• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally Completed all Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Well, after hours upon hours I have finally completed and collected all the trophies for all of KH 1.5 and KH 2.5. I had never played Critical Mode in KH2 before, and I saved that for my last trophy as I thought it'd be pretty easy just completing the story once more with how much I've played KH over the years...nope. Ridiculously tough. Granted, I picked the Dream Sword in the beginning of the game like an idiot, so I played the whole game without Second Chance or Once More. Probably would not have been so bad with those abilities tbh. Just very relieved right now lol.

Lastly, I noticed in by BbS file that there are "Trinity Archive Trophies". Do these do anything? I'm actually missing 4% in the game stats section (not sure how when I've completed Terra, Aqua and Vens journals 100%) and I'm missing one Archive Trophy in using the Frozen Fortune Command 30 times. Do these do anything at all (theme, wallpaper like in KH1.5 maybe)? If not, I couldn't care less about obtaining them if they're just there for show.

Anyone else collect all the trophies? Looking back, it probably wasn't worth it with how much gameplay it took, but it's my favorite series which is why I decided to do it. Wish Square would go a little easy on us with how time consuming some of them are...it's a bit tedious sometimes.

VenVen

I have all the trophies for 2.5! Sadly I'm on 95% KHFM (stupid gummi ship missions) and I can't even complete the story of ReCoM so I gave up on my dream :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back