• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FinalFantasy.net Tokyo Game Show 10' Hub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

I know they wont put VIncent Valentine in considering Tifa, Cloud, and sephiroth are in......

But I wish they would

Z

Zulkir

Looks like people are posting most of the TGS stuff in the Versus and Dissidia thread, but the hub is still here :)

Now...I demand...noctis as a secret Dissidia character.

I would feel like a little happy fangirl if that happened.

αsiя

space coke
Looks like people are posting most of the TGS stuff in the Versus and Dissidia thread, but the hub is still here :)

Now...I demand...noctis as a secret Dissidia character.

I would feel like a little happy fangirl if that happened.
That's pretty lame. Playing a character that you still can't even play in the original.

Z

Zulkir

αsiя;5282458 said:
That's pretty lame. Playing a character that you still can't even play in the original.

Oh yeah...Versus is coming out after Dissidia 2 right? Bleh, knocks that one out for the count.

They won't put Noctis in for the same reason they didn't put Lightning in the original Dissidia.

Aye, I forgot it's coming out after, Versus was announced so long ago that I keep thinking we'll be playing it before Dissidia Duodecim.

Meh, I'm not worried, Versus should come soon in a package with Duke Nukem Forever and Half Life 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back