• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINALLY! I found a PS2 copy!!! But...is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Get it man, it's totally worth 20 bucks. It's my favorite game "so far" and we'll yea you should own it.

Axens

Banned
It is definitely worth it. Its a 3-D remake of the original game for the GBA. Graphics are KH 2 and they have added many things like reaction commands from KH 2. It was fun and made COM more refreshing, especially the extra Marluxia third form fight ^_^

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is waaaaaaaaaay better than all other games in the series but Re CoM is astounding. The disney worlds are basically just there and they arent great be prepared for that. What takes place in the hallways in awesome though and its worth getting through the boring version of a disney world (no voices, story horrible, practically a worsened copy of what was in KH1 BUT this is ONLY in the disney worlds. Luckily, they are very short).

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well, only if you want the 3D combat. I'd save my money, its the same game with high quality graphics now. Personally, I'd just youtube cutscenes and get my kick off of that.

Kiwi +

Awards
I got it..it was pretty fun..and if you like good challenges then..for all means go for it.

Petrex

the game is definately worth it granted youll get bored at the wonder lnad place =P i hat e that world lol but the game itself is amazing riku play is a totally different story and you play diff org members than in sora play, each is still good, voice you get used to and the sleights rule! and if u get the chance definately slip lethal flame into your sleights

YouTube - bluecold26's Channel

heres a link to my youtube acc im not sure if this directly links to the vid, but look for the larxene battle and see how it is i think youll see its kinda worth it, okay EXTREMELY worth it

Last edited:

HerGuitar

^ Checked out the video, looks freaking awesome.
Thanks for your input guys, I think I'll get it now, being the big Kingdom Hearts fan I think it's worth at least having it in my collection. And plus the difficulty willl keep me occupied until the english release of BBS. I'll let you guys know what I think of it when I get a chance to play it.

Absent axel

Re:com isn't too difficult, its worth it and fun. If you play it through standard mode and start proud, it isnt too much of a challenge, and when you get to the first marluxia battle, you will think it has been worth it.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Now, I actually have to buy it...or instead buy something else that's more useful. So, I finally found a copy at my Canadian EB Games store, brand new/sealed for 20 bucks. Good deal all around. However, I'ver heard some bad reviews about Re:CoM and was wondering if I should finalize my decision and take it home...because honestly I haven't played either CoM games and was a little disappointed at the card battle system and Sora's older voice (since they did this game after KH2 when Sora's voice already matured).

So yeah...should I get it? Or save my money and just wiki'd what happened inbetween KH and KH2?

I never got it, but I never really understood why.

You should get it, if the one for GBA is anything to go by. I really liked that one.

Petrex

Thanks for your input guys, I think I'll get it now, being the big Kingdom Hearts fan I think it's worth at least having it in my collection. And plus the difficulty willl keep me occupied until the english release of BBS. I'll let you guys know what I think of it when I get a chance to play it.

thanks =] theres more if u wanna see

*~BlackCat~*

cool ^^ glad your getting it c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back