marco, or Marty as I usually go by in forums. Noivern being the name of one of my favorite Pokemon and a common username I've been using in online games whenever It's avaiable. I'm 22 years old (turning 23 tomorrow!) and I've been a KH fan for more than half of that.

I've been following the KHI forums for a few years when refeering to info for Chi/UX and other general discussions, but It's only now with the release of KH3 and possible advancements on the Union X plot that I've decided to make my own account and join in the fun. KH has always been a huge part of my life and I'm not making it up when I say it's essentially the reason I've learned English as a whole just because I've loved this franchise ever since I first saw my neighboor playing it when I was around 8 or 9.

My favorite characters are Vanitas, Roxas, Ephemera, Riku, Aqua and Ienzo, and I love pretty much every game minus 3D. Really hate that one.

Besides KH, I'm also into your general anime/manga stuff, KPOP and you can probably find me screaming about Granblue Fantasy somewhere. Most likely.

You'll probably see me most often in the Discussion sections, but who knows! Anyways, thanks for having me :^)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hi again! Hope you have a great stay. Your favorite characters are very valid!! Vanitas deserves so much love <3

Back