• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FinalFantasy.net officially launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
ffn.png
The staff here at Kingdom Hearts Insider are proud to present a new sister site devoted to the Final Fantasy franchise: FinalFantasy.net! This site is similar to Kingdom Hearts Insider in which we'll be updating you with breaking news and media involving the series. We're also going to focus on the community we'll be building in the couple months by shining a spotlight on user-created content such as fanart, videos, and opinion. We're just starting up, but we'd love to have you visit the site!

FinalFantasy.net (known as Final Fantasy Network in some circles), is a Final Fantasy enthusiast’s news and community site designed by the fans, for the fans. We’d like to think we’ve gathered the best and the brightest from various backgrounds, each with their own unique take on the series. Some have been avid followers of Final Fantasy since its introduction on the NES, with others only recently starting with the newest titles and going backwards, and the rest somewhere in between. Regardless, through the year leading up to the development of the site the gang has become an extremely tightknit group, our passion for the series intensified. You can read more about those involved with the day to day affairs of the site by visiting our staff page.

Our passion for Final Fantasy doesn’t just lie in the games themselves, but in the expanded fandom and everything it encompasses. This is the series that introduced and popularized the Japanese flavor of a genre of weapons equipping and stat crunching to an international audience. This is the series that, while not the first, was certainly the most significant title to captivate fans with the introduction of CGI graphics, and the transformation from sprites to blocky 3D graphics. And certainly, this is the series that helped build otaku culture. All across the world, there isn’t an anime or gaming convention you can go to without seeing someone dressed up as your favorite Final Fantasy hero or heroine!

And that is where the foundation of this website lies—we’re here to create a one shop stop for all your Final Fantasy news, media, discussion, and fandom. This is no easy undertaking, but to get ourselves situated and into the groove of things we’ve launched this beta version of our site to kick things off. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or believe you’d like to get involved yourself!

25_web20_680x120_aup2.png
FAQ:

What does this mean for KHInsider?
KHInsider.com and KHInsider.com's site staff will remain as is. Kingdom Hearts Insider's website will always be about Kingdom Hearts. However since the two Square-Enix franchises are so close together, we feel that the community won't be diluted by having the two websites share a forum (which is our current plan). The Final Fantasy section is our current base for site-related and community discussion. This is also one of our reasons by having a Final Fantasy skin, as some of you may have been wondering. ;)

I want to create fan-made FF content to be featured on the site. How do I go about doing that?
On FinalFantasy.net, you'll find a Staff tab that will list e-mail contact addresses for our Site and Content managers. E-mail your content there for it to be considered for site posting. Not everything will make it on to the site, but quality submissions will definitely be at the forefront.

Fighter-Attack.gif
BlackMage-Attack.gif
WhiteMage-Victory.gif
Thief-Victory.gif
RedMage-Victory.gif

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
VICTORY.

Nice goin', guys. Good to see it up and running fo' realz.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
boy those staff portraits are cool i wonder who made them nice going whoever did

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Question: Will it get its own forum? I visited the site and pressed the forum and got redirected back here to the Final Fantasy Section.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
FinalFantasy.net will share forums with KHInsider. :] BIG PARTY GROUP HUG.

Vixx

Dont you guys think you should rename the forum if you mix both of em up, i mean if people go to final fantasy, but go to the forums and get redirected to a KH forum, dont you think it'll throw em off?
idk lol....-.-.-

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I'd rather we not rename this place, but who knows what the staff will do. I honestly am both happy and a bit scared that we'll be sharing this forum with FF, which has the potential to double the size of this forum's active users. However, seeing how things are pretty much embedded in this forum, another forum sounds a bit stupid and it would draw people away from this forum, which is good in a way, but mostly not good. In other words, I completely understand why they didn't make a separate forum.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No we don't because we don't undermine the intellectual capacity of those we serve.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Doubling? I see a chance in the active user base doubling, but not necessarily the member count, at least for awhile. It's the active user base part I'm afraid of, thanks to my somewhat crappy internet and more than likely, outdated computer. (I got it back in 2005.)

Back