• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally enjoying a kingdom hearts community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CaptainKchuckles

I've been looking to join a kingdom hearts community since barely anyone i know has played the games. Looking forward to talking about the series with the lot of you. As well as just joining a forum for the sake of joining a forum.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A word of advise! If we seem harsh in the KH section, it's because KH is srs bznz! Outside of there everybody is extremely chill :3

CaptainKchuckles

Many thanks for all the warm welcomes! and i understand any KH related tension, i've been choked out by my brother in kingdom hearts related debates.

CaptainKchuckles

It's from the episode with Punsy Mcale where K'nuckles tries to teach Flapjack how to make jokes, right before he did he said "they don't call me Captain K'chuckles for nothing!" and that is where i got the name from. The episode is called Pun Times i believe. I love the humor in the show

strugglechamp

OMG SOMEONE NEW. IM SO HAPPY. CANT YOU TELL BY THE FACT THAT IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS? No but serious though welcome to the forums & i hope u luv it here. Anyone who likes KH is alright in my book.

Back