• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally got Ultima Weapon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraDrive

Level 82, 50 hours into the game. Such a pain in the butt to obtain it, mainly because you have to synthesize everything in order to get the Ultima Weapon!
I beat Sephiroth in 3 tries and Unknown in 1 try with it! Such an awesome Keyblade. Also got the Blade Master trophy.

When I was younger, I used to watch videos of the Ultima Weapon against the Unknown and I thought it was so cool haha Now I finally have it!

Just wanted to share :)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Uh... What sort of trouble were you experiencing trying to get Ultima Weapon? I remember not having that much trouble gathering the necessary ingredients.

SoraDrive

Uh... What sort of trouble were you experiencing trying to get Ultima Weapon? I remember not having that much trouble gathering the necessary ingredients.

Getting all the special Heartless to appear, getting them to drop the ingredients... Those sort of stuff.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It's much more of a grind in KH1 than in KH2 were to almost all the material you just needed to grind in TWTNW and in the tower.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Precisely. You need to synthesise all other synthable items but two before Ultima Weapon even shows up in the list, and that's no mean feat. Synthesising Ultima Weapon takes just as much time in itself since chances are you have got to create a couple Dark Matters, each of which requiring a great number of Lucid Shards (post-HB, Shadows become very rare) and a few Mythrils, each of which requiring a few Mythril Shards.

Probably BoC remembered how it was in plain vanilla KH1 instead since it was way easier synthesising Ultima Weapon in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back